Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy Hot  (Read 2036 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Tattooblueman

External Link/Members Only

One hour booking for £80

This punt was about a week ago. She has been on my hotlist for a while but had been on holiday for few weeks but finally got chance to see her.
Good comms, friendly in the phone which is always a good start.
She has nice apartment just near the City Centre and when I got there was lead straight into the bedroom. Offered a shower but as already showered was just ready to go!
I found she had a friendly way about here. Photos are accurate and has really tanned body which was nice against my own pale carcass.
Anyway money sorted and she seemed to follow my lead- I'm vanilla gfe type of guy so punt went like that. She kissed and was very tactile. She gave owo to completion and after was determined get me hard again so we could have sex.
After I came she gave a massage which was so-so but gave enough time to recover and then had second pop after missionary and then doggy.
Tried for a third and I said I was okay(wasn't going to happen) but she was asking whether I was sure and maybe wanted another bj. Impressive attitude lol which I liked.
During whole punt she had friendly manner and as I'm interested in the gym we got chatting and she displayed some naked lunges and squats which were compulsive viewing.
All in all enjoyable punt and for me as much due to her manner (and good bj of course). Not sure if I would go back as Elegant Michelle is next on my hotlist.
Also, got to say at £80 an hour she is a bargain.

Offline dboy74

Offline Bumbuttass

Sandy has never floated my boat to be honest but with an attitude so good and a price so competitive I think I may need to have a rethink... Good review mate

Offline ciscoxxx69

Would really like to see this girl but.....
no CIM/Facial is normally a deal breaker for me, however.....
A levels and W/S...... :cool:

oh...decisions decisions  :unknown:

Offline kenny

Thanks for the review. I've seen Amanda, Terri and Jenny in that apartment, and they've all been pretty good, and great VFM, but a little too business like for me, unlike Pola, Michelle and other great girls who really give you that perfect GFE feeling.  I've been thinking about trying Sandy for a while, though can't quite decide if she's really my type in the looks department, and was worried she might be on the same service level as other Masshouse girls, but now reading a few reviews including yours, I'm starting to wonder if she might actually offer a little more personal service.  Added back on my HL to try soon.  :hi:

Sprinter100

I saw Sandy on Saturday and agree with the review, she is a nice girl and provides a good service at a very competitive price. 

I think she is a bit mechanical, but not to the extent of making you feel uncomfortable or that she's rushing, in fact I didn't feel rushed at all.

Pros - CIM (no swallow)

Cons - FK is very shallow, couldn't be described as DFK.

Overall well worth it at the price.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I saw Sandy on Saturday and agree with the review, she is a nice girl and provides a good service at a very competitive price. 

I think she is a bit mechanical, but not to the extent of making you feel uncomfortable or that she's rushing, in fact I didn't feel rushed at all.

Pros - CIM (no swallow)

Cons - FK is very shallow, couldn't be described as DFK.

Overall well worth it at the price.

CIM....?
Well I'm in then...... :cool:

Online samsung1

Im abit shocked that everyone on this site who has seen her has not mentioned she has braces,  am I the only one who has noticed? :unknown:

:bomb:

When I am reading reviews on this site I take every review with a pinch of salt, due to when I see the lady in question there are slight deviations.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 02:35:47 pm by samsung1 »

Offline dboy74

Im abit shocked that everyone on this site who has seen her has not mentioned she has braces,  am I the only one who has noticed? :unknown:

:bomb:

When I am reading reviews on this site I take every review with a pinch of salt, due to when I see the lady in question there are slight deviations.
Why not use AW reviews has your guide then?  :sarcastic:

Online samsung1

Why not use AW reviews has your guide then?  :sarcastic:

What I meant to say is that everybody has different tastes expectations/ standards, therefore I take very review with a touch of salt, as I have always discovered something different.

Sprinter100

I didn't notice about the braces...

Offline Bumbuttass

Did the braces have an adverse affect during your punt in anyway?

Online samsung1

Did the braces have an adverse affect during your punt in anyway?

Yes, she could not DT me as she could only reach half my shaft, and she could only light kiss and not full, as when I tried to DFK I felt her braces, at one point when she was sucking us off I pushed her head down and felt her braces scratch my pipe.

When I caught her smiling I questioned her about it and she showed me her braces, BTW I must congratulate her if she has hidden her braces from all these punters!! LOL  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:18:41 pm by samsung1 »

Offline Tattooblueman

Hi

To be honest didn't notice the braces. When giving a bj she went deep so didn't seem to restrictive. I guess I get distracted by other parts of naked women lol.

Likoli1

Dear SAMAUNG 1  :bomb:  you are writing about braces but she is already taking off in the maentime.I visited her  3 months ago she does not have braces anymore! :yahoo:

Offline Bumbuttass

Dear SAMAUNG 1  :bomb:  you are writing about braces but she is already taking off in the maentime.I visited her  3 months ago she does not have braces anymore! :yahoo:

Thank you for clarifying Sandy  :D

:hi:

Offline dboy74

Thank you for clarifying Sandy  :D

:hi:
You really have to wonder at times  :dash:

Ultimately this was a positive review, but now her actions have caused her more harm than good! 

Offline Bumbuttass

You really have to wonder at times  :dash:

Ultimately this was a positive review, but now her actions have caused her more harm than good!

+1

She could have just as easily put her point across being herself & addressed any queries that members may have had.

I do wonder though, why other reviewers didn't mention the braces :unknown:

Samsung can't have been lying as the silly mare  took it upon herself to try and bullshit her way out of it

Offline AndyJay

Good point, well raised!.

I've seen Sandy with Jenny (who I think has maybe finished now as 'Dark Alex' seems to be her partner). She does have braces and I only noticed when I arrived and chatted with her but I've got multiple genital piercings and had no problems at all.........interesting trip to A&E if there was!....I didn't notice them and they never interfered at any point.

She's lovely and I will be revisiting. I never found her or any of the other girls - Amanda, Lia or Terri 'mechanical'.

Offline Knny

To be cautious, if she does have metal bracers, be sure you touch a radiator during owo making sure you are grounded.   :lol: