Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bustysophieleigh  (Read 2396 times)

14 review(s) for BUSTY CURVY SOPHIE  (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline photoclicker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Physical Score: 10/10
Sophie is enhanced busty brunette very shapely, will long natural brown hair. dressed I alittle pvc lingerie as requested nive killer heals ans stockings.
regards to Sophie photos the most recent are accurate, and I am sure anyone who has met her will agree she has a great look

Personality Score: 10/10
Very friendly personality, bubbly but down to earth, very full on friendly approach, and make you most welcome

Services Score: 10/10
I had sent Sophie a little message with my likes, which she fulfilled in many ways.
About the Meeting Score: 10/10
after the initial greeting, Sophie gave me a very nice kiss while rubbing her body against me, which didn't take long before she worked her way down my body, soon we was on the bed and I requested to give her a little oral back, nice and clean shortly Sophia was rubbing her clit at the same time, after a short we then both got on the bed with Sophie giving me a little popper which I had brought along. order to bed over the bed while she rimmed me and inserted a finger then two in my bum while rubbing my cock. by this time I was dying to shag her so she got on the bed and I took her from behind, Sophia has a nice round slap able arse, which I could not resist, but spun her over on her back for some deep penetration and moved her hand toward my neck for some gentle squeezing nice firm grip. them back fully on the bed with Sophie riding me hard, I then asked her to sit on my face, nice gentle mothering while she hand finished me off. nice little chat while I got dressed with no pressure to leave.

marlboro20

I met up with Sophie a few weeks back... she's more of a dress size 12 than a 10 but yep... beautiful girl and hot as fuck. Finished the hours 2nd round with CIM and she swallowed the lot. Not on her Likes...  a very nice bonus :o)
M20

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Full link to trigger any more reviews and to catch searches  :hi:

Cheers for the review

Offline manfox

Thanks for the review. I had seen her profile and thought she looked a bit photoshopped and almost too good to be true but she is now on my HL thanks to you

Cheers

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review. Have read a few times that she is larger body size than advertised. Would you say fat or?

Mrblonde77

Unless she has changed in months since I saw her, does not resemble description I'd have for her when I reviewed her previously. The glamour photos do not look like her. Her selfies are a little better. She was nice and decent looking, decent service, not spectacular but I gave a positive. But I did point out she had a bit of a tum and imo she would not be classed as a 10/10 for physical. not be a long shot. 6.5 - 7 maybe. Did have a good ass I remember tho and decently done fake boobs.

Offline freeze44

Unless she has changed in months since I saw her, does not resemble description I'd have for her when I reviewed her previously. The glamour photos do not look like her. Her selfies are a little better. She was nice and decent looking, decent service, not spectacular but I gave a positive. But I did point out she had a bit of a tum and imo she would not be classed as a 10/10 for physical. not be a long shot. 6.5 - 7 maybe. Did have a good ass I remember tho and decently done fake boobs.

Thanks and was your review was talking about. Each to their own but seems like dress size is in doubt.

marlboro20

All AW girls dress sizes are dubious IMHO. Add one size up and 10 years.
Sophie's a 12, pretty good looking and a cracking punt... IMHO again
M20