Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Love - Canary Wharf........AMAZING!  (Read 4677 times)

7 review(s) for gina-love (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clipit

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Spent a couple of daysSMSing and planning the meet. Not bad in response times, but she has had a hectic three weeks apparently otherwise it would have been quicker. The time agreed got pushed back half an hour at the last minute so I walked around for a while and I have to say, i didn't feel great walking around the neighborhood. It's on the other side of the main road from the large hotel on West India Quay.

From the moment she opened the door she was bubbly, welcoming and put my mind to rest straight away. Constantly having a sexy giggle and like a long lost girlfriend. Not big into kissing. Started with a shared shower which was sensational and the OWO in the shower was just out of this world. Light fingering o n her was allowed here as well. She got extremely excited here'd so we decided to jump out and get dry. Went to the bedroom and I three her on the bed for a good munch on her beautiful trimmed and sweet mango!  She didn't stay like that for long as she wanted 69. No complaints here! She got very wet face sitting and this was one of the best BJs I have ever had. Went to an explosive CIM, which was £20 extra, but sooooo worth it. She kept sucking for like 2 mins and didn't spill a drop. Then off to the bathroom to empty the large load I had deposited into her month.

Back in. Had a lovely chat and then into an oily B2B massage. And this was also sensational! It all ended up with her flipping with with vigor onto my back and then she jumped on top( protected) and literally fucked my brains out. Just amazing and as the first CIM was so intense, I didn't expect to cum so quickly again but she can move like no one I have ever met! She was literally dripping with sweat after our session, so was I, by the way, but an amazing 1.5 hours for £220.

I don't understand that she hasn't been reviewed more. An amazingly attractive lady, great figure, not so impressive boobs if you are a boob man, but God she makes up for it on all other fronts and lovely soft skin and super intelligent.

Reading her profile again after having spent the afternoon with her, it's 100% accurate so chaps, get in there and spend some quality time and you won't be sorry.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 06:14:16 pm by Clipit »

tristen92

I think her lack of popularity stems from the dire location. Glad you had a good punt.

She's far from a secret, by the way.

Offline PLeisure

Nice review, cheers  :hi:
She's been in my HL ever since she registered on AW about 18 months back - and then she disappeared for some time, returning late last year. New work flat and revised rates.

Two enquiries, please...
1) "Not big into kissing". Really? You mean like shallow FK, no tongue kung fu, or....
2) "not so impressive boobs". Of course, this is subjective - her pics suggest small and firm. But that may be me wanting to see them this way, as small and firm is my preference. Could you elaborate, please.

Offline Clipit

Nice review, cheers  :hi:
She's been in my HL ever since she registered on AW about 18 months back - and then she disappeared for some time, returning late last year. New work flat and revised rates.

Two enquiries, please...
1) "Not big into kissing". Really? You mean like shallow FK, no tongue kung fu, or....
2) "not so impressive boobs". Of course, this is subjective - her pics suggest small and firm. But that may be me wanting to see them this way, as small and firm is my preference. Could you elaborate, please.

Just reluctant to kiss at all.....a bit of a shame, but no big deal for me to be honest. But if you have ever met Emily Creme Brûlée then it's a different league in terms of kissing.

Not impressive boobs, they are firm, but small. I would say I between an A and B, to be honest. Again, it wasn't an issue, but I prefer a C cup to be honest.

Still, a lot of fun and I would defiantly see her again.

Offline Clipit

Has anyone heard of or see Gina recently. Her profile still has pics, but no info or telephone listed anymore?