Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuciaLovely - Edinburgh  (Read 1403 times)

19 review(s) for LuciaLovely (12 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline morph

Against my better judgement, I went back for a 2nd visit to Lucia.
External Link/Members Only
I'm marking this as positive as I got exactly what I expected, as advertised.
This is no GFE, she is a little bossy and formulaic, very limited services.
But damn it, she is so fine its too easy to overlook this, its like getting wanked off by a Titian masterpiece.

Early twenties, flawless body, the best natural tits I've ever seen by a mile, perfect long dark hair she wears loose, and very pretty.

Decent flat, holyrood area, pleasant and professional.
She has some new pictures that better show just how hot she is.

I don't know if Ill go back, I may be taken with the same madness again sometime, I've had many, much better punts - but sometimes you just want to know what it feels like to fuck a girl this hot. It feels good although 2nd visit felt slightly less mind blowing.

Just know what you are signing up for.

Offline The Man With No Name

Good review.

We all know what we're getting into with this one, so no need to make excuses for revisiting - you knew what to expect but were happy with the results nonetheless.

It's a £50 Romanian pump-and-dump, we've pretty much all done it at some stage. But considering how hot this girl is, probably the best most of us on this board are likely to ever get our hands on, and could do far worse for the same money, she's probably actually pretty good VFM. In fact, I'm struggling to think of another girl that hot for even double the price, but that's at least what you'd be paying.

Book 15 min, get her in a good position, savour every second you've your hands on that body, try not to pop too fast, and remember as much as you can for the wank-bank. Simples.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:48:43 am by The Man With No Name »

Offline Santiago

Thanks for the review Morph

Easily the hottest girl Ive seen, prefect body and agree those large natural C heading to D cup titties are perfection.
Her new photos help show them of better.

Service wise, limited but very enthusastic, happily let you pump her for the full duration, hygiene consious which isnt a bad thing, hence no owo, dfk or digits insde.

vfm considering how hot she is, I think if she provided the more daring stuff, cim etc her prices would be through the roof...
 :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Totally OTT in my opinion. She's nice enough on the eye in reality but not some jaw-dropping super model.

Offline Santiago

Marmalade

on the current AW scene who would you say is hotter ?

Happy to take a field trip  :cool:

Offline morph

Totally OTT in my opinion. She's nice enough on the eye in reality but not some jaw-dropping super model.

Yeah, to be fair she is very much my type, slim athletic brunette style, so some bias slipping in there.

Offline morph

Good review.

We all know what we're getting into with this one, so no need to make excuses for revisiting - you knew what to expect but were happy with the results nonetheless.

It's a £50 Romanian pump-and-dump, we've pretty much all done it at some stage. But considering how hot this girl is, probably the best most of us on this board are likely to ever get our hands on, and could do far worse for the same money, she's probably actually pretty good VFM. In fact, I'm struggling to think of another girl that hot for even double the price, but that's at least what you'd be paying.

Book 15 min, get her in a good position, savour every second you've your hands on that body, try not to pop too fast, and remember as much as you can for the wank-bank. Simples.  :thumbsup:

I went for £70 HH again but I think if I were to again, 15min would do it. Never done that before through fear of not getting a good service, but that's almost the case anyway so makes good sense!