Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amberr xx in Ipswich  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Prof1978

External Link/Members Only
Just wondered if anyone has seen this girl at all. Now Amber, previously Dolly Buster. Has been in Ipswich for some while now. Have always had slight suspicions but newish photos look ok & I am tempted!
May TOFTT if no feedback. Can always walk if suspicions confirmed!

Offline Students Notebook

Help is at hand.

I went to see Amberr in Ipswich a good 18 months ago. Personally, I don't think she exists.

It's a classic case of Bait and Switch, OR, Lucky Dip as I call it. !!!!

After a couple of emails we arranged a meeting at 11 am and she gave me her address and a different mobile number.

Very smart flats on the waterfront opposite the Premier Inn.

I arrived and parked, just before 11 am I texted to say I was there. I waited, I waited, I rang. I went home.

When I got home, there was a flurry on texts. "  So sorry, overslept, come now, I am up for it "

I was new to punting then, she was probably to be my third punt and I was completely seduced by her pictures. So like a fool, I rearranged for the same time the next day.

When I entered the flat I saw immediately that it was not the girl in the pictures. However she was very pretty and had a great body.
"What is your name" I asked.
"Shelly" she replied.
Well, because I had been let down by Amberr the day before, I had brought Shellys  mobile number with me as a 2nd choice. So I stayed and left a happy man.

While I was there, there were doors banging and I asked what was going on. "My friends" she said. Turns out that there were three of them working there and very probably someone in charge who could speak English.

Go on, give it a go. You might be lucky and find a beauty. You can always walk if you're not happy.

Let us know. Good luck

Neal69

Does the Flat have a gated car park by any chance SN?

If so I got confused by a B&S operation down there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82742.0

The one I got was a stunner so I went ahead.

N

I don't know. I used a car park in a bomb site opposite.

It's right opposite the Premier Inn and there is an intercom/bell on a pod outside the door.

It's possible that I'm an idiot, but I had a terrible time trying to get in. They gave me a code but I couldn't get it to work. I kept ringing them but because of a lack of English, they wouldn't answer. Just sent texts with the code. !!!

Eventually a young man came out and I went in.

Offline Prof1978

Cheers for the heads up SN. Not sure I'll be heading there any time soon in that case. Others on the HL I think I would rather try. :thumbsup:

Offline roger9

Hi bodieA2,

I also have tried to book Amber xx this week, and after several texts, emails on AW and a couple of phone calls it was apparent that she is a 'front' to lure you in to seeing other girls who work for the same group.. :(. I eventually saw Nathalie instead, and she was really good, even though her English isn't great, (apparently better than it used to be though), but even that was set up for me by the mysterious Amber xx ... you probably didn't notice, but Amber's profile briefly read "Manchester" for around 5 to 6 hours yesterday, although it is now back to Ipswich...
    To be honest, I think Sexy Niki is about the best option for polish girls in Ipswich, she's good company and has a great figure, as long as you don't mind a few tattoos and a couple of piercings, and I'm pretty sure that she's her own boss... :)

Neal69

Thanks for that SN.

Seems like a different place.

N

Neal69

Nikki?

Yes is getting further up my hot list.

N

Offline Prof1978

Agree totally with Roger9 - Sexy Niki is great. Have seen her a couple of times. Great girl, English excellent & photos are 100% accurate. Might have to go & see her again!

Offline Prof1978

After vanishing for a while profile for Melissa 29 has appeared last few days -  External Link/Members Only
Same lovely blonde in the pics but cannot imagine she is who you see, unless anyone can prove me wrong!

After vanishing for a while profile for Melissa 29 has appeared last few days -  External Link/Members Only
Same lovely blonde in the pics but cannot imagine she is who you see, unless anyone can prove me wrong!

I very much doubt that Melissa would be available.

She looks a little like Amberr !

Let us know.

SN