Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices gone to £70-£80 for a thirty minute punt?  (Read 4659 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

If someone with some spare credits wants to be the guinea pig. It might be worth trying chucking in a reverse booking for £80 for an hour and see what comes back.

It would kind of go towards answering the issue of the topic one way or the other.

Thanks for the suggestion but I doubt it would help ----------------- when I try reverse bookings offering £120 an hour I get a pile of shit, God knows what you would get at £80 an hour.    :vomit:

Offline smiths

If someone with some spare credits wants to be the guinea pig. It might be worth trying chucking in a reverse booking for £80 for an hour and see what comes back.

It would kind of go towards answering the issue of the topic one way or the other.

Its already been answered, such WGs do exist, I have punted with some though more at £80-100 an hour, but like Adindas has said why on earth would we want to help redcab, a punter who has advised a WG to raise her prices which she did, AND posted he doesn't regret doing so and would do so again. :thumbsdown:

Offline Students Notebook

I parked in the NCP car park opposite Marks & Spencer in Ipswich the other day.

The charge for the first hour is £.3.50.

I was there for 7 minutes.

As I left and paid my £.3.50. the man who took my money said. " That was the most expensive 7 minutes you've ever had "

"Oh no it wasn't " I thought to my self.

At £.120.00 per hour for one of the cheaper pro££ies, 7 minutes would have cost £.14.00.

And I'd still have had to pay to park.