Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaryssaReadyToPlay - Marylebone  (Read 3458 times)

21 review(s) for -Laryssa- (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ontherocks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Laryssa approximately three weeks ago now, she's one I'd had in my hotlist for quite a while and after a particularly annoying day at work, I need to blow off some steam. Saw her for 1 hour at £150.

Comms:
I called initially and got no answer, so sent a text and got a fairly prompt reply, all comms going forwards were via text. Everything was clear, very good English and she gave me clear directions to her place.

Was about a 5 minute walk from Marylebone, easy enough to get to. Her flat was a basement flat, didn't appear to be shared with anyone, was very clean and tidy, bathroom was very good and the room was big and spacious.

The girl:
I hadn't specified any way I wanted her dressed, but she was in some delightful lingerie accompanied with heels and looked fantastic. She is a good looking girl, not a stunner, but above average. I'd say her photos are fairly accurate and she was very polite, friendly and welcoming which lead to her delivering probably the most intimate GFE I have experienced.

The punt:
I arrived, lots of kissing once we got into the room and then I said I needed to hop into the shower as I'd come straight from work, I came back into the room to find her on the bed looking great and we started kissing again, but it wasn't long till she got on her knees and proceeded with OWO, we moved onto the bed where she continued with OWO, before I decided to taste her, which was great as she was fresh as anything, and she was very responsive, definitely not putting it on as her clit and wetness showed, back to a little bit more of OWO before on with the hood and her on top, she rode it pretty well, but I wanted to put her in doggy and really hammer away at it, needing to change the pace slightly we went into missionary and then back to doggy until I popped. She cleaned me up and I could of started round 2, but didn't feel like it, I'm normally a one pop guy and so settled for a massage and some more DFK. Eventually I hoped in the shower and went on my way. Certainly did not feel any clock watching was done and think we over ran a little.

I certainly enjoyed myself and I would return, but not right now, I have a few others to knock off my list, but certainly nothing bad to note!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 05:24:23 pm by ontherocks »

Offline anyfucker

"I'd say her photos are fairly accurate"
the photos are about two years old from her previous place, so good to hear she is still in shape.

FlyingBreadMan

I saw her over a year ago and walked...once again "professional" pics hide the reality.

Offline Tony_Red

I saw her over a year ago and walked...once again "professional" pics hide the reality.

What was the reality? I took her off my hl a while back for some reason. Cannot remember why. I contacted her but she's away till Fri and I was hoping to see someone in the next 1-2 days.

If there are far better ladies at 150/hr then I will take her off the HL.

Offline Bond

I've seen Laryssa a few times, previously near Kensington Olympia and more recently at Marylebone.

I find her very sexy and in my opinion she looks very much like her photos, and I've had some great sex with her.

I would certainly recommend her.

nomad88

I saw this girl around 4 yrs ago at Liverpool St, literally when she started. At the time i got 1h for 140 including anal and was really amazed. One of the best punts i had - she was so sexy and eager to please. I meant to go back, but last time i called her she told me with anal she now charges 200, which is just too expensive for me. I may still go back at some point, and if she hasn't changed her service level over 4 years, i'd definitely recommend.

Offline Notpastit

Saw her recently, review posted on Mon.

My 1st visit to her, delivered the goods, good looking girl, very sexy, I will be returning for further exploration when it cools down a bit!

Not the ideal weather for punting at the mo, esp in London having to go by tube etc, v sweaty!