Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lily chinababy  (Read 3480 times)

Offline mazbaz72

well just met with this cute little thing tonight shes up from birmingham for a week ,all i can say is WOW WOW WOW,SHENG you got competition,went for the hour sensual massage + oral +fuck ,started off on front bit of attention to downstairs ,turned over and well talk about on cloud nine this girl has magic fingers,nearly all over before oral even started ,great oral lots of attention to balls ,and a great fuck to finish ,shes really tight and petite ,grab her guys before she goes back to birmingham  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Still-alive

Wrong section, this needs to be in reviews.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline sqlbatsman

Quite well reviewed in East Midlands.    :hi:

Not often do we find oriental girls with such good feedback. Too bad, would surely meet her, if she was in/around Newcastle. (hint hint lily magic hands if you are reading this  ;))

Offline mazbaz72

im going to do review was just giving you guys the head up before she goes ,,and need a while to rcover  :P

Offline mazbaz72

Not often do we find oriental girls with such good feedback. Too bad, would surely meet her, if she was in/around Newcastle. (hint hint lily magic hands if you are reading this  ;))
hey batsman ,get yourself down A1 and A19 she wellll worth the fuel

Offline mazbaz72

Sunny2016

Mazzbazz72 mate do you have lily China baby number i can not seem to find it on the link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline AgedCases

This profile was showing as in Middlesbrough a few weeks ago. I dismissed it as bullshit.

marco0909

yeah i had her in newcastle very good. 10/10

Offline mazbaz72

She back in Birmingham now ,be back around 4 weeks ,I hope ,ain't bullshit matey ,she got 166 feedback ,all good,but be patient her English ain't to good

Offline Sar-Major

yeah i had her in newcastle very good. 10/10

So where is your "Review" then..... :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

marco0909

Well it was on barrack road newcastle went up to a flat let me in charged £80 full service and got straight into no massage didn't want one just wanted the gfe which I got she's horny as hell undresses you kisses you all over just pure oral sex and sex in different positions for 30 mins ! She loves her job and gives you 100 % attention . Can't wait till she's back up here !

Offline maxxblue

Well it was on barrack road newcastle went up to a flat let me in charged £80 full service and got straight into no massage didn't want one just wanted the gfe which I got she's horny as hell undresses you kisses you all over just pure oral sex and sex in different positions for 30 mins ! She loves her job and gives you 100 % attention . Can't wait till she's back up here !

If you put these details in the 'review' section then it will be more helpful, as it will be easier for UKP members to access - references to it come up whenever the AW link is used. This does not happen when you post details in the thread.

Sunny2016

Hi Guys

Thats the wrong Lily from Birmingham
please see link below I  am after this Lily who also goes by the name of KIKI

External Link/Members Only

anyone know where she is now

Online Kev3773

Hi Guys

Thats the wrong Lily from Birmingham
please see link below I  am after this Lily who also goes by the name of KIKI

External Link/Members Only

anyone know where she is now