Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices gone to £70-£80 for a thirty minute punt?  (Read 4668 times)

Pepsiii

Prices look to have increased to £70-£80 for a basic thirty minute punt, which doesn't include extra services like cim/facials etc. Why are hookers then charging you £20 for cim or facial to bump the £70 or £80 to £90 or £100 plus.

Feels like hookers are ticking boxes for extras then adding extra to raise your price to almost £100 for thirty minutes, another way for hookers to rinse punters.

Who does all inclusive services for £100 all in?

oring123

Roms offer it .dont do it btw

Offline Sonny Crockett

Prices look to have increased to £70-£80 for a basic thirty minute punt, which doesn't include extra services like cim/facials etc. Why are hookers then charging you £20 for cim or facial to bump the £70 or £80 to £90 or £100 plus.

Feels like hookers are ticking boxes for extras then adding extra to raise your price to almost £100 for thirty minutes, another way for hookers to rinse punters.

Who does all inclusive services for £100 all in?

They are money grabbing bitches!!!

Offline hendrix

They are money grabbing bitches!!!

Why shouldn't they be? Do you work for free? :sarcastic:

They can charge what they like. If you don't want to pay it, then don't :hi:

andrewpuntz

I always rather go for all inclusive girls at £100 than non all inclusives at lower rates!  :hi:

will-ow

I always rather go for all inclusive girls at £100 than non all inclusives at lower rates!  :hi:

THIS!!! Rather not get a nasty surprise!!

Coverherincum

Supply and demand - if a girl is getting too busy then she should put her prices up - the key is that you do the research or hopefully get lucky - I think there are 4 types of WG
1. Avoid at all cost - scam and take your money and don't provide what they offer and have a lousy uninvolved punt
2. Avoid but not a disaster - they ride on the backs of others and charge the average price - do the biz and do an OK job but always trying to add extras to empty your wallet and not your balls
3. Pricey but worth it - you pay good dollar and get best service - Ronseal but check their feedback just in case as you could make an expensive mistake as you move up the price list
4. Exceeds expectations - 60 for 30 mins with owo and cim included - great looking and go the extra mile to please - I've met about 2 in Leeds and keep going back for more - cannot understand for a minute why they don't increase to 70 or 80

Usually you get what you pay for but in this game it is far from the case - read the reviews - I use this and WYZG for Leeds - hope this helps

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Supply and demand - if a girl is getting too busy then she should put her prices up - the key is that you do the research or hopefully get lucky - I think there are 4 types of WG
1. Avoid at all cost - scam and take your money and don't provide what they offer and have a lousy uninvolved punt
2. Avoid but not a disaster - they ride on the backs of others and charge the average price - do the biz and do an OK job but always trying to add extras to empty your wallet and not your balls
3. Pricey but worth it - you pay good dollar and get best service - Ronseal but check their feedback just in case as you could make an expensive mistake as you move up the price list
4. Exceeds expectations - 60 for 30 mins with owo and cim included - great looking and go the extra mile to please - I've met about 2 in Leeds and keep going back for more - cannot understand for a minute why they don't increase to 70 or 80

Usually you get what you pay for but in this game it is far from the case - read the reviews - I use this and WYZG for Leeds - hope this helps

You do realise the ethos of this site's to HELP punters not advise prossies to put their prices up. Why not just go and post on mumsnet or some where.    :dash:

Offline AnthG

Supply and demand - if a girl is getting too busy then she should put her prices up

No she should keep everything as it is, and be thankful that she is doing things right.

With business logic like yours we would all be paying £5 for a loaf of bread.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sonny Crockett

Pro$$ies would generally do less for a massive price.

Offline AnthG

Pro$$ies would generally do less for a massive price.

And this is something that everyone knows. So why do these punters think they are providing some kind of revelation telling girls to do this?

Do they ever go into Tesco's and say "you should be charging more for these tins of Beans, they taste great". Or go into Richer Sounds and say. The picture on that 4K TV is amazing. It should be more than £499 you sell that for.

Or do they go to used car sales and say, £500 for this X Reg Polo. Pffft the Polo was one of the greatest cars ever built you should be charging at least £700 for that.

No???? So then fuck off doing it to prostitutes!!!

oring123

so £2 per min to open your legs is too cheap
i think NOT !

Offline threechilliman

And this is something that everyone knows. So why do these punters think they are providing some kind of revelation telling girls to do this?

Do they ever go into Tesco's and say "you should be charging more for these tins of Beans, they taste great". Or go into Richer Sounds and say. The picture on that 4K TV is amazing. It should be more than £499 you sell that for.

Or do they go to used car sales and say, £500 for this X Reg Polo. Pffft the Polo was one of the greatest cars ever built you should be charging at least £700 for that.

Completely agree Anth. I like to get as much bang for my buck as possible and not the other way round.

tcm

Offline Kernal

This definitely happens with supermarkets people dont like putting the basics/for poor people items in their trolley.  If its chicken breasts its the same quality just uneven sizes, same for eggs or vegetables.  This item doesnt have a named brand despite sometimes actually having less sugar/salt and just as nice it gets ignored see Heinz for beans and the alternatives.  As for cars people overpay for poorly built cars all the time thinking they are better than cheaper cars by more reliable manufacturers.  I guess they carry their habits over into punting but like you say reassuringly expensive doesnt apply here or ever really IMO.

Offline AnthG

As for cars people overpay for poorly built cars all the time thinking they are better than cheaper cars by more reliable manufacturers.  I guess they carry their habits over into punting but like you say reassuringly expensive doesnt apply here or ever really IMO.

No they don't. These people do it in punting solely as a means to appease the girl thinking it will make them more liked by the girl saying this.

Usually when they suggest the girl puts her prices up. As soon as the girl agrees, the next question from them usually is, "because I was the one who suggested it, will you keep me at the original rate".

For those that do this. If you think the girl is worth extra. Why not just turn up with an extra £20 and you pay her the extra each time you see her. You will curry that favor you wanted from her for doing that. But I also promise you, after one or two times, you will get sick of doing that. So given that imagine how everyone else feels due to your bastardy trick!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
This definitely happens with supermarkets people dont like putting the basics/for poor people items in their trolley.  If its chicken breasts its the same quality just uneven sizes, same for eggs or vegetables.  This item doesnt have a named brand despite sometimes actually having less sugar/salt and just as nice it gets ignored see Heinz for beans and the alternatives.  As for cars people overpay for poorly built cars all the time thinking they are better than cheaper cars by more reliable manufacturers.  I guess they carry their habits over into punting but like you say reassuringly expensive doesnt apply here or ever really IMO.

You're missing the point, I've never heard of anyone telling a business to charge more, except dipsticks telling prossies to.   :dash: :dash:

Yes you can buy more expensive branded gear or a cheaper alternative you have a choice. But would you really tell a supermarket to charge more for their own brand because it tastes the same or would you be happy to just pay less.   :unknown:

Offline HughJardon

I dont agree in paying more than you should, and am an advocate of Value for Money when and if I can get it. Its funny these price hikes, and I too have noticed them, have coincided with the increase to the minimum wage.
Sergei and his Angels dont miss a trick

Offline Kernal

You're missing the point, I've never heard of anyone telling a business to charge more, except dipsticks telling prossies to.   :dash: :dash:

Yes you can buy more expensive branded gear or a cheaper alternative you have a choice. But would you really tell a supermarket to charge more for their own brand because it tastes the same or would you be happy to just pay less.   :unknown:
Its not about telling people to pay more its about exploiting people to pay more I dont see punters saying i want to pay more but i do see advocating price hikes through the same ignorance.  You have a choice here too.  I shop at Aldi i cant understand why people would accept Tesco prices.

Edit sorry AnthG enlightened me :(
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:38:00 am by Kernal »

Offline Kernal

No they don't. These people do it in punting solely as a means to appease the girl thinking it will make them more liked by the girl saying this.

Usually when they suggest the girl puts her prices up. As soon as the girl agrees, the next question from them usually is, "because I was the one who suggested it, will you keep me at the original rate".

For those that do this. If you think the girl is worth extra. Why not just turn up with an extra £20 and you pay her the extra each time you see her. You will curry that favor you wanted from her for doing that. But I also promise you, after one or two times, you will get sick of doing that. So given that imagine how everyone else feels due to your bastardy trick!
Oh I see I didnt realise people actually did this ...why  :dash:

Coverherincum

The purpose of this site is to share information on experiences with the girls so we can avoid bad punts - and share views on the value for money they provide - if aldi sell good quality cheap they sell more and more and get bigger - if a WG does well she only has so many hours in a week so common sense says she finds the sweet spot where she can maximize her warnings - good business

Offline AnthG

if aldi sell good quality cheap they sell more and more and get bigger - if a WG does well she only has so many hours in a week so common sense says she finds the sweet spot where she can maximize her warnings - good business

So lets get this straight. Working girls should put their prices up so less people will want to book her? And that is done for the benefit of punters?

Or working girls should put their prices up so they don't need to work as much to make the same as they did, so will reduce their hours they work and see less punters.

And both of those are beneficial to punters.

Why not she should just offer a shoddier service so less people will want to book her? Its the same as your argument of she should up her prices.

Offline smiths

Absolutely, such punters are at the very least selfish pricks, only in punting do such pricks exist. Cunt struck fluffies and arseholes who feel the need to stick their beak in a WGs business, all because its pussy. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

The purpose of this site is to share information on experiences with the girls so we can avoid bad punts - and share views on the value for money they provide - if aldi sell good quality cheap they sell more and more and get bigger - if a WG does well she only has so many hours in a week so common sense says she finds the sweet spot where she can maximize her warnings - good business

UKP IS a punters forum, this bollocks belongs on SAAFE in my view. As a punter I have no interest in reading about how a WG can maximise her take as that's her business, I am though interested in getting VFM as I see it. Where do you people come from. :rolleyes:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Its not about telling people to pay more its about exploiting people to pay more I dont see punters saying i want to pay more but i do see advocating price hikes through the same ignorance.  You have a choice here too.  I shop at Aldi i cant understand why people would accept Tesco prices.

Edit sorry AnthG enlightened me :(

Have you actually read this thread  :unknown: :unknown:

This is what we're commenting on -

Is this not a punter wanting to pay more.    :dash: :dash:

Telling prossies to put up their prices is not helping punters.  You can find a £100 ph prossie who's equally as good as a £200 ph one, you have a choice which you pay, just don't suggest the cheaper one raises her prices.

vw

None of my hotlist have, cannot stand 1/2 hour bookings anyway personally but many do which is unfortunate if people are across the board rises.

Prossie pricing is none of my business and I only choose ones that match the budget for the punt and if they want to increase prices they wont be seeing me.

Any the best protest for price rises is not booking.

Offline Roth

Absolutely, such punters are at the very least selfish pricks, only in punting do such pricks exist. Cunt struck fluffies and arseholes who feel the need to stick their beak in a WGs business, all because its pussy. :thumbsdown:

+1 Agree totally.  :( Plenty of the fluffy twats around sadly.  :scare: :(

Offline adindas

UKP IS a punters forum, this bollocks belongs on SAAFE in my view. As a punter I have no interest in reading about how a WG can maximise her take as that's her business, I am though interested in getting VFM as I see it. Where do you people come from. :rolleyes:

I absolutely agrree with this. About more than a decade ago. How much punting will cost for punters. You are already lucky if you could get it for £150 an hour. But since the internet become more accesible and forum such as UKP is ariding to share a good info without beeing afraid of getting banned to share the link, it has significantly reduced the cost of punting.

A few years ago who was going to believe that you get a decent punting with a stunner for GBP40 for half hour in London. Credit to Steve2 the ioneer of vfm in London, UKP and AW.

IMHO this could get better than this with the power of information sharing. Germany could make it more efficient with its partytreff, GB so if there is more opretors like this in the UK people could get more punting for the same amount of money and hopefully more info is available.

Offline adindas

As for cars people overpay for poorly built cars all the time thinking they are better than cheaper cars by more reliable manufacturers.  I guess they carry their habits over into punting but like you say reassuringly expensive doesnt apply here or ever really IMO.

Also aAbout the cars I think because there are few people who are super rich who do not have a better way or do not know how to spend their money. Super rich people will buy one million dollar sport car or at any price. They could spend more than hundred thousands pounds for a drink in London.

But how many super rich people like that there in UKP (if any exist).

£70-80 is still expensive. There are still reasonable number of £50 for half hour or even £40. But of course it will need a take a risk or venture to find a good one. But once you hit the target they could become your regular.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:37:54 am by adindas »

oring123

Looking like £60 30 mins good service is one to hold on too now .

Offline Jimmyredcab

Prostitutes are entitled to charge whatever they like, personally I would not pay £200 an hour but if a girl gets bookings at inflated rates then she must be doing something right.   :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Looking like £60 30 mins good service is one to hold on too now .

From your last review  -------------

had texted to ask about french kissing  etc all confirmed ok
arrived not that happy to see me
NO KISSING AT ALL
Very little owo
no fingering

Offline smiths

Prostitutes are entitled to charge whatever they like, personally I would not pay £200 an hour but if a girl gets bookings at inflated rates then she must be doing something right.   :hi:

Indeed they are, but it sure doesn't help other punters, your brothers as you once described them to advise a WG to raise her prices but keep you on her old rate which you did and have posted you would do again, she or the pimp didn't even keep to their word anyway so you posted. Apparently she was under selling herself, none of your business yet you felt the need to make it your business at punters expense.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Only in punting would this utter selfish shit occur, when a few other punters admitted to having done the same on here they at least had the good grace to apologise. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

NO KISSING AT ALL
Very little owo
no fingering

You really do have some front. In your Shy Eve positive review you said it was a good GFE and you rated her apart from her bad English, £80 for 55 minutes, years later you confirmed she was actually a skank as EVERY WG who charges under £100 a hour is to you, yet you made no mention in the review to warn other punters, about as much use as a chocolate teapot. At least the punter you replied to here gave a negative review to warn others. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You couldn't make the bollocks you post about what WGs charge up, for many many years you agreed with me and others who know that what makes a good WG is her good or bad attitude NOT what she charges, and unlike you I have punted with good and very good WGs from £60 an hour, though more at £80 an hour in recent years, Hot Katalina who has always offered me a good service being one, young, slim and pretty, just as you have long said you like them. So I know what I am talking about from actual punting experience as do punters like Steve2, SamLP and The Don, we have all had bad punts as well and that was down to the WGs bad attitude. I helps to know about what your posting you will find, anyone can be an armchair critic. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

NO KISSING AT ALL
Very little owo
no fingering

Pay peanuts get a monkey ----------- which your last review proves beyond any doubt.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Pay peanuts get a monkey ----------- which your last review proves beyond any doubt.    :hi:

No, one review proves fuck all beyond any doubt, and pay peanuts get a monkey doesn't necessarily apply in punting as you for many many years agreed. Unlike you in recent years some of us have punted with sub-£100 an hour WGs and had good and bad punts, so we at least are talking from our own experience unlike yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yumyum3

but if a girl gets bookings at inflated rates then she must be doing something right. 
On the other hand, she might be trying it on and if mugs didn't pay the over-inflated prices they'd get dusty phones. Hats off to those on here who've attempted the tontober stuff and other like Smiths,Steve2, The Don etc. who advise not to pay those prices too.  :hi:
In my area, the Asian, Romanian and Brazilian groups are now often trying it on at £100 for half an hour. If we don't pay they'll get dusty phones. Anyone encouraging women to up their prices should go on the cunts and wanker of the week thread in my opinion.  :thumbsdown:

Offline DrGFreeman

I can't believe the vitriol posted here
its ridiculous to imagine girls will read this thread and as a result, increase their prices

escort pricing is entirely driven by market forces and the laws of supply vs demand
if a girl gets very busy, she'll probably put her prices up to manage the demand, I would
the price is determined by what someone will pay
if you think its too expensive, don't pay it, moaning wont make any difference

yumyum3

Indeed. And as this is a punter's forum, some of us are suggesting that people don't pay and make market forces work in our favour. This happens all the time out there in the wide world. I'm not sure what the vitriol is that you report but members are perfectly entitled to suggest prices are being made artificially high; in my area I suggest this is done by groups rather than specific individuals but there you go.

Offline DrGFreeman

Indeed. And as this is a punter's forum, some of us are suggesting that people don't pay and make market forces work in our favour. This happens all the time out there in the wide world. I'm not sure what the vitriol is that you report but members are perfectly entitled to suggest prices are being made artificially high; in my area I suggest this is done by groups rather than specific individuals but there you go.

I fear you are preaching to the converted - those who read and post on here are likely to be aware of the market rates in their area
but also I doubt the behaviour of a few dozen people is not going to effect the market in somewhere busy like Milton Keynes
but good luck
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:50:50 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline azrael

Old age argument here, you get your typical fluffie who thinks just becuase a wg whispers sweet nothings in his ear, that he's the only that matters to her.
This is where eas is born, the the dilusional twat after a few bookings thinks the wg is the best thing sliced bread and does as anthg said.
Theres a wg in my neck of the woods who after recieving several glowing reviews has increased her hourly rate, from £120 to £140 i can only imagine some doozey put it into her head she was worth more, considering if you add another £10-20 you can fuck a pornstar. Go figure  :dash: 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:09:18 pm by azrael »

Offline denneboom

I'm noticing prices for a half hour punt creeping up. I have been charged £80 this year by a girl in a parlour who usually charges £60. it's my fault for paying it. I won't be seeing her again.

There is choice and you can walk away. For me its £60, £70 its she charges extra for OWO and/or kissing. I'd stretch to £80 for the half but no more.

Offline frodobaggins

I only choose ones that match the budget for the punt and if they want to increase prices they wont be seeing me.

This. If the girls I like put their prices up = I try other girls!

Offline Jimmyredcab

escort pricing is entirely driven by market forces and the laws of supply vs demand
if a girl gets very busy, she'll probably put her prices up to manage the demand, I would
if you think its too expensive, don't pay it, moaning wont make any difference

Excellent post.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Market forces determine prices ------------- I have my upper limit and I stick to it, I advise others to do the same.  :hi:

Offline smiths

Excellent post.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Market forces determine prices ------------- I have my upper limit and I stick to it, I advise others to do the same.  :hi:

Don't forget your lower limit as well, a minimum of £100 an hour or the WG is automatically a skank in your eyes, you couldn't make this shit up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline lovemachine

I find it hard to believe that "escort pricing is entirely driven by market forces and the laws of supply vs demand" when you get a lot of newer un-reviewed girls asking a high price compared to a well ukp reviewed girl.I dont believe they have a high a demand,more likely pimp driven prices, and as for the other independent girls they are just greedy in what they ask.Many a market can have artificial prices.

TomBjork

Yeah luckily there are still some very good WG's who offer an hour for £80.

I think they up their prices after a few years if they are in demand and young-ish.

Offline DrGFreeman

I find it hard to believe that "escort pricing is entirely driven by market forces and the laws of supply vs demand" when you get a lot of newer un-reviewed girls asking a high price compared to a well ukp reviewed girl.I dont believe they have a high a demand,more likely pimp driven prices, and as for the other independent girls they are just greedy in what they ask.Many a market can have artificial prices.

I always think the market price is what someone will pay, not what the seller asks
if you believe a girls rates are not reasonable, don't pay it, I don't understand the bitterness

Coverherincum

Seems to be a lot of aggression here - and a lot of punters who have very low opinions of WGs listening to the language used - just saying what I would do if it was my own business - the bit I dislike is getting ripped off so will continue to use this forum and others to research so can minimise the chance of that happening

Offline Wilson85

I have noticed prices for an hour creeping up. £100hr wgs are now £110hr. Latinas and Brits at £130/150hr with 30mins at £70/80.

I was talking to a wg about pricing recently. It was awkward, harsh talking about women in terms of £x for xyz when she is right there, had to choose my words carefully!
Bottom line is she would charge more than £100hr but for all the competing wgs charging £90/100hr.

As for telling them to charge more..no, no, no. Used to pay £130-150 an hour untill I started going to a brothel that charged £100 hr. Good and bad punts but mainly good, attitude and enthusiasm is everything.

yumyum3

I fear you are preaching to the converted - those who read and post on here are likely to be aware of the market rates in their area
but also I doubt the behaviour of a few dozen people is not going to effect the market in somewhere busy like Milton Keynes
but good luck
Good luck to you as well. We can but try and there are many who read this forum so who knows ...
By the way, I see you are a Doctor: gynecologist I hope  :D