Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HIV in female sex workers less than 1%  (Read 7861 times)

FootieMadJonny

Its in Essex you dumb twat and essex is in the east.

:crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:
Yes, but it's the South East. There's no need to be so rude  :unknown:

James999

We went out as a dinner date as part of my first overnight.

She's allways preferred food to fucking, and if she can get some mug to pay her to eat then shes laughing  :music:

Don't let her drink alcohol  :scare:

FootieMadJonny

That must have expensive...
It was a lovely little restaurant, one of my favourites just outside of Essex actually.

James999

Offline webpunter

Q/ how do Essex girls turn the light on after sex ?  A/ they open the car door
Q/ what form of protection do Essex hookers use ?  A/ a bus shelter
 :lol:

vw

Yes, but it's the South East. There's no need to be so rude  :unknown:

Its in the east, cant see where i was rude !  Just honesty, your a bit sensitive did kyle pick your kfc off you ?

FootieMadJonny

She's allways preferred food to fucking, and if she can get some mug to pay her to eat then shes laughing  :music:

Don't let her drink alcohol  :scare:
It was a great night. We shared our starters and then had our mains. I had the lamb and Emily had the seafood risotto, so I guess more of a pescetarian? I had a nice big slice of chocolate fudge cake and ice cream, while Emily just had a brandy.

We shared a couple of bottles of wine and some gin a tonics. It was a great night.

FootieMadJonny

Did she have to sit outside  :unknown:
Why would she have to sit outside?  :unknown:

FootieMadJonny

Its in the east, cant see where i was rude !  Just honesty, your a bit sensitive did kyle pick your kfc off you ?
Not overly, I'm just not partial to being called a dumb twat

James999

Why would she have to sit outside? 

Well you did say the restaurant was small and she's clearly a big unit  :scare:

did she wear her pink top?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:53:10 pm by James999 »

oring123

James999

It happens a lot then  :unknown:

FootieMadJonny

Well you did say the restaurant was small and she's clearly massive

did she wear her pink top?

Hidden Image/Members Only
No I think it was a black dress actually, but don't take my word for it. I just thought she looked stunning. I was going to do a review on it, but I didn't want to get criticised.

FootieMadJonny

It happens a lot then  :unknown:
No that's exactly the point. It doesn't.

Offline webpunter

I don't know what it is about Saturday afternoons / early evening on UKP - its a right laugh.  Try re-reading your previous post  :lol:

FootieMadJonny

I don't know what it is about Saturday afternoons / early evening on UKP - its a right laugh.  Try re-reading your previous post  :lol:
Im not overly sensitive that was meant to read

Offline webpunter

Im not overly sensitive that was meant to read
I was referring to "why would she have to sit outside'     Time to give up gracefully on this thread b4 J999 gets into his stride on this one me thinks

FootieMadJonny

I just want to clarify I didn't "pay her to eat" it was part of the whole overnight. We of course had a lot of intimate time, as well as some sleep, plus morning fun too! Also as far as I'm aware that incident with the alcohol happened over four years ago? We both got a little tipsey, but nothing over board.

My first overnight and hopefully not my last :thumbsup:

FootieMadJonny

I was referring to "why would she have to sit outside'     Time to give up gracefully on this thread b4 J999 gets into his stride on this one me thinks
I need to get an early night anyway sir  :hi:

James999

I was actually backing off, feeling sorry for the guy, anyone who's fed the beast from the east needs some lattitude  :music:

cockneybstrd

I was actually backing off, feeling sorry for the guy, anyone who's fed the beast from the east needs some lattitude  :music:

you did back off.. i assumed the crack about her having to sit outside was because dogs arent allowed in restaurants

Offline webpunter

you did back off.. i assumed the crack about her having to sit outside was because dogs arent allowed in restaurants
More like if the restaurant has double doors or not  :lol:

FootieMadJonny

Why the need to such comments? She's a human being, not a dog. And a very attractive one at that :thumbsup:

FootieMadJonny

This is exactly why I didn't want to post my overnight review with Emily  :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

vw

I just want to clarify I didn't "pay her to eat" it was part of the whole overnight. We of course had a lot of intimate time, as well as some sleep, plus morning fun too! Also as far as I'm aware that incident with the alcohol happened over four years ago? We both got a little tipsey, but nothing over board.

My first overnight and hopefully not my last :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed johnny.   :D

cockneybstrd

Why the need to such comments? She's a human being, not a dog. And a very attractive one at that :thumbsup:

if you have been on here long enough you would have heard a lot not just kettlegate but phoning up other prossies and abusing them down the phone a very odd incident with a punter and going down his phone.. tales of services beoing offered under the counter

so you have been warned and when it blows up in your face dont come crying to us

FootieMadJonny

if you have been on here long enough you would have heard a lot not just kettlegate but phoning up other prossies and abusing them down the phone a very odd incident with a punter and going down his phone.. tales of services beoing offered under the counter

so you have been warned and when it blows up in your face dont come crying to us
I have actually had discussions about all this at length with Emily. I won't say anymore because she can't defend herself.

I have had absolutely no problems in the past few months of meeting her.

Offline punk

Also I'm sure Chelmsford is the South East? Definitely a sexy beast  :D

Essex is in the East,kent for example is south East.

FootieMadJonny

Anyway, this has been done to death. Let's get back on topic  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

I have actually had discussions about all this at length with Emily. I won't say anymore because she can't defend herself.

I have had absolutely no problems in the past few months of meeting her.

Yes don't, you really don't want white knighting added to your resume.

I will say, you are one brave man punting her.

James999

Anyway, this has been done to death. Let's get back on topic

Bollocks, it's much more amusing now we've uncovered her latest victim, I love the way you pretended you didn't know what it was about and now you admit she's told you all about it, she was / is obsessed with this place, she asked me to go and see her once but she wouldn't pay my petrol  :hi:

FootieMadJonny

Yes don't, you really don't want white knighting added to your resume.

I will say, you are one brave man punting her.
I don't understand why I'm brave? She has positive reviews here and many on adultwork. I know adultwork reviews can't be relied on, but I always cross reference them. I'm not the only one or regular poster here who thinks she's a great punt!

FootieMadJonny

Bollocks, it's much more amusing now we've uncovered her latest victim, I love the way you pretended you didn't know what it was about and now you admit she's told you all about it, she was / is obsessed with this place, she asked me to go and see her once but she wouldn't pay my petrol  :hi:
Up until our last meeting I didn't know in detail. I only know now because I have discussed it with her.

James999

Up until our last meeting I didn't know in detail. I only know now because I have discussed it with her.

What did she say about the Police and the handcuffs?

FootieMadJonny

What did she say about the Police and the handcuffs?
I already said (and from advice from other forums members) that I'm not going to say anything on the subject, because I will be branded a "white knight" and she has no way to defend herself.

All I will say is that you can only trust things by your own judgment, and that's exactly what I did. I am very glad that I didn't feed into everything that has been said and that I judged on face value.

Plus I did not know anything about her on here before I went to see her, which was a good thing or I may have been cautious when there was no need to be.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:43:14 pm by FootieMadJonny »

Offline Nagilum

I don't understand why I'm brave? She has positive reviews here and many on adultwork. I know adultwork reviews can't be relied on, but I always cross reference them. I'm not the only one or regular poster here who thinks she's a great punt!

I'm saying brave because you didn't suffer asphyxiation  :cool:

FootieMadJonny

I'm saying brave because you didn't suffer asphyxiation  :cool:
I have been with girls much bigger than young Emily  :D

James999

I already said (and from advice from other forums members) that I'm not going to say anything on the subject, because I will be branded a "white knight"

I asked what she told you about the Police and the handcuffs, how is answering that going to make you a white knight? Or is it just that you are shit scared of saying the wrong thing and upsetting her (I can see that)

FootieMadJonny

I asked what she told you about the Police and the handcuffs, how is answering that going to make you a white knight? Or is it just that you are shit scared of saying the wrong thing and upsetting her (I can see that)
No not at all James. Can't you see that I don't want to get into this discussion for fear of being ridiculed by what I say. If you want to discuss this with me then I'm happy to take it to pm

James999

Listen admitting you've seen the best from the east and you've fed it is enough if we wanted to ridicule you, but that's not happened, probably because we have sympathy for you  :sarcastic:

FootieMadJonny

Listen admitting you've seen the best from the east and you've fed it is enough if we wanted to ridicule you, but that's not happened, probably because we have sympathy for you  :sarcastic:
There really is no reason to feel sorry for me.

Just speak to some of the more "respected" members here who have positive reviewed her :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

There really is no reason to feel sorry for me.

Just speak to some of the more "respected" members here who have positive reviewed her :thumbsup:

You remember Lost. The black smoke, the thing that's always been there from the start.  That's James... Respectable enough for you?

Remember this forum is for the punter, don't hide info because of fear from Emily.

FootieMadJonny

You remember Lost. The black smoke, the thing that's always been there from the start.  That's James... Respectable enough for you?

Remember this forum is for the punter, don't hide info because of fear from Emily.
In fear? I think you're mistaken about what I'm saying. What I have been told about these things isn't everything that is portrayed here. It's nothing that shines her in a bad light, it's the opposite.

That is exactly why I won't say anything unless anyone would like to pm me.

Offline Nagilum

In fear? I think you're mistaken about what I'm saying. What I have been told about these things isn't everything that is portrayed here. It's nothing that shines her in a bad light, it's the opposite.

That is exactly why I won't say anything unless anyone would like to pm me.

You do realise she may have lied to you?

FootieMadJonny

You do realise she may have lied to you?
Of course, that's a possibility.

There are things that she's actually extremely sorry for, that she has admitted to doing wrong in the past. However, there are things that have been mentioned which she has a very different opinion about and it's interesting listening and adding all the things up.

Offline Nagilum

There are things that she's actually extremely sorry for, that she has admitted to doing wrong in the past. However, there are things that have been mentioned which she has a very different opinion about and it's interesting listening and adding all the things up.

That's good, nothing like somebody admitting mistakes. In your review you could mention it as a caveat and leave it as an impartial opinion allowing others to decide, that helps potential punters. I would ask Admin first, if you wanted to of course.

vw

Never trust prossies or hungry people !

They will say anything for food !

Offline smiths

I think footieMADjohny should be given some lattitude and understanding, I have just checked his review, and he has seen no other than the beast from the east who used to post here (KFC Kylie) and it's clear from her profile that she's been taking advantage of the double KFC bucket deal !

External Link/Members Only

Jeez not THAT creature from the black lagoon again, poor old Enzio having to suffer her during kettlegate. :thumbsdown:

FootieMadJonny

Jeez not THAT creature from the black lagoon again, poor old Enzio having to suffer her during kettlegate. :thumbsdown:
Yes nearly five years ago now. It's a good job she's learned from her mistakes  :)