Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking back ....  (Read 1550 times)

Offline seeker

That's it, this is my 2000 post .. :yahoo:
Looking back thinking "what a waste fucking of time " :D
Would I do it again...... hell yes
Have I had a good laugh. ..yep
Have I learned anything .. Don't trust no bugger                                                                                                          if it wasn't for UKP :drinks:
I'd punt   maybe a few times a year ...
What with all the fake profiles,scams ,bns,messing punters about ....
I can honestly say I spend far too much time on here  :dash: :dash:
But can also say I enjoy it ...
Well here looking forward to the 3000 mark . :cool:
Do you chaps think you spend too much time on ukp.

moosehead69

Far too much time... Everyday at least a few times a day but it's fun!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Always checking on UKP even when I'm not due a punt.

I'm a nosey b*stard!  :lol:

mavgoose

Yep, most days now. Can't believe this time last year I relied on my sixth sense to pick girls. I can honestly say that there are at least 5/6 girls I'd have taken a chance with , and been burned , had it not been for ukp.

Offline Largs43

I log in most days to follow reviews that interest me...

I'm sure being on UKP makes me punt more often!

Offline randydandy2013

I checkout the site at least 2 or 3 times a day on my phone to see what's been happening, then usually have a wee look at AW while I'm at it. 99% of the time I use my phone for checking UKP and AW.

Offline seeker

Agree with everything above ...  :drinks:
So many times I've dodged a bullet
When someone else has toftt
And of Course REVIEWED it ....
I think I spend more time here
than on a.w   :D :D

Offline auldie63

Usually a couple of times a day, and when in hospital almost got withdrawal symptoms as their wifi is governed to hell so you cannot access any naughty places like this.

chico1000

Happy 2000 Seeker :drinks: Have to admit your not quite as annoying as before.  :hi: Must be a certain mutual aquaintance teaching you some manners. Yes agree with you spending far too much time on here but wouldn't change it for the moment.  Having way to much fun!

Glasgowman69

Dodged a fair few bullets because of this site only wish i had came across it sooner

the regulars keep it ticking over nicely and it is appreciated as we are all in the same game  :drinks:

ickydicky

its certainly saved me from wasting hundreds. i wish i had found it sooner then i would have saved thousands.

Offline Game of scones

Sorry  can't agree it's a poisonous pond of chameleon like characters. You have to know your mandy's fae yer randys yer seekers fae yer keekers yer jam fae yer marmalade and yer goose fae yer gander 🃏

mavgoose

Sorry  can't agree it's a poisonous pond of chameleon like characters. You have to know your mandy's fae yer randys yer seekers fae yer keekers yer jam fae yer marmalade and yer goose fae yer gander 🃏

Made me laugh.  :hi:

One other thing is I no longer read reviews on Aw. Only here. If a girl has no comments in here, highly unlikely I'll risk seeing her.

Offline S.X. MacHine

The Scottish board does seem to attract a fair few canaptious characters. That said, you soon know to just ignore some of the regular contributors who make no sense. 'You know who you are..'
Overall, an invaluable resource for punters. So, Thankyou to the website owner...

Offline seeker

Nice one scones or is it waffles  :lol:
When I first stumbled on this site
Couldn't believe it ...
Compared to what was out there
Ukp is smiles ahead

DG

Well done for lasting the pace seeker. So by my reckoning, you must talk about 30% more pish than I do  :lol: Seriously though UKP has been a valuable mine of information that helps us all make better informed decisions bout how we spend our cash. I seldom use AW purely because I tend to stick to my group of Glasgow 'Superstars', unless I bump into a hottie in a lift of course  :cool: UKP and UKE are now my sources of inspiration should I wish to try someone new; in fact got two adventures already planned for the near future and a combination of some personal contact on UKE and balanced comment and reviews on UKP have giving me the cinfidence that I will have a great time.

Offline seeker

Well done for lasting the pace seeker. So by my reckoning, you must talk about 30% more pish than I do  :lol: Seriously though UKP has been a valuable mine of information that helps us all make better informed decisions bout how we spend our cash. I seldom use AW purely because I tend to stick to my group of Glasgow 'Superstars', unless I bump into a hottie in a lift of course  :cool: UKP and UKE are now my sources of inspiration should I wish to try someone new; in fact got two adventures already planned for the near future and a combination of some personal contact on UKE and balanced comment and reviews on UKP have giving me the cinfidence that I will have a great time.

I think I joined way before you ..... :cool:
Your first few posts and I thought "there's one born every minute "
But now you seem like an ok old git   :drinks:

Offline seeker

Just checked you joined 23 months after me ....
DG Talking phish as usual  ;)

DG

I think I joined way before you ..... :cool:
Your first few posts and I thought "there's one born every minute "
But now you seem like an ok old git   :drinks:

Yep old git, can't deny that mate  :D I wondered if you'd bother to do the maths; fair play, you're sharp as a tack, talk pish, but sharp as a tack nonetheless  :cool:

Offline auldie63

Aw jeez let's be like 2 dugs in a pole pissin contest.
Tell you whit let's hiv an age wan, bet I win that.
Guys your stuff on here is usually good, who gives a fuck who was first.

Offline seeker

Well clearly you were "here" first Aldie
So you must be the older Gittish dug
The thread is clearly not about fannie
It is about how the ukp site has helped with the punting
some things that have changed since my first post
Sorry if it's not ruff ruff ruff and ready fer you
Where not all from fergi park
And don't know how to act in an inappropriate manner    :D :D

DG

Aw jeez let's be like 2 dugs in a pole pissin contest.
Tell you whit let's hiv an age wan, bet I win that.
Guys your stuff on here is usually good, who gives a fuck who was first.

Lighten up Auldie, just a bit of banter. Seeker knows I'm top dog with the Glasgow Superstars  :cool:

Offline Game of scones

And I'm top dog with the glasgow munters :drinks:

Offline seeker

Lighten up Auldie, just a bit of banter. Seeker knows I'm top dog with the Glasgow Superstars  :cool:
To be honest DG
I have heard the girls calling you stuff  :D
Top; certainly but not with dog attached to it and
 dug ,yes
But again not top attached to it ...
So as usual you are about 50% correct .   
And you know there are only 4 superstars in Glasgow
And No your not one of them  :lol: :D :lol: :lol:
We'll  have Auldie on telling us off again  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

DG

To be honest DG
I have heard the girls calling you stuff  :D
Top; certainly but not with dog attached to it and
 dug ,yes
But again not top attached to it ...
So as usual you are about 50% correct .   
And you know there are only 4 superstars in Glasgow
And No your not one of them  :lol: :D :lol: :lol:
We'll  have Auldie on telling us off again  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Off to see a Superstar in a minute; two more lined up  :yahoo: You sure I'm not no. 4? 🐕🐩🏆

Offline seeker

Off to see a Superstar in a minute; two more lined up  :yahoo: You sure I'm not no. 4? 🐕🐩🏆
Rest assured you won't even make the top million :cool:
You know who they are  :coolgirl: :angelgirl: :dancegirl: :coolgirl:
In that order  :D

DG

Rest assured you won't even make the top million :cool:
You know who they are  :coolgirl: :angelgirl: :dancegirl: :coolgirl:
In that order  :D

Keep forgetting who number 4 is but I get the point.