Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HMN Beauty London Centre Massage 30 Goodge Street anyone been there?  (Read 6216 times)

Offline stuart.

HMN Beauty Centre London Massage 30  Goodge Street. is this the best place to find beautiful oriental girls? any information on it, anyone been there?
External Link/Members Only

Asian girls are my fantasy  :wacko: :wacko:

CheeseInferno

Been there some time ago, mixed experience. Had one E stunning young girl but she was very new and immune to offer of extras. A few older more experienced ladies with faces like bulldogs chewing wasps but who give a good Chinese massage and a hand job. Touching over their woollen tights. Try elsewhere.

Offline stuart.

Thank you for your reply CheeseInferno  :thumbsup: E stunning young girl that sounds amazing  :) but faces like bulldogs chewing wasps lol  :scare: don't want to meet them
i just want to experience a beautiful oriental girl in my lifetime

LL

This is the only place I know of in central London where you can choose from a group of girls when you get there. Depending upon how busy they are of course. The girls all gather in a small room the other side of the reception desk. So if it's important to you to make sure that the girl you get doesn't look like a bulldog chewing a wasp - this is the place for you! :hi:

peterperfect

I liked it when I first went (great time with a hot young thing) but had a bad experience with a ridiculous bartering session with an underwhelming chick that left a bad taste in the mouth. Never went back after that.

Offline stuart.

This is the only place I know of in central London where you can choose from a group of girls when you get there. Depending upon how busy they are of course. The girls all gather in a small room the other side of the reception desk. So if it's important to you to make sure that the girl you get doesn't look like a bulldog chewing a wasp - this is the place for you! :hi:

when do you think is the best time to go when it wouldn't be so busy? thanks

LL

when do you think is the best time to go when it wouldn't be so busy? thanks
During the day I would guess. It will be busier when people start to finish work in the area. You could always give them a call to ask.

Offline stuart.

During the day I would guess. It will be busier when people start to finish work in the area. You could always give them a call to ask.

ok thank you mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Juulesy

What a truly horrific experience.  Easily one of the worst massages I've ever had.  Only had a short, pudgy girl this afternoon.  No smiley or friendly at all.  I really should have trusted my guts and got the fuck out right there.  No heating room and she took an age bringing one in the cold room.  Not a good start.  The massage table was set against the wall and after she realised I couldn't put my hands to the side she only slightly moved the table so it was an angle from the wall.  After asking for a hard massage got an incredibly slow massage with no energy or skill.  Even after I reminded her that I had asked for a hard massage, no change.  Turned over in 15 mins and she asked for 'relaxing massage' with this blank face with no interest apart from the potential cash.  I politely declined and she put the towel over my organ.  Only 20 mins in she finished.  I couldn't be arsed to argue so just asked her to wipe the oil with the towel and she asked me to do it myself.  Complained to receptionist who said she clocked my time in and out from the moment I stepped in the shop and till i was back out. No one in their right mind could possibly put up with this shite. :dash:

Offline andist

This place is just really expensive for a bad service with rude people
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years
Banned by: 90125

peterperfect

This place is a joke. The girls range from beautiful young things to seriously ropey. But the worst thing is the ludicrous prices they try to charge you. I will never go back to this place. Avoid!

MathewKing

I used to frecuent this place couple of years a go, i think since 2015 or just last year there are diferent girs. I think just Sophie still there but not my taste. I remember Eva, she was my favorite but just disapear like the others. Slim girl, flat belly and very naughty attitude. No the Cheapest. Does anybody knows where is she now. I will love to meet her again for sure.