Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina vs Eastern European  (Read 992 times)

Offline brill

I be honest the way the game is about to change is great... the influx of South American/Latina women in the scene taking Eastern European womens place is just what the game needed !
Rude, cold Eastern Europeans better start offering way better services now ! I have always known Latina women to be way more passionate, better bodies and filthy.
Matter fact South American women are about to put a lot of pressure on even English ladies, i remember soo many english women talking about eastern european women ruining it for them as they are so cheap etc etc.. i mean i agree.. as i love abit of banter and that is something most ee women dont have and just so robotic.
Anyways just want to say thank you to all the SA women who are in uk, and coming to the uk.. and everyone who has posted about a SA woman or working house !
Oh and to the EE who are pretending to be SA now  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:56:49 pm by brill »

Offline pong

the influx of South American/Latina women in the scene

Where is that influx taking place?

taking Eastern European womens place is just what the game needed !

Granted I've been 2 weeks away ... but have I missed something?!?

Offline brill

Where is that influx taking place?

Granted I've been 2 weeks away ... but have I missed something?!?

i mean if you havent notice in the last 5 years there has been way more SA/Spanish women in London from independent to working houses... then i dont know what to tell you

Online collector

i mean if you havent notice in the last 5 years there has been way more SA/Spanish women in London from independent to working houses... then i dont know what to tell you
I didn't read lots of these outstanding reviews about SA prossies. Mostly are Brazilians anyway and service has been mixed: some positives and several negatives as well. Usually they charge £150 ph and often there is lack of CIM in the enjoy list.
They are more reliable than Romanians, maybe, but IMO the other EE prossies such as Polish, Hungarians and Czechs offer a better service at a cheaper price.

Offline pumps

Dunno about an influx, but they're certainly more of them floating around parlours this time of year.

But they (Latinas) tend to operate in a higher price bracket than the EE's and they usually always have an extra's list as long as your arm where as EE's tend to include everything.

It's all swings and round abouts.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Punting leagues of girls from my experience, criteria: attitude, service & looks:

Champions League
Polish
Ukrainian
British
Belgian

Premier League
Russian
Latvian
Australian
Czech

Championship
American
Lithuanian + Latvian - too close to call
Spanish
Brazilian

Non-League
Romanian
Colombian
Israeli
Eritrean [don't ask]

Offline Billy no mates

Punting leagues of girls from my experience, criteria: attitude, service & looks:

Champions League
Polish
Ukrainian
British
Belgian

Premier League
Russian
Latvian
Australian
Czech

Championship
American
Spanish
Brazilian

Non-League
Romanian
Colombian
Israeli
Eritrean [don't ask]

You reminded me of a punt about 20 yrs ago with an Australian girl and it was awesome, I remember she had a scar down her back from a motorbike accident in Oz, but thats all really  :)

Estoril

Champions League
Polish
Ukrainian
British
Belgian

Premier League
Russian
Latvian
Australian
Czech

Championship
American
Spanish
Brazilian

Non-League
Romanian
Colombian
Israeli
Eritrean [don't ask]

No Hungarian or Asians?

Yeboahsleftfoot

No Hungarian or Asians?

Only knowingly seen 1 x Hungarian, Adele4U - she'd be Champions League, but I based my tables on multiple girls per nationality and actually I have seen a good few Asians but they are not really my thing and once I've had one, I want another in half an hour - boom wish, here till Thursday, please try the veal.

Offline Wilson85

Latinas are fairly similar to Romainians IMO. Generally there is no kissing, and lots of extras. That being said they can be great fucks, with good figures.

There was a local latina brothel that was great fun for 10 months (some disasters too), now moved on to SE18 I think.