Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MONA LSS EDINBURGH  (Read 4710 times)

Offline nike

Mona is back in town but only for a while.
Had a 1 hour booking .at the start of the week. For those of u who don't know her.
About 5'6 , mid thirties, slim with a decent pair of breasts, probably 34 c, a bit of a mummy tummy , very pretty face.
Great owo, slow sloppy and plenty of deepthroat, just how I like it. Plenty of fingering, both holes and on with the jacket and cow girl, some ow , reverse cowgirl, more ow, doggy and finally owo and cim. An average massage and a repeat performance. She still has what it takes.

Face 8/10
Body 7/ 10 would be 9 but for the belly.
Service 9.5/10
Effort 9.5/ 10

Might go back before she departs , otherwise next time.

tojosmith

yes your right very nice boobs .  a very nice girl

Offline Jabba the Slut

Good review. Does she do a facial just out of curiosity. ?

Offline nike

I don"t know, never asked, as facials are not really my thing.

JazzMan

She's an old fat ugly slag.
Well past her sell by date.
Behave yourselves.
Compared with Jackie.

Jackie
Absolute gorgeous babe.
Does minimum (wo, no kissing ect...) because she doesn't have to.

Mona
Old fat ugly.
Does everything because she has to. Desperation.

Nothing wrong with that.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:01:45 am by JazzMan »

Offline nike

She's an old fat ugly slag.
Well past her sell by date.
Behave yourselves.
Compared with Jackie.

Jackie
Absolute gorgeous babe.
Does minimum (wo, no kissing ect...) because she doesn't have to.

Mona
Old fat ugly.
Does everything because she has to. Desperation.

Nothing wrong with that.
Well jazzman, u obviously have an agenda here. This review was about Mona not Jackie, who does the bare minimum. Whatever floats ur boat. I go to see attractive wgs who give good service, not bare minimum.
I'm not a white knight, so I'm not going to start defending the wg. However she certainly is not fat , around a size 8 . As beauty is subjective I'm not going to dwell on that but in my opinion she is attractive. If my memory serves me right, and please correct me if I'm wrong, did u not think that Demi, ex nts was attractive, and I thought she had a face like a horse. :lol:

As for old, age doesn't bother me, either way. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:48:04 pm by nike »

JazzMan

My agenda is to bring some balance to the reviews.
The last time I seen Mona at LSS it was the end of a shift and no one had picked her all day.
My last booking with Mona was at BSS about 15 years ago.
She was ok but nothing special.
I just want other guys to know the truth.
You should make it clear that you're into older women and that's what your ratings are based on.
And that big beer bellies are OK.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:51:47 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Matrix

The funny thing is Jackie is very pretty but easily one of the worst rides I've ever had in LSS. Like fucking a corpse (I imagine).

Offline Name Not Found

You should make it clear that you're into older women and that's what your ratings are based on.

He said she was mid thirties and he was shagging her. What else should he have done??

Personally, I wouldn't even class her as 'older'. Most of my punts are with women around that age.

I found the review quite useful, so thanks for that.

JazzMan

He said she was mid thirties and he was shagging her. What else should he have done??

Personally, I wouldn't even class her as 'older'. Most of my punts are with women around that age.

I found the review quite useful, so thanks for that.

He said she was slim?
And if she didn't have a beer belly she would be 9/10.
All complete non-sense.
Just trying to let guys who are not into milf know the facts.
Be careful out there.  :hi:

Offline pilgrim

My agenda is to bring some balance to the reviews.
The last time I seen Mona at LSS it was the end of a shift and no one had picked her all day.
My last booking with Mona was at BSS about 15 years ago.
She was ok but nothing special.
I just want other guys to know the truth.
And that big beer bellies are OK.

In your first post (post 4) there is no mention that it was 15 years ago that you saw her.

You should try and add something relevant FFS !!  A lot can change in 15 years, even you have grown up in that time.

Offline willie loman

Mona is 36, she started in Edinburgh max 8 years ago, in blair st, she still looks fine, I find service looks and personality fine.

Offline foreverchanges

Mona is 36, she started in Edinburgh max 8 years ago, in blair st, she still looks fine, I find service looks and personality fine.

Spot on as usual....dont know where Jazzy gets these dates from.
I suppose it makes a change from telling us that he punted with Heidi at BSS 15 years ago ! :unknown:

JazzMan

Spot on as usual....dont know where Jazzy gets these dates from.
I suppose it makes a change from telling us that he punted with Heidi at BSS 15 years ago ! :unknown:

I'll tell you where I get these dates from.
I've lived in Glasgow for over 11 years.
Before that I lived in the Grassmarket in Edinburgh 10 minutes from BSS.
I seen the Mona a few evenings after coming from the pub in Edinburgh.
So Mona 12 years at least.
God knows how long Heidi has been there?

JazzMan

In your first post (post 4) there is no mention that it was 15 years ago that you saw her.

You should try and add something relevant FFS !!  A lot can change in 15 years, even you have grown up in that time.

A lot can change but you don't get any younger.

Offline nike

He said she was slim?
And if she didn't have a beer belly she would be 9/10.
All complete non-sense.
Just trying to let guys who are not into milf know the facts.
Be careful out there.  :hi:
Ur original post on this thread was not balanced. Furthermore throwing another wgs name  into ur post looks a lot like touting to me. :lol:

U seem to keep urself well informed about Mona's activities, ie . how many clients she has seen, u come across as vindictive, did she rebuff u or ???

Anyhow, this is not like ur going to see an indie, anyone can walk into a sauna and see how the girls look, in the lounge. As for her services , even the op has commented on her range and I can definately reccomend the quality.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone who has seen the wg ,in LSS lounge, recently, as to whose physical description is more accurate, mines or the op's.  :unknown: :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Mona is mostly famous for her adoring white fluffy knight who repeatedly gets banned from ISG and UKP.

Offline Marmalade

At least that establishes one fact for a change: that she is not a teenager or young twentiesome. Not my type. Though I've many times seen Marie who I think is over 30 now, and Sweet n Petite who is also. These women have been outstanding -- personally, my only reason for going for someone in that age bracket.

Offline facialmaniac

I seen her that week as well, excellent service, was actually a rather vanilla service as I shot my bolt sooner than expected and didnt get round to my usual buggery and finishing with a facial, from what she said she was back for a week to raise some funds for a new car as she is working as a nursery nurse/ school helper or something back in hungary!  As for description of services an Nike hit the nail on the head in every respect.  In terms of Jazzman's input some people should stick to pulling the wings of small insects and such like!

Offline bigmike32

Yes that guy who is her pimp and repeatedly messaged me asking if had seen her.

Offline willie loman

Yes that guy who is her pimp and repeatedly messaged me asking if had seen her.

The guy is just infatuated, is harmless. not remotely her pimp.

Offline nike

The guy is just infatuated, is harmless. not remotely her pimp.

Which guy are u guys talking about, not me I hope. I'm no pimp and not even remotely infatuated by anyone. :unknown:

Offline foreverchanges

Which guy are u guys talking about, not me I hope. I'm no pimp and not even remotely infatuated by anyone. :unknown:

The late tojo smith .

Offline DickDiver

The late tojo smith .

I miss Tojo. His reviews were the complete opposite of fluff. His judgement may also have been shite too.

Offline nike

Banned off site or dead?

I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything, just in case he was dead,