Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chessie Kay  (Read 2550 times)

16 review(s) for ChessieKay (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frodobaggins

Firstly thanks to cockneybstrd for identifying Chessie in a fake taxi clip. I saw her this week for 15 minutes at £100.

External Link/Members Only

Expensive, yes but I decided I needed to fuck this girl and £100 would scratch that itch! She was on time, did OWO, kissing and full sex and dressed as requested.

I thought she was a cool girl, very chatty, relaxed and easy to get along with. I probably wouldn't go back, purely because she's so far outside my price range! If she was cheaper, then sure.

In short I was happy I scratched the itch, though obviously difficult to recommend based solely on VFM. But if you like her films and have the money I'd say she's worth a 'bucket list punt.

richard1971

Another 10lbs to lose and I'll be rewarding myself to an hour with her with a bit of filming thrown in

Absolutely can't wait she looks a corker

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review  :drinks:

She is an itch I need to scratch too.... :P

I love her look and attitude...she carries it off well and seems like a fun girl..... :cool:

Just deciding for how long - I normally like minimum 1hour - and what to get her to wear. I love most of her 'looks' Sex On Legs.... and HotAsFuck IMO  :wacko: