Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A punt well overdue.  (Read 1035 times)

Easypopper78

£250 burning a hole in my wallet so next punts going to be either Maisie , seductive Sofia or innocent dolly .whichever one is available first.
They all mostly have positive reviews.

Offline Name Not Found

£3 burning a hole in my pocket. Gonna either get chips or a kebab, depending on which shop I walk past first.

Offline DickDiver

£3 burning a hole in my pocket. Gonna either get chips or a kebab, depending on which shop I walk past first.

A £3 kebab must be dog.  A big greasy dogger.

Offline auldie63

£3 for chips? No wonder some of you are only too happy to pay some tart £300 per hh.

DG

£3 for chips? No wonder some of you are only too happy to pay some tart £300 per hh.

As we often say it's all relative. If the chip is hot, not too much fat and doesn't reek of vinegar, then £3 is ok. But if it's cold, dripping in grease and the shop is full of Neds, then £1-50 max; nip in the shop and scoff the lot before I'm back in the car  :D

But of course, a good British chip, none of that French Fries pish  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:07:17 am by DG »

RandyF

As we often say it's all relative. If the chip is hot, not too much fat and doesn't reek of vinegar, then £3 is ok. But if it's cold, dripping in grease and the shop is full of Neds, then £1-50 max; nip in the shop and scoff the lot before I'm back in the car  :D

But of course, a good British chip, none of that French Fries pish  :scare:

Hahaha  you old dog big man.  I had a burd years ago that used to call me black puddin'.  I'm a honky, and I never eat the stuff, but like yourself I was never shy in the showers big man, if you know what I'm saying  ;) :drinks: