Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadynxtdoorX - Livingston  (Read 3568 times)

8 review(s) for Relaxation Massage (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fifeboy65

External Link/Members Only

Currently my favourite punt. Aimee and I just seem to have hit it off and get on relly well together. She is a really horny woman wtih a great appetite for sex, she has excellent oral skills (OWO & CIM at discretion) and very enthusiastic in all positions, she loves receiving oral and tastes really nice. We have even done a couple of video clips that she sent to me for personal use and are now talking about organising an outdoor meet as I have always liked the idea of some outdoor activities but havent got round to it yet. She is based in Livingston in an easy to find location with parking. House is clean and I am always offered a shower and something to drink and she certainly doesnt clock watch. She has a friendly and bublly personality and a great pair of bouncy boobs that are a joy to behold when she is on top. Just waiting until payday so that I can go back and see her again!

DG

Glad you had a good time but the gallery pics do nothing for me at all. They actually look like my missus getting dressed in the morning; tights over not very sexy undies  :vomit:

Bluefin

Cheers for the review. I saw her profile recently and noticed that she was £50/£100. Next time I looked she was 75/100 now its up to 75/120 in the space of a week!
Did you manage to get her at the cheap rate?

Offline Fifeboy65

Glad you had a good time but the gallery pics do nothing for me at all. They actually look like my missus getting dressed in the morning; tights over not very sexy undies  :vomit:

She had a lot more and far better pictures in her free gallery when I booked her

Offline Fifeboy65

Cheers for the review. I saw her profile recently and noticed that she was £50/£100. Next time I looked she was 75/100 now its up to 75/120 in the space of a week!
Did you manage to get her at the cheap rate?

She does seem to move her prices around a bit, but I have managed to get her at £100 but also had a booking at the higher price and I definitely think she is worth it.

Offline Fifeboy65

She does seem to move her prices around a bit, but I have managed to get her at £100 but also had a booking at the higher price and I definitely think she is worth it.

Prices seem to be back to £100 for the hour

Offline Name Not Found

"I can take up to 7" length & 5" thick at the most".

WTF is that about? Has she had her fanny stitched half shut? I'd quite fancy giving her a go but her endless list of conditions completely put me off. She makes it sound like she thinks she's some kind of goddess and we should think ourselves lucky to get a meet with her.

Offline DickDiver

I'm pretty sure I saw her pop up in the deleted posts thread and banned last week for reviewing herself with a fake profile.

Must have a dusty phone.

Offline Name Not Found

Must have a dusty phone.

And maybe her fanny has healed up through lack of use  :D

Offline FF2019

Is this a joke review?
A prossie sending free videos?
Arranging an outdoor meet?

:thumbsup:

Bluefin

Prices seem to be back to £100 for the hour

Was going to give her a go but this morning her prices were 80/130 now its 90/130, dont think I'll bother.
Someone should tell her we're supposed to be in a period of deflation not hyper-inflation!

Offline bluelion8884

yeaaaaaah at these prices?
No thanks, I will just see one of Glasgow's auld faithful... lol

Offline Jaiboyyy

Any of you seen this woman recently?