Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: oral ecstasy Romford / Hornchurch  (Read 2738 times)

dan_dare82

I visited Deon yesterday & is my 3rd such visit to her.
I cannot recommend her highly enough if oral is your thing. She made me come twice in a hour which is unusual for me but she really knows how to do it well.

If you havent seen her already, go do it. She is easy to talk & really seems to enjoy what she does.

Dan

Offline Wilson85

I haven't seen her.

Reduces down to £100 for a blowjob, no penetrative sex after reading it carefully. 30 minutes is a long time for a blowy let alone 60 mins.

Offline Tim0002

I visited her just before Christmas... 1st visit and will definitely not be the last.

Like Dan, I cannot recommend her highly enough.  What she can do with that mouth just staggers belief and, whilst some might that that £100 for a 1hr BJ is excessive, I'd only say that this was probably one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

Offline Demuncher

How would you guys rate her looks?

Offline Link7

With all due respect dan and tim, I'm calling tout on the pair of you.

Offline aanimator

+1, clearly this girl oral ecstacy has created two users on this site, to try and disguise her touting. If you really want some good feedback, drop your price, get some punters and deliver...

Offline simpleton69

good spot, can we get them removed??

Offline Stitch

[quote . If you really want some good feedback, drop your price, get some punters and deliver...
[/quote]

Yeah, drop the price.... I'm only round the corner !!  :thumbsup:

Offline Tim0002

:( 

Nope @Link7, @aanimator and @holland69, you're wrong... no touting going on here.  I suspect there's little I can do to convince you so I won't try  :dash:

I thought that, having used this site to help in my own punting choices, I'd give back to the community.   :drinks:

Offline Tim0002

How would you guys rate her looks?

She's not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, I'd say a 6/10.  but... when you're in her mouth it seems to be less important  :D

Offline Stalinator

Does she undress? Can you play with her tits?

Offline kevin88

She's not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, I'd say a 6/10.  but... when you're in her mouth it seems to be less important  :D

6 out of 10 makes her sound pretty ordinary, almost plain. Is she the type that makes no impression at at when you first see her when you walk in the door? I mean visually, a bit of a letdown? For this sort of thing you want her to at least  have a sexy look about her