Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI - Arsenal  (Read 1093 times)

Arley Hall

GIRL 9/10  20ish Polish girl - petite, pretty, delicate and young-looking, with rather large, pendulous breasts. I don't know whether her boobs were firmer before she had her baby - but they're sexy now anyway. Her AW pics are genuine. Before the punt I happened to spot her walking towards her flat wearing a miniskirt and patterned tights. Even among pretty young civvie girls she was a head-turner. Personality-wise she's very friendly - and a non-stop talker. I think it's more natural exuberance than deliberate time-wasting, but nevertheless you may need to intervene to get things moving. External Link/Members Only [Link fixed by admin]

PUNT 5/10  I paid £100 for a 1 hour incall, including OW and fucking. We didn't kiss, but not because she refused or turned away - it never got to that stage. I got a subtle vibe that it wouldn't be welcome. Oral, though nicely done, was covered - and I didn't even attempt to finger her because I'd read in previous reviews that she doesn't like it. In retrospect I wish I'd at least tried for RO because, in the absence of kissing and fingering, I was really struggling to get aroused. To be fair to her, she was in no hurry to kick me out at the end of the appointment.

OTHER STUFF  She was based in a nice flat in an outwardly respectable neighbourhood about 2 minutes' walk from Arsenal tube station. The shower was a bit basic, but OK. Watch out for the low ceiling just before you descend the spiral staircase on the way out. Text seemed to be the favoured method of communication. All messages were answered promptly and everything went according to plan.

VERDICT  Neutral. I met a really nice, attractive young girl and got the opportunity to fuck her - but there was simply too much missing for me to rate this punt as a positive. Others may get more out of Sami by being more assertive, but I personally only enjoy the 'discretionary' services if the girl takes the initiative. Having to demand them would kill my libido even more than not having them - especially if the girl seemed unwilling.

Arley Hall

Sorry - wrong link - it should of course be .....

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if admin can change the link in the review itself?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 07:18:01 pm by Arley Hall »

Offline The_Don

Sorry - wrong link - it should of course be .....

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if admin can change the link in the review itself?

Please hit:

Report this post

Asking for the link to be added  :thumbsup:

Arley Hall

Please hit:

Report this post

Asking for the link to be added  :thumbsup:

Thanks - I've done that.

Offline smiley9

Thanks for review Arley have had her in my H/L for a while. Was OWO on offer ? Would it have been extra ?

Arley Hall

Thanks for review Arley have had her in my H/L for a while. Was OWO on offer ? Would it have been extra ?

A pleasure.

She went straight for the condom before starting oral, so I never got the option of OWO. I didn't ask her whether she would have done OWO for extra cash, so I'm not sure about that.

Offline smiley9

Okay many thanks Arley bit confusing as some reviews say she does and others not ??? :lol:

Arley Hall

Okay many thanks Arley bit confusing as some reviews say she does and others not ??? :lol:

Yes - her profile only lists OW now. I wonder if she used to offer OWO and then changed her mind about it?