Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sophie  (Read 2507 times)

Burnside

Just seen Scottish Sophie recently External Link/Members Only after some good reviews i left slightly disappointed.
Half hour £50.00
Took me quite a while to arrange a meet with her, but got to meet her eventually.
As this had taken a while to arrange meet i had asked her my requests which she failed to deliver. :(

On arrival she didn't wear what i had asked her to wear, but was still nicely turned out.
She isn't as stunning as some folk on here say, but that long hair is a turn on for a lot of people. :(
I was offered the use of the bathroom which i used to freshen myself up, then in to a nice room paperwork out of the way.

I think Sophie could see i wasn't that impressed with her, and was offered a drink and a massage, and took a glass of water along with the massage, the massage has got to be the worse i have experienced, and could hear movement in the flat(no doubt someone else there) then when i turned over i was given some kissing not d.f.k.

Then she gave me the highlight of my punt a cracking blow job, no doubt something she specializes in, as her mouth up and down my cock along with some spitting in between was one of the best blow jobs i have experienced. :yahoo:.
The reverse oral wasn't to good, as she is shaved, but looks like it was a while back, as it was like stubble rubbing up against my chin, which proved to be a bit soar.

Then she took her basque that she was wearing off :scare: you can tell that the photo on her profile is old, as she has filled out a lot, and has a bit of a gut, her boobs were nice big and soft but felt a bit greasy.

The sex it self was average for me even though Sophie did put quite a bit of effort in (probably wanted me to cum quick).
I managed not to cum to give her a facial, but was told i could come on her tits, but not on her face even though it is on her likes list. :thumbsdown: I did cum over her tits, although this is not what where i had wanted to cum.

Afterwards we both was cleaned up with baby wipes, and a return to the bathroom for me, and Sophie wrapped herself in a towel, no doubt heading for a shower after i had left, she was very quiet during the time i was there, not that i wanted to say much either, as she didn't do what 1 i asked her to dress in, 2 no facial, despite it being on her enjoy list. :(

Positives
Great blow job.
She did put effort in to the booking.
Nice flat, and comfortable bed.

Negatives
Crap massage.
No facial.
Not the best reverse oral.

Conclusion
In future i will be staying away from punts at the cheaper end of the market, and for a extra 10 or 20 pounds more there are better prossies out there.

Would i return.
As she hadn't done what was requested no, unless she was doing a special on blow jobs, as that was worth the punt, and the reason i didn't give Sophie a negative. :timeout:

In general i would say there was no connection between the 2 of us.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:04:54 pm by Burnside »

Offline Game of scones

Thanks for the feedback inspector .I find her a great punt at that price point and you have been unlucky as I painted her coupon with man emulsion when I saw her .I do agree though she is a bit distant at start and end of punt maybe goes through the motions a bit but still vfm in my book

DG

Tough luck mate. Haven't seen her for a while so can't comment on her 'filling out' but she was nice and curvy when I saw her.

Regarding the rest of your review, I received all services requested without any problem, including facial, RO, rimming both ways. I enjoyed it so much I went back a week later, albeit only for 30 mins as I felt the hour was more time than required TBH. She was a bit quiet the first time but opened up much more during the second meet. I never waste time with massages; if I want one I'll go to a spa or masseuse. Sounds like one of those occasions when you just didn't click.

Burnside

Sounds like one of those occasions when you just didn't click.
Yep no doubt it will happen from time to time, and i could end up meting someone that others haven't enjoyed the company off, but she isn't as good looking as what others say in my opinion, but did give a cracking head, i expect Randy will be chipping in soon, but It's nothing personal against Sophie, just not my cup of tea, and it wasn't a rushed service either.
There will always be a gamble in punting, and this one didn't pay off for me, and she did try i will give her that. :(

Offline Courtney

She isn't as stunning as some folk on here say

....yeah I though that may be the case, some folk like to exaggerate "the beauty" :D .....well of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :P :hi:

you can tell that the photo on her profile is old, as she has filled out a lot, and has a bit of a gut, her boobs were nice big and soft but felt a bit greasy.

...that picture has been there for years....again another one that can do with putting up recent pictures. :dash:

......greasy. :bomb: YUK  :vomit:

Burnside

I think she has been on the scene more than her profile suggests, and probably been in her late 20's for a few years as well, you could add 5 years on top of that no problem.
I noticed her profile is in a different postcode today.

Offline Game of scones

Inspector I have first hand evidence she has been hooring at least 8 years as I saw her at the riverside apartments around 2008

Burnside

Quite a long time then, you would think that someone doing this for that amount of time would be a bit more out going.
I'm not bitter about this, as i am only 50 quid out of pocket, but was given a good head, and no doubt there are worse out there than Sophie, or just caught her at the wrong day or time.
Unfortunately i won't be back to let you know if that is the case or not. :timeout:

RandyF

Quite a long time then, you would think that someone doing this for that amount of time would be a bit more out going.
I'm not bitter about this, as i am only 50 quid out of pocket, but was given a good head, and no doubt there are worse out there than Sophie, or just caught her at the wrong day or time.
Unfortunately i won't be back to let you know if that is the case or not. :timeout:

The good thing is mate you at least spotted that she was shit.  You were able to grasp and understand this.  There's guys been on here for years been to 50 Sophie's, and still haven't figured out these are piss poor hoors.  Gypo's are 60 in Glasgow currently.  50 is fair for Sophie, it's not vfm though.

If you look through the archives you will see how ridiculous it got - they started claiming she resembled a glamour model off some TV show  :lol: :D  With all due respect to Sophie there are NO glamour model 50/hh hoors in Scotland.  Never will be either  :rolleyes:   :dash:

Don't dwell on the greasy tits too much btw  :vomit:

Burnside

The good thing is mate you at least spotted that she was shit.  You were able to grasp and understand this.  There's guys been on here for years been to 50 Sophie's, and still haven't figured out these are piss poor hoors.  Gypo's are 60 in Glasgow currently.  50 is fair for Sophie, it's not vfm though.

If you look through the archives you will see how ridiculous it got - they started claiming she resembled a glamour model off some TV show  :lol: :D  With all due respect to Sophie there are NO glamour model 50/hh hoors in Scotland.  Never will be either  :rolleyes:   :dash:

Don't dwell on the greasy tits too much btw  :vomit:
No she is no glamour model, and for 50 quid for half an hour i wasn't expecting her to be either, and not expecting to meet a glamour model looking prossie(or they would be modeling) either.

You could chip in with a review yourself, as a ratio of 1 review a year with all those posts is a poor return to what fellow punters really want to read. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Game of scones

Aha fuckin lovely wee comment inspector  :hi:

chico1000

No she is no glamour model, and for 50 quid for half an hour i wasn't expecting her to be either, and not expecting to meet a glamour model looking prossie(or they would be modeling) either.

You could chip in with a review yourself, as a ratio of 1 review a year with all those posts is a poor return to what fellow punters really want to read. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Frank you write a decent review and I know your experience is real.  You could also ask the pretender Mandy if he is a, a prostitute himself/herself b, in a relationship with one or has been in a relationship with one.  Don't think he will every answer directly to busy trying to reduce a bit of competition.

mavgoose

They're have been a few comments / reviews over a period of time that are similar , ie " we just didn't click "
I've came close a few times , especially love a bargain (£50) , but something has made me not go through with it.
Can't explain why really.

Burnside

They're have been a few comments / reviews over a period of time that are similar , ie " we just didn't click "
I've came close a few times , especially love a bargain (£50) , but something has made me not go through with it.
Each to there own, as Sophie does have a few fans of her's on here, but she won't be getting a repeat visit from me. :lol:

Offline Courtney

...yeah there has been a LOT of "clicking" recently. :dash:

you 'really clicked'
and we really clicked
you just didn't click.
You cant click
Click click click

:timeout: :wacko: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DG

Probably because it happens sometimes; difference is how you deal with it. My own personal experience of a 'clickless' punt resulted in a positive review because the girl delivered all services, I just didn't fancy her. Some guys see that as a neutral or negative. Not sure why clicking or not is a big deal for this forum? I merely offered it as a possible explanation where another punter didn't have as good a time as I did with a particular girl.  :hi:

Offline auldie63

FFS surely you can tell within 5 or so minutes whether you 'click' or don't.
If you don't and it's B4 transaction you walk, if after well it's up to you.
I don't know, some guys might go for a robotic performance or other stilted game, and surely we on here know by now that there are many things which float all sorts of boats.
Just remember it's your money, you are paying for a service, they would not be there if that was not the case.

RandyF

...yeah there has been a LOT of "clicking" recently. :dash:

:timeout: :wacko: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Not Clicking' is the new fluffy, and already overused euphemism for a mediocre punt.  They're loath to say it was just shit. They'll say anything other than she was a shit non descript prostitute, and bad her 'job'.

Of course they'll reply that they do post negative comments about hoors - and they do on occasion, when there absolutely forced to, when she hits them over the head with a hammer, Oh sure they'll post that. 

Mediocre, 5th rate punt?  Bland as fuck?  You just never hear it.  They didn't click, was all!  :D :lol:

RandyF

Hear you Burntside brotha.  You want to hear a normal punter such as myself on this sow.  I hear you.  You have to appreciate I've never reviewed this hoor, because it was a long a time a go when I saw her.  CitizenM hotel.  Also, in the past when I've fucked to a skank and it's shit, well that's it, obviously I never go back and I also never go to any I deem to be of her ilk.  I'm not one of those gents who goes to a gypo gets fucked over, and then goes and picks another  :dash:  No.  Hence you'll never read any reviews on here from me regarding boots like ScottishSophie.

I have commented on her, said she was a munter who gave an average service I think - I stand by that, to this day, I was not deflected by the fluffy bully boys screaming she was a TV glamour babe.

I don't have any quips about 'Inspector' or 'Frank'.   25 years out of date with your TV soap opera character is it?   :unknown:

Offline Courtney

They didn't click, was all!  :D :lol:

:D.....Anyway, I always kinda thought to "click" is what happens when people fall in love. :rose::blush:

....nah, I don't "click" with anyone. :D

Offline DickDiver

:D.....Anyway, I always kinda thought to "click" is what happens when people fall in love. :rose::blush:

....nah, I don't "click" with anyone. :D

We pay for a guaranteed "click" surely?

If we don't click then it means the girl is a shite actress and probably shouldn't be hooring herself for cash.

Burnside

Not getting in to a argument about this, as it just boiled down to the fact that Sophie wasn't my cup of tea.
As i had stated in my review she did try hard, and gave a cracking blow job or she might have got a negative review.
I tend to find that when having sex with a regular partner it can vary from time to time as welll.
Not a munter not a stunner. :timeout:

bigbell

its all about opinions, most working girls are pretty shit at massage,the ones who are good .generally time wasters.
you may get a different service on a different day, ive seen her numerous times and  never had a problem with owo,cim,facial
and she also states if you dont like what you see, you can walk
we all cant like the same thing :dance:

Offline Jock D

We pay for a guaranteed "click" surely?

If we don't click then it means the girl is a shite actress and probably shouldn't be hooring herself for cash.

Spot on DD  :hi:

Burnside

...that picture has been there for years....again another one that can do with putting up recent pictures. :dash:

I reckon she has either read or been told of this, a he has got new badly taken photos of herself.
They seem to be in a hotel, and there that blurred you still don't get a good reflection on her figure. :(

Offline oldboy73

Her tits look bigger in her pic in her gallety than when I saw her back in October. I've seen her twice and she was definitely more friendly the 2nd time.

Offline Courtney

I reckon she has either read or been told of this, a he has got new badly taken photos of herself.
They seem to be in a hotel, and there that blurred you till don't get a good reflection on her figure. :(

:blush: :D ........ a selfie-stick comes in handy. :D