Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices gone to £70-£80 for a thirty minute punt?  (Read 4670 times)

yumyum3

Many a market can have artificial prices.
Spot on. Which is why we have endless turds who work in advertising and marketing precisely to create and rig market prices. If the consumer doesn't go for it then they don't get their way. If there were less mugs thinking with their balls ...  :dash:

vw

Seems to be a lot of aggression here - and a lot of punters who have very low opinions of WGs listening to the language used

What a dick thing to say !

Offline adindas

Pay peanuts get a monkey ----------- which your last review proves beyond any doubt.    :hi:

If I pay for peanut I get Peanut not monkey JRC
I pay for p*ussy I get p*ussy, lol

Offline adindas

If I pay for peanut I get Peanut not monkey JRC
I pay for p*ussy I get p*ussy, lol

Forgot to mention, If I pay peanut and get Monkey it is even better. I could sell the monkey to the Zoo and use the money I have got for punting, lol

Pepsiii

That's what I want to hear!
Can you list these WG's so the rest of us can try them.

Any WG charging over £60 for 30 minutes is just a rinser.
Yeah luckily there are still some very good WG's who offer an hour for £80.

I think they up their prices after a few years if they are in demand and young-ish.

Offline adindas

That's what I want to hear!
Can you list these WG's so the rest of us can try them.

Any WG charging over £60 for 30 minutes is just a rinser.

I do not know where you are living ??
If you are living in London, I just tried a few minute ago on AW using Rates & availability as a filter and put £60 for half hour. I have got 30 pages with each page comprises of about 50 WGs. so there will be 1500 girls to choose from.= with rate of £60 per minutes or lower.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I do not know where you are living ??
If you are living in London, I just tried a few minute ago on AW using Rates & availability as a filter and put £60 for half hour. I have got 30 pages with each page comprises of about 50 WGs. so there will be 1500 girls to choose from.= with rate of £60 per minutes or lower.

I bought a piece of steak in Tesco the other day for under £3 -------------- it was crap.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Low prices do not always mean bargain prices.    :crazy:

Offline AnthG

I bought a piece of steak in Tesco the other day for under £3 -------------- it was crap.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

In 2007 I bought my first LCD TV. I researched like hell and got a Panasonic LCD 32" price matched at £700 (it should have been £1000). It was the best 32" LCD on release at the time.

In 2012 I got a 37" Panasonic LED and researched and got the best model TV set there was at the time, it was again £700 price matched as it should have been £1200.

Last week via their Ebay store I got a brand new 32" Panasonic LED as a buy it now from Tesco's for £108. And the picture quality is by far the best of the three Panasonic TVs. It looks incredible and feel like I wish to upgrade my 37" one to the same model but larger size of it as the picture quality of this new TV set is so much better.

At the time last week I was about to buy a 32" Blaupankt TV for the same price (£108) as these are the budget TVs normally sold off on Black Friday for £100 that everyone fights over at the supermarkets as they are the best of the budget TVs you can get. But then seen this Panasonic TV for sale from Tesco's and got this

Now for £108 I could have got a decent budget model in the Blaupankt, or some shitty no-name thing the supermarkets pass out like a Bush or Technika TV. But I got a Panasonic TV that is the best looking TV I have ever had and better than my £700 TVs (this is actually true too).

My point is you can easily get shit for your low money its all over the place and very easy to find. But it is also possible to get a hidden gem. But it takes more effort to achieve. And possibly luck too. But that is likely why its called hidden gem as its not easy to find :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 09:54:17 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

Would never buy a cut of steak that was £3, its £3 for a reason usually brought by those that haven't researched the cut to get !

Offline smiths

A steak is an inanimate object that doesn't have a good or bad attitude unlike a WG so its not a good comparison at all. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Low prices are no guarantee of good service off a WG just as high prices aren't, punting is ALL about locating good WGs and avoiding the bad which UKP can help with.

Offline adindas

It has never be the case that Low prices always means bargain but neither does high price. I have not seen anyone here has ever suggested that either ...

I have proven many times in my previous posts where people pay £150 still got a shitty punting. While people pay less than £100 an hour get an excellent punting.

There are still reasonable examples in the review forums .....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 10:38:58 pm by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

While people pay less than £100 an hour get an excellent punting.

I hear this a lot on here ---------------- however when I read the reviews and click on the profiles all I see is fat, old Hungarians.

A link to a young, pretty, slim girl within the M25 would be handy.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline adindas

I hear this a lot on here ---------------- however when I read the reviews and click on the profiles all I see is fat, old Hungarians.

A link to a young, pretty, slim girl within the M25 would be handy.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Fat, old Hungarians Hmmmmmm.
We have been going through this in the past already have not we.
A lot of acive punters in this forum have testified that price has very little correlation with the quality and level of services you will get ...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:28:17 pm by adindas »

Offline Sonny Crockett

I'm sure there are good punts at cheap prices. They're just a needle in a haystack.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fat, old Hungarians Hmmmmmm.
We have been going through this in the past already have not we.
A lot of acive punters in this forum have testified that price has very little correlation with the quality and level of services you will get ...

Let me try again ------------

A link to a young, pretty, slim girl within the M25 would be handy.   

Maybe you are keeping these "bargain" girls to yourself ------------ your last review was a year ago.   :unknown:

Offline adindas

Let me try again ------------

Maybe you are keeping these "bargain" girls to yourself ------------ your last review was a year ago.   :unknown:

Since a few months ago I do more punting in Germany rather than in London. I do it almost at least once in a month. If you look at punting abroad section I have been put more reports on here.

The price of fuel is dropping making the budget airlines ticket is cheap as chips. I can get a ticket to Cologne as low as £10, to Berlin as low as £20 from London Stansted. In cologne I could do FKK. the FKK quality girls cost as low as EUR30 per 20 minutes, lunch, soft drinks dinners, included. In Berlin eleven hours parties some of them are stunners, cost £89 including lunch, soft drinks dinners. In Stella or Aston small brothels in Berlin € 30,- for 20 Min.

Six hours with flatrate at Airportgirls some of them are stunners cost EUR 60. It is a better option, is not it ??

This is alone has proven that price has very little to do with the quality of the girls and the level of service the punter will get.  The willingness to take a risk, new things and venture is the key.

Punters could consider this option as long as the price of fuel is still dropping making the cost of budget airlines is cheap as chips.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:30:43 am by adindas »

Offline adindas

This girl used to cost £70 an hour but now £100 due to popularity.
External Link/Members Only

Fat, old Hungarians. I think those who said that will need eye surgery ....

Offline Jimmyredcab

Since a few months ago I do more punting in Germany rather than in London. I do it almost at least once in a month. If you look at punting abroad section I have been put more reports on here.

The price of fuel is dropping making the budget airlines ticket is cheap as chips. I can get a ticket to Cologne as low as £10, to Berlin as low as £20 from London Stansted. In cologne I could do FKK. the FKK quality girls cost as low as EUR30 per 20 minutes, lunch, soft drinks dinners, included. In Berlin eleven hours parties some of them are stunners, cost £89 including lunch, soft drinks dinners. In Stella or Aston small brothels in Berlin € 30,- for 20 Min.

Six hours with flatrate at Airportgirls some of them are stunners cost EUR 60. It is a better option, is not it ??

This is alone has proven that price has very little to do with the quality of the girls and the level of service the punter will get.  The willingness to take a risk, new things and venture is the key.

Punters could consider this option as long as the price of fuel is still dropping making the cost of budget airlines is cheap as chips.

Thanks for your explanation ------------ but this is what I requested, not girls in Berlin.    :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Thanks for your explanation ------------ but this is what I requested, not girls in Berlin.    :hi: :hi:

Some of us used to give you loads of recommendations redcab, young, slim and pretty WGs who you looked for a reason not to punt with, one used to be because the WG was foreign, well you wont get many Brits within the M25 that are reviewed on here for less than £100 an hour but some of us know that anyway. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I recall recommending the brilliant now gone Cute Ann to you, you moaned and groaned as she was from the Czech Republic, she spoke perfect English, offered great DFK and OWO and was young, slim and pretty.

WaitingforGodot

Have to say, I really find "you get what you pay for" applies less in punting than in other industries, at least in my experience.  Price is absolutely no guarantee of quality in part because each girl tends to have her own motivations and background which influence what she charges and how she behaves.  The other unquantifiable aspect is that a lot of what makes a punt great (even if this shouldn't be the case if all SPs were really coldly professional) is chemistry.  Yes, I know it's paid sex but the point remains that if you click on some level (could be physical, could just be sense of humour) then the punt is far more likely to be good and that can happen just as easily with an 80 quid an hour girl as a 150 an hour girl (although almost never with a Romanian, regardless of price.)

This is why I take reviews as helpful but limited.  It's useful to know what the girl looks like (are the photos real or heavily re-touched?), what services she really does and doesn't offer and maybe a little about her general demeanour.  But the fact that someone else did or didn't get on with her really doesn't tell me whether I will.  I've read neutral or poor reviews of girls I've had a brilliant time with; great reviews of those who've done nothing for me.

My take is that I set my price limits and don't venture outside that box.  Basically, those limits are 60/half hour, 120/hour.  And I am quite sated at that level...I do fine.  Very occasionally, if there's a must-see for one reason or another girl I will go beyond that but those times are rare (and equally rarely does the experience justify the extra.)  If I want to see a girl who charges 80 a half hour I will sometimes (if I can find no other alternatives at the time) mail her and offer 60, politely saying that is my budget and I do not expect her to bother to reply if it's a "no" but I thought I would ask.  About 50% of the time the offer is accepted.  Presumably, on a slow day.

Anyway, bottom line for me is that if prices have gone up recently, I'm not paying them and I'm not punting any less, or with any less success, than before.

yumyum3

Have to say, I really find "you get what you pay for" applies less in punting than in other industries, at least in my experience.  Price is absolutely no guarantee of quality in part because each girl tends to have her own motivations and background which influence what she charges and how she behaves.  The other unquantifiable aspect is that a lot of what makes a punt great (even if this shouldn't be the case if all SPs were really coldly professional) is chemistry.  Yes, I know it's paid sex but the point remains that if you click on some level (could be physical, could just be sense of humour) then the punt is far more likely to be good and that can happen just as easily with an 80 quid an hour girl as a 150 an hour girl (although almost never with a Romanian, regardless of price.)

This is why I take reviews as helpful but limited.  It's useful to know what the girl looks like (are the photos real or heavily re-touched?), what services she really does and doesn't offer and maybe a little about her general demeanour.  But the fact that someone else did or didn't get on with her really doesn't tell me whether I will.  I've read neutral or poor reviews of girls I've had a brilliant time with; great reviews of those who've done nothing for me.

My take is that I set my price limits and don't venture outside that box.  Basically, those limits are 60/half hour, 120/hour.  And I am quite sated at that level...I do fine.  Very occasionally, if there's a must-see for one reason or another girl I will go beyond that but those times are rare (and equally rarely does the experience justify the extra.)  If I want to see a girl who charges 80 a half hour I will sometimes (if I can find no other alternatives at the time) mail her and offer 60, politely saying that is my budget and I do not expect her to bother to reply if it's a "no" but I thought I would ask.  About 50% of the time the offer is accepted.  Presumably, on a slow day.

Anyway, bottom line for me is that if prices have gone up recently, I'm not paying them and I'm not punting any less, or with any less success, than before.
Good post, Mr. Beckett. Thanks for sharing. Happy punting  :drinks:

Offline adindas

Have to say, I really find "you get what you pay for" applies less in punting than in other industries, at least in my experience.  Price is absolutely no guarantee of quality in part because each girl tends to have her own motivations and background which influence what she charges and how she behaves.  ....

There are already a lot of examples in the review section of this UKP. After looking this reviews I believe almost any punter in this UKP could draw conclusion.

Undeniable blatant examples. if you want to shag your neighbour, someone’s wife, someone on the street which is not professional prossies, they might not even consider it if you just offer them £500,- but  offer them  £500,000,- or a million such as we see in the movie  “indecent proposal” if you could effort it, they will consider it seriously.

Now, is there any guarantee that your neighbours, someone’s wife is better than £100 stunner prossies that you book through AW ??
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:07:07 am by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am still waiting for someone to give me a link to a young, pretty, slim girl within the M25 who charges £70-£80 an hour, in your own time.

Why would a quality girl charge the rates of a lowlife skank.   ?????????????

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am still waiting for someone to give me a link to a young, pretty, slim girl within the M25 who charges £70-£80 an hour, in your own time.

Why would a quality girl charge the rates of a lowlife skank.   ?????????????

Well ten hours have elapsed and not a single link, I rest my case.    :hi:

WaitingforGodot

Well ten hours have elapsed and not a single link, I rest my case.    :hi:

To be honest, Jimmy, I don't even know any skanks who go for 70/80 an hour.  But in the home counties there are a few good ones for 100 and plenty for 120.

Offline Jimmyredcab

To be honest, Jimmy, I don't even know any skanks who go for 70/80 an hour. But in the home counties there are a few good ones for 100 and plenty for 120.

I am sure you are right, but certain people on here keep on about good punts BELOW £100 --------------- it appears they are unable to supply links to these bargain ladies.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline smiths

I am sure you are right, but certain people on here keep on about good punts BELOW £100 --------------- it appears they are unable to supply links to these bargain ladies.    :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Yes some of us have had good punts below £100 an hour and done some reviews on WGs charging less than that. You yourself have posted you wouldn't share a gem, so why should others share theirs with you, I certainly wouldn't apart from those I review. As I posted above I shared some great highly rated WGs with you in the past and all you did was moan and look for reasons not to punt with them, they were young, slim and pretty just as you had asked for, and some even spoke perfect English, some were Brits though as usual they charged more in the main. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

He's got a point Jimbo. I recall you saying you wouldn't punt anyone without a face picture or a phone number. But the real reason for pricing seems to be market dominant price. Anyone advertising on AW or anywhere else will see the average rates. Good workers stay busy at those prices so there is little incentive to drop them. Ones that would struggle probably pitch themselves a bit lower to make up for it. I find German prostitution boring so rarely go there. Greece is a better cheap end in my opinion. But there are plenty of long haul destinations where beautiful but economically disadvantaged girls sell their wares for pennies. In Britain, that would happen in housing estates if the laws and culture weren't so set against it. Some of the best punts I've had in Scotland, or in this country, have been beautiful young students, frequently English ones who stayed here during term holidays. The repressive actions of Police Scotland for a short time under a gay idiot put paid to that. They commonly started their first week at a greatly reduced rate to quickly establish themselves. They never showed a face photo. You had to be quick. I mostly go for 30minute punts these days so would have to research on hourly rates, but I notice that while 120 an hour is fairly 'standard' in most parts of the country, 150 is more common in London. If you choose to live in London, you pay for it. As for the thread header, 70-80 is normal here for a 30minute punt. 50 or 60 is not uncommon if you are a bargain hunter.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:10:35 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I recall you saying you wouldn't punt anyone without a face picture or a phone number. But the real reason for pricing seems to be market dominant price. Anyone advertising on AW or anywhere else will see the average rates. Good workers stay busy at those prices so there is little incentive to drop them.

My point is quite simple, not rocket science --------------- if a girl is charging £70-£80 an hour she is either a lowlife skank or she intends to bump up the price once you arrive.    :thumbsdown:

Regarding face pictures ------------- I will sometimes make an exception if enough other boxes are ticked, such as location, age, services, price.   :hi:

Offline Marmalade

My point is quite simple, not rocket science --------------- if a girl is charging £70-£80 an hour she is either a lowlife skank or she intends to bump up the price once you arrive.    :thumbsdown:

Regarding face pictures ------------- I will sometimes make an exception if enough other boxes are ticked, such as location, age, services, price.   :hi:

Fair enough. When are you miving to Scotland?  :cool:  :drinks:

Offline smiths

He's got a point Jimbo. I recall you saying you wouldn't punt anyone without a face picture or a phone number. But the real reason for pricing seems to be market dominant price. Anyone advertising on AW or anywhere else will see the average rates. Good workers stay busy at those prices so there is little incentive to drop them. Ones that would struggle probably pitch themselves a bit lower to make up for it. I find German prostitution boring so rarely go there. Greece is a better cheap end in my opinion. But there are plenty of long haul destinations where beautiful but economically disadvantaged girls sell their wares for pennies. In Britain, that would happen in housing estates if the laws and culture weren't so set against it. Some of the best punts I've had in Scotland, or in this country, have been beautiful young students, frequently English ones who stayed here during term holidays. The repressive actions of Police Scotland for a short time under a gay idiot put paid to that. They commonly started their first week at a greatly reduced rate to quickly establish themselves. They never showed a face photo. You had to be quick. I mostly go for 30minute punts these days so would have to research on hourly rates, but I notice that while 120 an hour is fairly 'standard' in most parts of the country, 150 is more common in London. If you choose to live in London, you pay for it. As for the thread header, 70-80 is normal here for a 30minute punt. 50 or 60 is not uncommon if you are a bargain hunter.

I can only speak for my punting area Marm, London and surrounds but what some EE WGs do is come over here for say 6 weeks and work their fannies off to make as much they can which if smart they wire back through Western Union or similar though I have heard of cases of some flying with many thousands in cash on them back home. They purposely undercut their competition if they can as where they come from what they can make here is a small fortune.

So it isn't at all surprising to me that some good EE WGs are charging under £100 an hour, plus I have punted with many so know from my own personal experiences that they offered me a good service, I have also met some low lifes but that could happen whatever a WG is charging of course. Obviously its all about locating the good and avoiding the bad which UKP can help with, and in my case punters I know as well who don't post on here. In London we have some excellent punters who review mainly though not always the cheaper WGs like Steve2, SamLP and The Don, all prepared to take a risk on occasion and post about it on here good or bad, these guys are worth their weight in gold on here in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Total and utter disproven by many us bollocks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Your logic is well out as can be seen by the reviews of punters that have had good punts with such WGs. You label ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour as skanks automatically so take NO account for those that offer a good service, for years you believed like me that there is no correlation between what a WG charges and how good she might be, difference is I still KNOW that's true. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Smiths: I completely agree about taking the occasional risk, and have found the same in Scotland. In reply to Jimbo's challenge, AW produced 173 profiles 25yrs or under, London, £95 p.h. or under. That is even excluding Romanians which I know many people will avoid, rightly or wrongly, as a default. (The same search produced 15 British-only). I'm sure many of those might be fakes or terrible, but probably not all. It's easy enough to search those that are UKP reviewed and I think the Wiki maybe even has lists but a lot of bargains I've found up here have been bargains when no-one has reviewed them. As you say, they may be here today, gone tomorrow. I think that is very often the case.

To be fair though, 'taking a risk' to me in Edinburgh means not much more than that. Whereas in London it can also mean a considerable journey.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:50:03 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

If you define anyone charging less than 100ph as a skank then by definition they are all skanks.  :music:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

But there are plenty of long haul destinations where beautiful but economically disadvantaged girls sell their wares for pennies. In Britain, that would happen in housing estates if the laws and culture weren't so set against it

Exactly - and not only laws and culture, but the welfare state. That's why market forces don't apply to any great degree.

Offline smiths

Smiths: I completely agree about taking the occasional risk, and have found the same in Scotland. In reply to Jimbo's challenge, AW produced 173 profiles 25yrs or under, London, £95 p.h. or under. That is even excluding Romanians which I know many people will avoid, rightly or wrongly, as a default. (The same search produced 15 British-only). I'm sure many of those might be fakes or terrible, but probably not all. It's easy enough to search those that are UKP reviewed and I think the Wiki maybe even has lists but a lot of bargains I've found up here have been bargains when no-one has reviewed them. As you say, they may be here today, gone tomorrow. I think that is very often the case.

You make an important point about here today, gone tomorrow WGs, yes this is very prevalent and has been for years now in my area, mainly EE WGs of course. Get in while you can if interested which some punters really do do, Steve2 was faster than Usain Bolt sometimes. :D and SamLP and The Don aren't slow either. :D

As to genuine Brits at under £100 an hour I would be very cautious about them in my area, not come across a genuine one off A/W in recent times that I can recall. Seems from what I am told some have migrated to or have started off on Seeking Arrangements where they can advertise and meet punters who buy them presents and/or give them cash but they don't view themselves as WGs. I know of punters who have met some stunners off their and paid much less than they did using A/W and got longer time, and bloody good luck to them. :thumbsup:

Offline saf1976

In a local town 10 mile down the road from me there was 2 British girls who offered 60hh, 100h for well over a decade. Both girls, independent from each other, have given up in the last 18 months. The last one to go has started to offer outcalls only.

From my time of seeing both these girls I know they were hit hard first off by the credit crunch and the fallout. They also suffered in the years after that from Czechs and Poles ... and then the Romanian influx was a another blow, maybe the knockout, although the rising cost of housing also has it's roll. I have a flat that I rent out for £150 a month more than I did 10 years ago in this town.

Since the last girl went a number of British touring girls come to the area. They are all 70-80 with a few at 150 for an hour straight up, no half hour option. Like taxi cabs 4 of them are all here today at once. This must also impact on their business.

If these girls were better organised and prepared to share costs and information, they could run good operations and help each other.

Take the 2 girls I originally mentioned. If they shared a flat and pooled costs they could afford to take a hit on the rates and keep them at 60 in line with their EU rivals.

Knowing the 2 girls I can tell that pride would stop them from doing this. The fear of each other, one being rated higher than the other, all ones regulars may switch to the other. A shame as they were both decent punts in their own right.

As for the 70-80 girls down there at the moment ... well I can get a hot Czech or Pole in my town for cheaper or the same price, but 70-80 for an hour instead of half. I may pop once for either punt, making it the same cost per pump on either option, but I'd get a nice massage in the remainder of the hour.

I also agree that there is no correlation between price and level of service. Sometimes the higher price creates an attitude that they are better and that they are doing you a favour. I don't think some consider that they aren't the only pebble on the beach. Meanwhile some of the £70 an hour girls have had the best attitude of the girls I've seen.

Offline smiths

In a local town 10 mile down the road from me there was 2 British girls who offered 60hh, 100h for well over a decade. Both girls, independent from each other, have given up in the last 18 months. The last one to go has started to offer outcalls only.

From my time of seeing both these girls I know they were hit hard first off by the credit crunch and the fallout. They also suffered in the years after that from Czechs and Poles ... and then the Romanian influx was a another blow, maybe the knockout, although the rising cost of housing also has it's roll. I have a flat that I rent out for £150 a month more than I did 10 years ago in this town.

Since the last girl went a number of British touring girls come to the area. They are all 70-80 with a few at 150 for an hour straight up, no half hour option. Like taxi cabs 4 of them are all here today at once. This must also impact on their business.

If these girls were better organised and prepared to share costs and information, they could run good operations and help each other.

Take the 2 girls I originally mentioned. If they shared a flat and pooled costs they could afford to take a hit on the rates and keep them at 60 in line with their EU rivals.

Knowing the 2 girls I can tell that pride would stop them from doing this. The fear of each other, one being rated higher than the other, all ones regulars may switch to the other. A shame as they were both decent punts in their own right.

As for the 70-80 girls down there at the moment ... well I can get a hot Czech or Pole in my town for cheaper or the same price, but 70-80 for an hour instead of half. I may pop once for either punt, making it the same cost per pump on either option, but I'd get a nice massage in the remainder of the hour.

I also agree that there is no correlation between price and level of service. Sometimes the higher price creates an attitude that they are better and that they are doing you a favour. I don't think some consider that they aren't the only pebble on the beach. Meanwhile some of the £70 an hour girls have had the best attitude of the girls I've seen.

Some if not many Brit Indie WGs might not want to work together in case they get raided though, why take the risk however small could be their logic.

Totally agree of course with your last paragraph, its an absolute fact its true as I have been putting it to the test for many years, I still find it odd any experienced punter disagrees but that's up to them of course. What makes a good or bad WG is her attitude not what she charges. Years ago now there was a WG working at Soho Walk-Ups called Paris charging from £22 or so, many punters raved about her good service, she moved on from Walk-Ups to parlours/brothels and Indie but the point is she had many happy punters even at that very low rate.

Offline GreyDave

Some if not many Brit Indie WGs might not want to work together in case they get raided though, why take the risk however small could be their logic.

Totally agree of course with your last paragraph, its an absolute fact its true as I have been putting it to the test for many years, I still find it odd any experienced punter disagrees but that's up to them of course. What makes a good or bad WG is her attitude not what she charges. Years ago now there was a WG working at Soho Walk-Ups called Paris charging from £22 or so, many punters raved about her good service, she moved on from Walk-Ups to parlours/brothels and Indie but the point is she had many happy punters even at that very low rate.

Old bill are more likely to go for the Brit Girls and as often as not the Brit Madame/ Flat owner as they can get some return out of them and haul them though court local papers and some times Nation press As has been mentioned here and in the Press many Northern Chief Constables have a slightly zealous moral religious out look. If a EE girls are pulled in generally its oh poor things being exploited, a bit of cash phone and on your way cause they are transient The Brits want to live here and build a life the EE girls want the cash for a diffrent life

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is what you will get for £60 an hour a disgusting Hungarian skank  -----------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93095.0

Offline smiths

Old bill are more likely to go for the Brit Girls and as often as not the Brit Madame/ Flat owner as they can get some return out of them and haul them though court local papers and some times Nation press As has been mentioned here and in the Press many Northern Chief Constables have a slightly zealous moral religious out look. If a EE girls are pulled in generally its oh poor things being exploited, a bit of cash phone and on your way cause they are transient The Brits want to live here and build a life the EE girls want the cash for a diffrent life

Good points, I agree with you. :thumbsup:

Offline saf1976

Good point about being raided.

If they banged their heads together on a forum they could get a good rota going rather than all landing on the same day. There might be a guy who does a weekly punt that wold go and see all of them on different days. Instead he has to pick his favourite of the bunch for the 1 day, then not have so many options another time for the remaining weeks.

How long ago was the £22? Actually that's not far off a decent £30 quickie I had back in 2011 that was awesome which is probably one of the best bang for buck punts ive had.

Offline smiths

This is what you will get for £60 an hour a disgusting Hungarian skank  -----------

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93095.0

Yes well we can all pick out examples, it doesn't PROVE ALL are skanks though. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yes that WG IS a skank as she offered a punter BB but didn't advertise she offered it. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Good point about being raided.

If they banged their heads together on a forum they could get a good rota going rather than all landing on the same day. There might be a guy who does a weekly punt that wold go and see all of them on different days. Instead he has to pick his favourite of the bunch for the 1 day, then not have so many options another time for the remaining weeks.

How long ago was the £22? Actually that's not far off a decent £30 quickie I had back in 2011 that was awesome which is probably one of the best bang for buck punts ive had.

Indeed they could. The £22 was about 10 years ago or so I think, a quickie at a Walk-Up is around £30 now though I am not an authority on it so may be wrong. There is a huge Soho Walk-Up thread on the London Regional Board.

Offline mh

I don't buy the rising housing costs as the cause for a WG to give up. If they can't pay the rent through £100 per hour work how will they manage stacking shelves or cutting hair? Even if they rent someone for the purpose the income from a few punts will pay for it.

£10 per hour = £80 per day. 40 hour week = ~£1850 per month income.
1 hour punt = £100, so under 1 per working day to make the same pre-tax income.

Offline adindas

Yes some of us have had good punts below £100 an hour and done some reviews on WGs charging less than that. You yourself have posted you wouldn't share a gem, so why should others share theirs with you, I certainly wouldn't apart from those I review. As I posted above I shared some great highly rated WGs with you in the past and all you did was moan and look for reasons not to punt with them, they were young, slim and pretty just as you had asked for, and some even spoke perfect English, some were Brits though as usual they charged more in the main. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That is the point. Why would anyone rational want share with a person who will ask the WGs to increase her price?? Next time you book her, she will increase her price, more difficult for you to book it yourself. Keep in mind find a gem in this class e.g. 40-60 for half hours is not that simple, you will be the first person to face the sword, taking a risk of bad punting.

In the past I have given quite a few examples where I have very good punt with young stunning EE WG and I just pais £40 per half hour, £60 per hour. Yes it is true.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 12:05:49 am by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

In the past I have given quite a few examples where I have very good punt with young stunning EE WG and I just pais £40 per half hour, £60 per hour. Yes it is true.

More bollocks and no links.     :dash: :dash:

Offline adindas

I sometimes travel to Berlin as low as £20, to Cologne £10 one way, while I have seen a person sitting next to me pay over £100,-.

I normally buy my mobile phone about 20% - 30% lower than my collegues Keep in mind it is exactly the same model, specs, the same phone.

Also when come to exchange rate to pay for punting abroad I normay get one of the best exchange rate.

So two people on the same plane sitting next to each others,  two people are buying the same phones, currency why does this happen ???

Well simple, it is not a rocket science, one want to learn a new thing the other one do not ...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:24:12 pm by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I sometimes travel to Berlin as low as £20, to Cologne £10 one way, while I have seen a person sitting next to me pay over £100,-.

I salute you for that ------------------ but I am not interested in cheap flights -------------- I want to know where these excellent girls are who charge £70-£80 an hour ---------------- I suggest they don't exist.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline AnthG

I salute you for that ------------------ but I am not interested in cheap flights -------------- I want to know where these excellent girls are who charge £70-£80 an hour ---------------- I suggest they don't exist.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If someone with some spare credits wants to be the guinea pig. It might be worth trying chucking in a reverse booking for £80 for an hour and see what comes back.

It would kind of go towards answering the issue of the topic one way or the other.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral