Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sultry Sam - Baldock  (Read 1526 times)

10 review(s) for SAMANTHA'S SEDUCTION (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DrJackDaniels

I've seen Sam a few times over the years, and arranged to meet up with her again a couple of months ago. She seems to have changed her AW profile recently though, so only has limited feedback (for what it's worth).

External Link/Members Only

Appearance
Sam's English, in her early 30's is slim (maybe size 8-10), with size 34 breasts and I find her quite attractive. She's used to be a bit bigger, but has lost quite a bit of weight in the last year. She's also got some quite large tattoo's, which aren't really my thing, but at least they didn't put me off.

Communiations & location:
Comms were good, I checked availability in advance via AW, and arranged a booking a couple of days ahead. I was sent the address in advance on AW, but phoned in advance warn her I was stuck in traffic. Easy to find, and guided into a parking space at the back of the flats she's in, buzzed up quickly on arrival, and very discrete, I didn't see anybody else. Flat was clean, offered drink and shower before and afterwards.

Services and cost:
Booked 1 hour £130, although I see today she's got an offer on of £110 for the hour.

Sam wore exactly what I'd requested. Services included FK (not deep), RO and OW (which I prefer), OWO in an extra £20, but she doesn't do CIM. BJ was good, and prolonged (she has an unusual technique of putting the condom on with her mouth), and she got really wet after RO and seemed to orgasm with my fingers. Finished up in missionary, legs high in the air (one of my favourites). One pop in the hour was enough for me, but based on my previous experience she'd be up for Round 2 if I was.

Note:
Sam is very chatty and will talk non stop before and afterwards (but not during the punt) in a very friendly way, it didn't waste any time during my punt, but I did keep an eye on the clock.

Offline Hertsgent

Glad you had fun and good amount of detail in review  :thumbsup:

Previous profile below to link reviews
External Link/Members Only

I saw her pre any UKP knowledge, and would have rated positive too......