Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Cristal - Wandsworth - Avoid (First Review)  (Read 2701 times)

ConRoy67

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Basic phone call and two text messages. Booked it in at 5.30 she said that she 'may have to cancel it but will let me know'. I should have stopped here.

Greeting: Met by not one but TWO burly blackmen who seemed to have just finished an argument between themselves. They actually turned out to be ok guys. The flat is fine but you have to go a labyrinth of filth to get to the inner door.

Agreements: I had agreed on the initial phone all and wanted to confirm before I passed any paper over. Agreed Oral (with) along with A-Level and and some rough play. A-level was extra £30. During the whole ordeal she seemed dazed and confused. She invited me if I'd like to party before we begin. I declined and once again I should have got the hell out of there.

Appearance: the pictures are legitimate - she's got an ok body. Tits are real but the ass is saggy - this is a real turn off.

The Punt: started with oral and it was ok but she didn't get deep enough saying I was too big. I'm about 7.5 and she was taking about 3inches. During the oral she bit the condom and it tore this was freaky and also annoying. I wanted to get stuck into anal and she put another condom on me and she tore it AGAIN! To make matters worse she tried to hide the fact it happened and she turned around ready to insert. I backed off and said I'm calling time.

She then started screaming at me that I'm a 'cop' and I'm trying to get a free 'go' I was about to talk back to her until she turned around and vomited on the bed. I got changed and went to get the male maids. They went apeshit at her! Everyone was screaming - I explained what an awful time I had and he returned the £120 and asked me to make my own way out.

Conclusion: she's massively messed up and should be avoided at all costs.

Mysterion

Hmmm AW feedback is hidden, that's never a good sign.

LL

Holy shit - what a disaster!  Look on the bright side: you got your money back; you'll have an interesting story to tell your [punting] mates!

Offline Cunning Punt

The stuff of nightmares!

Blimey, with 2 pimps there, I would have been slightly nervous.

she turned around and vomited on the bed

vomit: From that and other details (biting the condom, WTF!), it seems she was high on something.

Well done for getting your money back and thanks for sharing because she does look hot and I was tempted.  :hi:

Hmmm AW feedback is hidden, that's never a good sign.

Exactly. She had zero yesterday, but up to five today. Hmmm.

ConRoy67

It's very unfortunate that she just seems very unstable and with out a doubt was on drugs as I mentioned she asked if I wanted to do some before the punt.  I'm getting no luck with Wandsworth punts (the punt previous to Kim was in Tooting Bec and I got threatened with a screwdriver outside by a gang) see my other posts! Maybe Outcalls could be the better option for me from now on.

Offline collector

OMG terrible experience. Sorry about that.
Now I'm thinking to remove her flatmate from my HL too.

FlyingBreadMan

This reads like some of the experiences punters having in South Africa...punting there is not always for the faint hearted.

Offline CuriousGuy

This reads like some of the experiences punters having in South Africa...punting there is not always for the faint hearted.

I am from South Africa and can tell you that punting in SA is basically signing your own death warrant. Chances are pretty high that you will leave being HIV positive!

As for this punt ... sounds like the sort of birds that are real prostitutes. The two black dudes are drug dealers / pimps and they feed her drugs and make her work for it. Just like in SA - and the weird thing is a lot of the prostitutes are gorgeous girls.

The drugs sound like probably heroin ... that makes them puke all the time ... probably snowballing ... a bit of coke before the punt then H afterwards.

ConRoy67

That's very scare to read. I should have used my common sense on this one. she's possibly eligible for the 'blacklist' due to the condom biting - the more I think about it the more it worries me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sheer Tights

I've seen Kim (previously called Lillie) 3 times and she was great. Since changing name and location it seems she has become a total mess. Thanks for the warning and it's no more repeat visits then.

dembo200

Have to say this all seems very odd.I saw lille a number of times maybe 5.Last time was about 6 months ago,and I'd say she was probably one of the sweetest most normal girls I've ever meet.Maybe she fell in with the wrong crowd,but seems very out of character from what I knew.Ans from what i can remember,she had one of the most pert arses I'd ever come across :rolleyes:

ConRoy67

I don't want to come across as if I'm on a Vendetta against the girl but your description is the polar opposite of what I got to experience. It's a shame she looked great in profile and she was close by to me for a decent price.

dembo200

I guess she must have developed a drug habit then,in the last few months.shes actually near me today back in north london.might just check it of curiousity.

ConRoy67

dembo200

Not texted back,most likely throwing up over some poor punter.might be a new fetish service she could add to her list. :cool:

charming_red

That is fuckin awful.

Met by Winston and Tyrone, then a dazed prossie rips the condom and throws up! And to top it off a massive argument at the end. I dread to think what happened to that girl.

On the plus side you got your cash back.

TenTimesTommy

Her hourly rate is £80 and you got returned £120. What was it £40 compensation on top ?

ConRoy67

Interest. :D

As mentioned; in Comms we agreed A-Level at £30 and she boldy asked for £20 for rough play. When I explained what my definition of 'rough' was ( hair pulling, light pushing)- we agreed on £10.

£80 punt (1 hour)
£30 A-level
£10 rough play

Offline Cuntminion

Her hourly rate is £80 and you got returned £120. What was it £40 compensation on top ?

Have a proper read of it  :rolleyes:

TenTimesTommy

Interest. :D

As mentioned; in Comms we agreed A-Level at £30 and she boldy asked for £20 for rough play. When I explained what my definition of 'rough' was ( hair pulling, light pushing)- we agreed on £10.

£80 punt (1 hour)
£30 A-level
£10 rough play

My bad. Apologies for not reading the details enough. Sorry for your nightmare punt.

Offline nervyfooker

girl needs a name change...

Kim Cristal Meth      :unknown:

ConRoy67

.... :(

Punting wise I'm in me high 70's - review wise it's my first. I've become single since about 4 months ago so I've become a bit more 'loose' and greatful of this newly found community ( Perspective : I've just turned 30)

To be completely fair - I've seen great reviews for the girl albeit in her last name Lillie.ive also posted a 'suggestion' on SAAFE as I feel a TRULY negative review deserves a post on that site so maybe a colleague can help.

I would encourage anyone else on the site that has a 'dangerous' experience to do the same.

Noah Hope

.... :(

Punting wise I'm in me high 70's - review wise it's my first. I've become single since about 4 months ago so I've become a bit more 'loose' and greatful of this newly found community ( Perspective : I've just turned 30)

To be completely fair - I've seen great reviews for the girl albeit in her last name Lillie.ive also posted a 'suggestion' on SAAFE as I feel a TRULY negative review deserves a post on that site so maybe a colleague can help.

I would encourage anyone else on the site that has a 'dangerous' experience to do the same.

I fear any suggestions posted on Saafe by punters are liable to go down like the proverbial lead balloon.
It's a site for prossies. There  is a Warnings & Wasters section but it's for prossies to report punters, not punters to report prossies.
You’ve done as much as you can by posting here ConRoy.
IMO, it's really up to Kim Crystal to contact Saafe herself if she has problems she wants help with.

Bigman699

Omg thanks for let me know Now i take her to my black list shame because she is hot :(

Offline CrazyforCIM

I really don't believe this review. Anyone else had different experience?

will-ow

Sounds like a horror story ! Sorry to hear you had such a bad time mate!