Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Party' in Reading  (Read 4128 times)

Offline swindongent81

I am very tempted to book myself into the party in Reading on 15th April arranged by these girls. The girls and the pics look great, have checked them out on Twitter aswell. Have never been to anything like this before. What do people think?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Where is it advertised? It's not on their AW page or Blog.

Offline swindongent81

Where is it advertised? It's not on their AW page or Blog.

Apologies, this is the link for it External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 08:35:22 pm by swindongent81 »

Offline mh

No clues to target/maximum ratios? It had better be a big venue to have 7 girls at, say, 3:1 ratio.

Offline swindongent81

No clues to target/maximum ratios? It had better be a big venue to have 7 girls at, say, 3:1 ratio.

That is exactly the type of thing I hadnt thought about and why I am a novice! Cheers.

Offline Steely Dan

Cambridge parties has done a few and has three reviews here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=284
so that is encouraging.  Still worth asking a few questions.  You also might want to read some of the description and reviews of other parties on the Wiki ( External Link/Members Only ) to know what else to ask.

My view - if I were available that day I would try.  I see no cause for alarm. And I love a party!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 09:37:20 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline swindongent81

Cambridge parties has done a few and has three reviews here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=284
so that is encouraging.  Still worth asking a few questions.  You also might want to read some of the description and reviews of other parties on the Wiki ( External Link/Members Only ) to know what else to ask.

My view - if I were available that day I would try.  I see no cause for alarm. And I love a party!

Thats a greay help, thanks! I think I'm going to bite the bullet!

vt

Mixed reviews about Cambridge Parties who spawned this Sexy Soiree venture in Reading...the guy who runs them was touting on here posing as a punter called 'The Happy One' and got banned for it. There is also some suspicion he created some other sockpuppet profiles to tout it...sharkbait & essextaxi are likely candidates, so I wouldn't trust a word written in their names.

This is a summary of what went on...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73967.msg943974;topicseen#msg943974

Some credible punters complained about cramped venues, parking issues, hogging, lack of proper supervision and frequent fag breaks...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72330.0

Others came away satisfied...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63302

Hopefully they've now got their house fully in order...the girl selection looks different now to back then, so hopefully he's found some star performers...still pretty damned expensive though!  :rolleyes:

CheeseInferno

So did anyone on here get to today's Reading party? Would love to hear a report so I can decide on one of the future ones.

Offline swindongent81

So did anyone on here get to today's Reading party? Would love to hear a report so I can decide on one of the future ones.

I didn't unfortunately. Due to unforeseen circumstances and the mixed reviews I couldnt risk £220 on a poor experience. Will keep an eye on future parties and reviews though as the girls do look fucking horny.

vt

They tweeted that there were quite a number of no-shows...they say 22 booked for both parties, but only 14 showed...along with 7 girls...

External Link/Members Only

A bit twattish to book and just not show...at least let them know if you can't make it on the day, they might be able to find someone to take your place.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:25:49 pm by vt »

Offline swindongent81

They tweeted that there were quite a number of no-shows...they say 22 booked for both parties, but only 14 showed...along with 7 girls...

A bit twattish to book and just not show...at least let them know if you can't make it on the day, they might be able to find someone to take your place.

With those numbers I wish I'd signed up!

vt

With those numbers I wish I'd signed up!

I agree, at a 1:1 ratio, the price looks less of a rip-off...but I'd prefer to see 2:1 and a price drop really, as the girls always out-last the guys at parties. There's no need for it to cost much more than £150 really, just it seems the greedy pimp wants a couple of party days a month to afford him a healthy full-time salary.

I notice they've dropped Grace Harper (BadGracie) from the line-ups at the next Cambridge party...I wonder what happened there...was she at the Reading parties??

Offline Jerboa

So £220 for a 2.5 hour party, 2:1 ratio?

vt

So £220 for a 2.5 hour party, 2:1 ratio?

Seems a bit steep to me, esp as other guys have said they take fag breaks out of that time...those rates are almost 1:1 rates...the girls don't look to be stunners, pretty average looking English girls really and they're usually held in tiny serviced apartments.

The only thing I've got to compare it to is Phoenix 2hrs (no breaks in the action), max 2:1, £140/£160...but that's in C London in a spacious well-appointed townhouse that must be costing at least £2k a week with some pretty stunning & horny ladies.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:56:51 am by vt »

Offline Jerboa

So with the fag breaks you are probably looking at 2 hours or less action, at £110 a hour?
I'm just going to call Rachel Riley see what she reckons.  :P

vt

I'm just going to call Rachel Riley see what she reckons.  :P

Nah, I don't think she'll be tempted away from Pasha for £220!!   :D

Offline Jerboa

Nah, I don't think she'll be tempted away from Pasha for £220!!   :D

Pasha? Thought she worked on Countdown.

vt

Pasha? Thought she worked on Countdown.

Not Pascha, the German brothel chain...this Pasha, the Strictly co-star she shacked up with...   :kissgirl:

:lol:

4everyoung

Offline swindongent81

So after my original post in April I didn't go but have seen lots of good reviews since so am booked in to go on 22nd September in Reading to the evening party. Anyone else going or been to one since?

vt

So after my original post in April I didn't go but have seen lots of good reviews since so am booked in to go on 22nd September in Reading to the evening party. Anyone else going or been to one since?

It would be good to get a genuine review highlighting the positives as well as the negatives, if you're in a position to do one.  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Thats a greay help, thanks! I think I'm going to bite the bullet!

I wouldn't risk biting the bullet unless you want a kick in the nuts  :lol:

Just lick it a bit

Offline mike1029384756

Did anyone go to the latest 'party' in Reading. Looking to get to the one in November. Would be good to hear how it was.

Offline uncle jessie

Exactly, and probably one of the reasons that some parties are over crowded because they have taken loads of bookings to allow for the cunts who book and dont show up. Always going to be a few occasions where every booking is geniune .

Offline davidgood

Exactly, and probably one of the reasons that some parties are over crowded because they have taken loads of bookings to allow for the cunts who book and dont show up. Always going to be a few occasions where every booking is geniune .
I know only too well that usually there are 'no shows' and ratios can better than expected, but there are times when everyone turns up and the party can be too busy.

Cambridge Parties tweet about the 'no shows' is interesting. If 22 guys had turned up then their advertised ratio of 2 : 1 would have been well exceeded and I would expect a lot of guys to be very upset they paid £200 plus quid for what they expected to be a low ratio party.

Regards,

davidgood

bigmanbigman

I have been to a party and 4 men to 1 girl
Not the best but just ok as a max limit any higher useless in my view .

vt

Cambridge Parties tweet about the 'no shows' is interesting. If 22 guys had turned up then their advertised ratio of 2 : 1 would have been well exceeded and I would expect a lot of guys to be very upset they paid £200 plus quid for what they expected to be a low ratio party.

To be fair to them, it only makes sense if the 22 guys was across the 2 parties that were held that day.  :hi:

With 7 girls playing there would have been room for 28 guys across both parties at a 2:1 ratio, but obviously with just 14 guys in total turning up, this made for a 1:1 ratio which no doubt left little or no profit for the organiser, which was probably why he was so annoyed!  :angry:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:57:49 pm by vt »

Offline Steely Dan

which no doubt left little or no profit for the PIMP/organiser, ...
My heart bleeds for the pimps whose profit is down.  Also I feel sorry for footballers on £70K per week when hit by a £50K fine for being an arse.

(In truth I want lower priced parties, punts, and football tickets. Not on their side, not one little bit.  Junior doctors I can sorta support)

Offline davidgood

My heart bleeds for the pimps whose profit is down.  Also I feel sorry for footballers on £70K per week when hit by a £50K fine for being an arse.

(In truth I want lower priced parties, punts, and football tickets. Not on their side, not one little bit.  Junior doctors I can sorta support)

Agreed.

Regards,

davidgood

vt

The truth is though that parties will only happen if there are organisers/pimps willing to organise them and they'll only be willing to run the obvious risks if there's a chance of a profit for them...no-shows are a killer for party organisers...so if we want to attend parties, we've got to accept that there needs to be a profit element, though of course, I don't want to be lining some pimp pockets excesssively.

There has been some speculation on here that the pimp involved here has various streams of income running various girl's profiles on AW...so no, my heart doesn't bleed either...and when his parties are full, he no doubt makes a handsome return for his efforts.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 08:28:56 am by vt »