Although there do seem to be some genuine profiles that have been around for months/years with plenty of feedback. It seems that about 90% of the profiles (usually the best looking ones with face pics) dont have any feedback, and on any given day about 10% of them dissapear never to be seen again and are replaced by new profiles that will only be up for a week or two. If you log on today and then wait 6months from now there will only be a couple of the same remaining but 90% of them will be gone.
Do any of you guys try these type of profiles, do they usually turnout to be genuine?
If not whats going on? Do 1000's of women try this for a few weeks then quit? and where are all these women in the profiles coming from, is it guys setting up fake accounts using saucy pics of their G/f's?
Seems to me like you have no choice but to use one of the longterm accounts with feedback but that drasticly cuts your choice.
I have many times punted with WGs with new and/or no feedback profiles with success and failure.
My theory totally unproveable is A/W themselves create some of the PG scams make some money and then delete them and keep doing that the whole time. Sometimes i imagine its just people trying to con punters by pretending its a WG who are not linked to A/W.
A reason some EE WGs have little feedback is they only work off the phone and some come and go from home to here on a regular basis, often changing profiles and areas a lot. Profiles are also passed on to other WGs sometimes or pimps pass them on.
The site is rotten to the core but its by far the best location tool i know of to find WGs, the owners have no interest in helping punters just making money, so caution is always needed. After using it for years i have had many more better punts than bad but a WG has to convince me on the phone by her attitude whether i take a chance on her or not. Any hint of coldness or a monotone voice with no interest in it means i look elsewhere. Yes i have been ripped off on occassion but not for a long time now. Always have a plan B option and i never think with my dick which is what all bad SPs or rip-off merchants rely on punters doing.