Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea LSS Edinburgh  (Read 778 times)

Offline longjohn63

No, not that one, I'm afraid.

I went to LSS to take a look at Mona, having received no fewer than two PMs from Smith, T recommending her. But when I saw her I thought she looked OK, but not as hot as a new girl Andrea, so I picked the latter instead. Mid-20s, blonde hair, short, small tits, quite a nice body but nothing amazing.

Going down the stairs all my questions received one-word answers and I realised to my dismay that this was the same moody, moany Romanian that I'd had a mediocre punt with at BSS a few months before. Same name and everything -- only difference was that before she had brown hair and specs, so I only had myself to blame.

The same bored, lazy attitude was also still in place. No chat except to complain that she was hungry. Decent OWO, however, and I then asked her to get on top, she said, "Why? I'm tired," but eventually complied, sex in reverse cowgirl, doggy and mish, then cum on tits without further complaint.

So she did more than the minimum, and maybe some will find her manner intriguing and alluring, in which case great. I just found it rather annoying. You could call it the Wife Experience.

£20 at the door for 1/2 hr, £55 in the room.

JazzMan

"tojosmith" is a nutter, ignore him.
He recommend Mona to everyone.
She's an old slag.
Avoid.

Offline bigmike32

So your not the only one lol. Im intrigued by mona tho and i have seen andrea in the lounges i knew she is romanian so have avoided.

Offline longjohn63

Thanks, both, sounds like a good time was not my destiny either way.

Although I did see another new girl in the lounge (Adina?) who looked pretty tasty. Didn't get a sense of a great attitude or personality but you never know/learn.

Offline willie loman

When I reviewed her in blair st, I predicted an eventual move to London st, natural resting place for wgs who cant be arsed. Mind you I might give her another go, she is always civil to me when I see her in the lounge, she was in the new town until recently.