Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladygadiver of Troon  (Read 2632 times)

1 review(s) for Ladygadiver (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabtime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have been trying to arrange something with this one since she appeared on aw.

Been trying on aw and got her phone number so been trying text too.
No answer to calls, but texting has been ok.

Anyway have been getting the "I'm fully booked today, but I'm available tomorrow" routine time and time again.
Try again the next morning and she's fully booked again.
I didn't book anything the next day or days in advance as my plans change day to day.
Its usually same day, within a couple of hours of the phone call.

Anyway tried one morning and got the "I'm available later today", early evening to be more precise.
I goes ahead and agree to a meet. Got the postcode and agreed to text when I was leaving just to confirm everything was ok.
Does that, but no message back. Decides to travel anyway, just in case it was not convenient for her to answer back straight away.
Gets there before agreed time....well after a few texts and calls I'm no further forward, and low and behold, the final call has the phone switched off now. Well, a couple of final calls, the final call and the final final call, argh!

Just a complete time waster, (and fuel).

Which is strange as there are 3 reviews on aw, two of which have been almost believable.
Or should that read, two of which I want to believe.

I was hoping to be writing a better review than this.

Have any of the rest of you had similar dealings with her as I suspect that there will be a few on here that have tried to book already.

Sorry for any spelling or format errors, currently on the tablet, at troon beach, lol.
Yep, this is as it happens reporting.
Better get lucky in the pub tonight, lol.

I probably will try again to catch this one, especially if any feedback on here is positive.

Offline Fabtime

I just got to add,
Just got text "what happened"

Texted back straight away saying that I'm still up for a meet as I'm still in the area.
Phoned as well but, as usual, no answer.
Well, offered to meet, called a few times with no answer, last call being cut off early by her.

Now got text saying, "call later, I'm in a meeting".
This is all within about 45 minutes of agreed meet time.

Take from that what you will.

I think I've wasted enough of my time with this one.

chico1000

She's got bareback listed.  I'd personally get off the beach and head to Glasgow.

Offline Fabtime

I wouldn't read to much into the BB at this point.
The likes/dislikes isint complete and I'm guessing there is a bit of a problem trying to convey what she will and won't do.
If it listed unrotected then that's different as its more obvious.
There are quite a few peeps that don't know what bb is when they are writing their profile, they think its tops off or something like that.

Not sure which nationality at present, not talked yet.  Which is maybe a big hint.
Although the texts are usually well written, so would suspect UK born and bred.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 08:09:52 pm by Fabtime »

Offline auldie63

Ladygadiver does she only charge a fiver?
Think you are wasting your time there.

Offline auldie63

PS had a good time with this one

Just about this time last year. She's about 35 nice figure and nice nature, really puts you at your ease, likes her job, did all on her likes list with vigour and would reccomend her. She's in new houses off that scheme almost at the roundabout on the bypass past the Racecourse.

Offline bangwanin

I have had the same run around from this woman, answers e.mails, sends number then no response to text or answer to phone calls...no wonder I always drive up to Glasgow for my punts..

Offline raymcfarland

I have had the same run around from this woman, answers e.mails, sends number then no response to text or answer to phone calls...no wonder I always drive up to Glasgow for my punts..

Me too! Mind you, I'm always wary when the feedbacks are from "guys" that are posting their ONLY feedback.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Ladygadiver

Hi . this is ladygadiver. As I've been doing this work for a number of years now the site adultworks is new to me. With a high tech booking system and multiple double bookings anyone would find it easy to mess up appointments . however, I have tried to arrange successfully I might add to add extra free time onto bookings and can only apologise that I haven't arranged yours. On anothwr note too darling  uk born and bred in south Africa. I have been back fifteen years now. So I do apologise and you have my number xx

Ladygadiver

And as for feedback only it is because they had booked me personally and not through the system x

Offline Dakota

Sorry Lady G,

But I think we are getting the measure of you .... your days with the good guys on here are numbered.

Earlier today I gave you the benefit of the doubt insofar as your feedback is concerned, but I am afraid I have experienced exactly the same routine as the initiator of this feedback report.

There could be no confusion on your part - you asked me to text you, you suggested a time that you were free and you even continued to text me across the next 75 minutes, so you couldn't have forgotten about me.  Then 15 minutes before my appointment silence.

We all accept things happen and on receiving an apology by text would if its the first time give you a second chance.  But I think given your history on here its clear that you get a buzz out of wasting peoples time.

Offline bigmike32

Sounds very dodgy and one to avoid.

fly fifer

Sounds like a reluctant WG, likes the idea of the money but gets cold feet at the last minute.
If you want the cash you have to take the boaby  :wackogirl:

Burnside

6 credits for her 7 photos in her private gallery would have been enough off putting for me wanting to see her.
To much to for me to wanna see a interest in her. :manhater:

Jamesgoldie75

Have been trying to arrange something with this one since she appeared on aw.

Been trying on aw and got her phone number so been trying text too.
No answer to calls, but texting has been ok.

Anyway have been getting the "I'm fully booked today, but I'm available tomorrow" routine time and time again.
Try again the next morning and she's fully booked again.
I didn't book anything the next day or days in advance as my plans change day to day.
Its usually same day, within a couple of hours of the phone call.

Anyway tried one morning and got the "I'm available later today", early evening to be more precise.
I goes ahead and agree to a meet. Got the postcode and agreed to text when I was leaving just to confirm everything was ok.
Does that, but no message back. Decides to travel anyway, just in case it was not convenient for her to answer back straight away.
Gets there before agreed time....well after a few texts and calls I'm no further forward, and low and behold, the final call has the phone switched off now. Well, a couple of final calls, the final call and the final final call, argh!

Just a complete time waster, (and fuel).

Which is strange as there are 3 reviews on aw, two of which have been almost believable.
Or should that read, two of which I want to believe.

I was hoping to be writing a better review than this.

Have any of the rest of you had similar dealings with her as I suspect that there will be a few on here that have tried to book already.

Sorry for any spelling or format errors, currently on the tablet, at troon beach, lol.
Yep, this is as it happens reporting.
Better get lucky in the pub tonight, lol.

I probably will try again to catch this one, especially if any feedback on here is positive.

hi fabtime. you woulnt happen to recal number and post code for Ladygadiver?? youre help would be much appreciated.

Offline Fabtime

I see the lady in question has left adultwork.
I believe this site's rules prohibit me from disclosing the full number as we do have to respect others privacy too.
The number did end in "436" (hopefully that's within the rules, of course admin will delete it if it's too much info).

When I was trying to meet her, the location given in AW was Troon.  I was directed to a post code in Troon, or more precise near the Barassie Primary school, hence the reference in the original post to "Troon beach".
That actual review was typed on the tablet at Troon beach.
Again the postcode might come under the Respect privacy tab so will avoid posting that.

Prior to her leaving AW I believe her location was being displayed as Irvine.
Sorry can't be of more help.
As you can see she is on here, perhaps she will see the new posts and answer you directly.

Offline 7iron

I see Lady G is back on with a new name. Waterbabayrshire. Would not have been better, offering the OP a gesture rather than an apology? He wasted his time and fuel, an apology would not have satisfied me. 60 minutes for the price of 15?  :thumbsup: