Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: aussie annie glasgow  (Read 1697 times)

bigbell

External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

just seen she has her own apt till may, bit expensive

seen her last year,well worth a visit

Offline Jock D

£90 for 30mins  :angry: The first photo showing her face, with the white dress, bears too much of a resemblence to that horrible Tory boot Michelle Mone, for my liking. Oh aye, and if the pics are accurate then she is not a size 10  :sarcastic:

Burnside

She seems to prefer a hour booking, as that's fairly reasonable to her half hour rate.
If that is her, and the photos are fairly recent she's in some good condition for 46. :cool:

bigbell

She seems to prefer a hour booking, as that's fairly reasonable to her half hour rate.
If that is her, and the photos are fairly recent she's in some good condition for 46. :cool:

it is her, and i dont suppose she has changed in 10 months

Online Name Not Found

If, as her profile says, she's a size 10, going by those photos she must have a fuckin' tiny head  :dash:

Looks more like a 14.

Still quite fancy banging her though.

Firebird

£90 for 30mins  :angry: The first photo showing her face, with the white dress, bears too much of a resemblence to that horrible Tory boot Michelle Mone, for my liking. Oh aye, and if the pics are accurate then she is not a size 10  :sarcastic:

Hahaha a think Michelle Mone is quite fucking sexy to be honest, total milf!!!

Offline auldie63

Load of fussy cunts on here, and that's B4 we start on the women!

Offline bumble

Have seen her.  As said probably a 14.  OK punt, but nothing special and would not return.

Online Name Not Found

Thanks for that mate. Saved me a journey and a mediocre experience.

bigbell

Thanks for that mate. Saved me a journey and a mediocre experience.

thats wot ukp is all about