Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sara amazing, Edinburgh  (Read 2537 times)

Roger De Her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, if you're  Racist, Bigoted or Otherwise EE Averse, please just stop reading and move on. I'm about to recount an enjoyable visit to a Young Romanian Girl.

So yesterday I was performing the usual  Monday Morning Maiden Mull-over when I found the newly registered sara. I had already contemplated  sexy jazzmin (Adultwork#  3129819) who seemed to look ok and have pretty reasonable AW f/b given her status - enough to check on her location which she detailed as near Broughton Road.   
-THEN, I found Sara,  and her Profile instantly appealed - ticked many boxes for me. From her Profile,   Potentially: New, Young,  Pretty, Tasty body, Good Services offered. I called her, and it seems she's in the same place as jazzmin, and owo? " we can talk about it" she says, 69? "fine" - all sounded fair enough to me, but didn't find the time.

Today however, early doors, I managed a visit.  Her communications were fine, and her English is perfectly adequate. Location: Modern development, rented flat, been here before, parking available.

The Girl: Yep! Pictures are her! Face..maybe not DDG, But pretty enough and I'd have snogged her if she'd let me (says "discretion"-I'm nearly 3 times her age tho, so I wasn't surprised-disappointed perhaps), Body: Oooh yippee, size 6-8 and ripe and nubile, average height,but a cracking little treat - everything in good proportion, I couldn't fault her body!  (think there was a small tattoo, maybe a small nose std, but certainly no excessive adornments). Pleasant young girl(I believe 19) and reasonably chatty, says she did this job (another country) for 1 week before but it didn't work - here for 2 weeks. I asked if owo was ok - she was kinda hesitant, but said a reluctant yes.

The Biz: As I usually like, I got a good shottie at ravishing this little teen, apart from the snog which would have made the experience quite exquisite, I got pretty well all I was after. She gave extremely nice oral, didn't watch, but no real deep throat, BUT she used her hands and fingers on the base, and did delightful diddling on the top end with her lips and tongue - i came pretty close to squirting here! All oral was without, but I think if I hadn't been clean, she'd not hesitate to refuse.
  And at the other end, she was very receptive to my oral attention, clean & fresh, she got moist  and turned on and there were no complaints  to fingering either. I REALLY ENJOYED this 69 session, only downside was (despite my best efforts), I couldn't make her climax. Not totally naïve, she suggested reverting to sex after about 5 mins, but I resisted twice, and revelled in this wet wonderland for about 15 mins, lovin every second!
 Natural progression resulted in missionary with rubber, and we finally concluded back in 69. I still couldn't make her shake ( tho her body was givin off all the right signs) and she ultimately finished me by hand (so before you ask, dunno about cim or swallow).

Paid £60 h/h. In at 11:16, I left at 11:50, beaming from ear to ear. LUVVD IT!

POSITIVE. Plan to repeat soon, right tasty wee chick in my book.

Roj

Magic Man

Nice review Roj,
I'm quite partial to a EE every now and again.Ill keep her in mind :thumbsup:

Roger De Her

Yep, I really enjoyed.  (sweet, young, slim n sexy) NB: Here for 2 wkz only she said

Roj
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 08:47:04 pm by Roger De Her »

chico1000

Roj nice review I was surprised at recent Romanian also even though there had been some good reviews about her.   Personally don't think I will venture along the M8 to sample this one but if it worked for you great.  Your a trail blazer mate.

Offline Fasting

well she's 21 not 19 (see verification photo). she's really good looking mind, nice face.

Offline auldie63

well she's 21 not 19 (see verification photo). she's really good looking mind, nice face.
Didny know Lent hud started.

Offline Fasting

Didny know Lent hud started.

fasting is the perfect way to atone for shagging WGs

Roger De Her

.....and slowing usually makes it last longer, increasing the enjoyment of the experience!

Roger De Her

Quick update - I managed the repeat visit I'd been promising myself last week.  All very much as before, except  finished in missionary, and tho was ok last time, I got a row for the fingering this time!  Would still go back for more of this sweet wee lass.

Roj

Hidden Image/Members Only