Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental wellbeing Fratton, Portsmouth.  (Read 5841 times)

Offline Myfun1

I visited Oriental wellbeing salon in Fratton Road, Portsmouth 07817 422519. I won't give a full review just some bullet points. Paid £40 for an hour and £10 for "extras"

Pros. 

Good firm massage
Easy parking nearby
Friendly and attractive lady
Hot towel rub down at the end
Amazing Hand job including prostate play (not requested by me, but I gave permission for her to do and stuff)

Cons.

Not the most attractive lady in my opinion, but not unattractive either.
No facility to see the ladies online and book who you'd like to see.

All said and done, I'd be happy to go back!

oring123

Offline Myfun1

Not that I was aware of. But I wasn't looking for that, so didn't ask!

Offline Myfun1

I'm sure she had condoms on her though, as I saw her stuff one down her bra as we finished

Offline Myfun1

Calling me a tout again! I'm simply sharing my experiences! Not sure what your problem is, but maybe just move along and stop assuming things!

Offline Stringerass

I've been to this place a few times and always come away happy.  They have up to 3 girls working at the same time. £25 for 30 mins or £40 for 1hr. I normally ask for 30 mins, hand over 2x £20:00 notes, the girl steps out of the room to get the change and tells me to take all my clothes off and get on the table. When she comes back I'm naked  and the old fella is saying hello,  and they always smile and ask me if I want anything extra.I always say yes I want everything, and it's normally another £25, making the whole cost £65:00.
I've had ow/ owo, fs protected, facial.
All in all a positive experience.

Offline Myfun1

Have you ever seen one of the truly stunning girls that these places seem to advertise?

Offline Edgee123

Yep, Sophie is gorgeous there. Currently away unfortunately. Had owo, protected sex, hj, body to body for £60 for the hour.

Offline Stringerass

Have you ever seen one of the truly stunning girls that these places seem to advertise?

I saw Jasmine there last week and she had a great body. Enhanced breasts, lovely arse that she kept bending over and Showing off in the mirror as she stroked my cock. Body to body, hand job and facial to finish. I think she is going back to London next week.

The girls seem to be on a 2 week rotation..

There is a great lady called Lilly ( Russian/Hungarian ) who works out of a flat in Southsea offering an amazing massage for £70ph, with extras on top. I paid £120 for an hr with most things included.

I'm new to the site, but I'll write a review of her asap.

FG01

I have gone there most weeks for several years. I pay £50 for an hour, usually have half hour body massage and half hour hard testicle massage / pulling then they finish me off with a handjob.

Over the years I have had covered oral and several facials. Pretty good value.

Thinking of popping along tonight, anyone know what the girls are like there this week? Ant recommended one?

Cheers,

FG.