Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HIV in female sex workers less than 1%  (Read 7839 times)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
pm about? you two cleary have different views just leave ech other to it!  :)
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

FootieMadJonny

pm about? you two cleary have different views just leave ech other to it!  :)
To basically call a truce so there would be no further silly fights. However he has chosen to lie saying I'm harassing him in pm. The mind boggles  :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

Admin please read my private messages. Once again accusing me of harassing him when I have tried to end this amicably with HP but he is not having any of it
Do you want a spade? I fon't think your frequent post reports and whining are a very good approach. HP has a pretty solid rep vs some twat that has contributed one review and pesters admin. A public one-line sincere apology and then shutting the fuck up might do you a lot more good I would have thought.

Being obsessed with this type of thread, as others have pointed out to you, is never a great idea. You also throw one at me that I ignored. HP never asked me to 'fight his battles' and as far as I can remember has never PM'd me. Now you draw attention to yourself and others as well will start looking at your back posts and it's not that pretty. I don't particulary like your cuntish views or telling people what to think. Before I just though you were being a bit daft on this thread. Now I think you're probably a proselytising cunt. I wouldn't at all object if you decided to fuck off.

FootieMadJonny

Do you want a spade? I fon't think your frequent post reports and whining are a very good approach. HP has a pretty solid rep vs some twat that has contributed one review and pesters admin. A public one-line sincere apology and then shutting the fuck up might do you a lot more good I would have thought.

Being obsessed with this type of thread, as others have pointed out to you, is never a great idea. You also throw one at me that I ignored. HP never asked me to 'fight his battles' and as far as I can remember has never PM'd me. Now you draw attention to yourself and others as well will start looking at your back posts and it's not that pretty. I don't particulary like your cuntish views or telling people what to think. Before I just though you were being a bit daft on this thread. Now I think you're probably a proselytising cunt. I wouldn't at all object if you decided to fuck off.
I'm not doing that at all. And I am prepared not to say anything more on the subject. Unfortunately I imagine he will come back insulting me again and that is hard to ignore I'm afraid.

Goodnight

Offline Nagilum

Marmalade is correct here bud, you have reported way too much and you are presenting yourself to Admin in a very bad light.

I keep telling you, just let it go, totally. I told you on the review thread and now here again.

If you enjoy the site and posting here, don't abuse the systems in place and its posters, especially established members.

Now go have a punt will you.

Offline Nagilum

I'm not doing that at all. And I am prepared not to say anything more on the subject. Unfortunately I imagine he will come back insulting me again and that is hard to ignore I'm afraid.

Goodnight

Good, now let that be it.

vw

Goodnight

Get thiker skin fattiemandjohnny, toughen up and don be a cry baby !

Offline webpunter

Good, now let that be it.
+1   To quote Graham Taylor "do i not like that"

Offline NIK

The two members whinging about each other in this thread have each been given a 2 day ban until they learn to grow up and stop using the report facility frivolously. Admin has enough on without this kind of bollocks.
Just put each other on ignore.

Offline Nagilum

The two members whinging about each other in this thread have each been given a 2 day ban until they learn to grow up and stop using the report facility frivolously. Admin has enough on without this kind of bollocks.
Just put each other on ignore.

I tried my best  :unknown:

Offline punk

Another HIV,AIDS,Barebacking prossies/punters and Health clinic thread?

How many threads is that now?

What are the conclusions this time?

Same as before?

:rolleyes:

Offline Nagilum

Same as before?

In an exciting plot twist we all decided going bare was best  :sarcastic:

Exactly what you would expect replies to be like on the thread.

FlyingBreadMan

Same as before?

Yes.

No.

Don't know.

Was was the last result?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Not really sure what the point is anyway.  I am well aware of the fact that me catching HIV through shagging a WG is so close to zero that I'm probably more likely to be killed in a car crash on my way to the punt.  And even if it happens, it isn't the death sentence that it once was. 

HIV doesn't stop me barebacking.  It's all the other stuff out there that stops me barebacking.

Offline Nagilum

Not really sure what the point is anyway.  I am well aware of the fact that me catching HIV through shagging a WG is so close to zero that I'm probably more likely to be killed in a car crash on my way to the punt.  And even if it happens, it isn't the death sentence that it once was. 

HIV doesn't stop me barebacking.  It's all the other stuff out there that stops me barebacking.

You mean bareback with WGs or civvies?

SUMO61

The point is this. I had a split condom incident. In fact, my knob end was bathed in blood, as the WG had just come on her period. I worried a bit, quite a lot really... Lots of nice people came on this forum and offered support. I booked a test at the clinic.

I then found some handy info, about the thing I feared most, which I thought might be useful on a forum like this, maybe other people might find it helpful too?  It appears the chances of a terrible thing are slim, which was good to know.

That's it, that was the point of my post. Sharing info that might be helpful to others...

Neal69

2 day ban.

Good call Admin  :drinks:

N

LL

That's it, that was the point of my post. Sharing info that might be helpful to others...
My take is that before you even posted this you'd lulled yourself into a false sense of security by only listening to advice which would support a conclusion that you wanted to believe - that you weren't at any risk. This thread was then posted to garner more support for this conclusion in order to make yourself feel less anxious. You're looking for folks here to vindicate the info you found. Some have, some haven't. The only certain fact here is that nobody knows whether you're going to catch something or not! This thread is of very little use to others, especially with its biased stance from the outset (e.g not mentioning the significant fact that the prossie bled all over your cock until now), backed up by very little credible information.

If a condom split and a WG bled all over your cock then you should be worried. Once again I hope your results are clear.  However I'm not under any illusion about the level of risk as I believe you are. This same thing actually happened to me once, early on in my punting life - a long time ago. The doctor I spoke to at the GUM clinic didn't pussyfoot around in telling me his opinion - and he felt what had happened was very risky.

FootieMadJonny

I don't understand what's happened? I can't see off topic and I can't read my pms? Admin can you please let me know what's going on? Thanks

vw

I don't understand what's happened? I can't see off topic and I can't read my pms? Admin can you please let me know what's going on? Thanks

Imagine its part of your punishment for being a twat !  :sarcastic:

Did you have a nice break ?

FootieMadJonny

Imagine its part of your punishment for being a twat !  :sarcastic:

Did you have a nice break ?
How am I supposed to get in touch with admin when I can't pm?

vw

How am I supposed to get in touch with admin when I can't pm?
Maybe report your post with the enquiry on to admin

cockneybstrd

both the off topic section and the use of personal message system are not rights of membership to UK Punting. They are privileges

Offline Marmalade

You could save him the bother and just fuck off...

FootieMadJonny

What do you mean? I don't want to fuck off thanks! It wasn't just me who got a two day ban...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:08:41 pm by FootieMadJonny »

Offline Hertsgent

Now that would be a perfect outcome..... :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

It wasn't just me who got a two day ban...
Possibly Admin had a bout of political correctness. But HP is a long-standing and valued contributor whereas you are ... well, a cunt basically.

As for sending whiney PMs to Admin, has it occurred to you that although you might want to talk to Admin, Admin might not particularly want to talk with you? It's his website. Not your local city council.

oring123

FMJ this site is admins ! he does as he wants period . :dash:

FootieMadJonny

Possibly Admin had a bout of political correctness. But HP is a long-standing and valued contributor whereas you are ... well, a cunt basically.

As for sending whiney PMs to Admin, has it occurred to you that although you might want to talk to Admin, Admin might not particularly want to talk with you? It's his website. Not your local city council.
Why are you being so obnoxious? I'm not a cunt at all, why would you even think that? Just because I challenged HP on his barebacking escapades.

I haven't been sending whiney pms, I did as virtual waster suggest and reported my post. I now have my pm facility and off topic etc back.

Please get your facts correct.

FootieMadJonny

FMJ this site is admins ! he does as he wants period . :dash:
I never suggested otherwise?

FootieMadJonny

Now that would be a perfect outcome..... :thumbsup:
As long as I'm welcome I'm not going anywhere. I enjoy the forum very much  :thumbsup:

James999

Why are you being so obnoxious? I'm not a cunt at all,

Well you do a fucking good impression of one  :thumbsdown:

vw

As long as I'm welcome I'm not going anywhere. I enjoy the forum very much  :thumbsup:

Really, what do you think is better a fattie or the forum ?

FootieMadJonny

Really, what do you think is better a fattie or the forum ?
Sorry I don't understand? They are two completely different things  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I tried my best  :unknown:
Thank you for your support. Much appreciated.

Offline Nagilum

Offline Nagilum

You have to admit FMJ your behavior was a untoward when it came to the whole situation with HP. Now the guys are being rubbed up the wrong way because you have returned unapologetic. 

A two day ban was fitting to allow you to cool off. HP has,now just follow and chill.

Not seeing off topic and PM- that is earned by new members. What you are being told silently is,earn it back.

James999

I think footieMADjohny should be given some lattitude and understanding, I have just checked his review, and he has seen no other than the beast from the east who used to post here (KFC Kylie) and it's clear from her profile that she's been taking advantage of the double KFC bucket deal !

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:03:13 pm by James999 »

FootieMadJonny

I think fottieMADjohny should be given some lattitude and understanding, I have just checked his review, and he has seen no other than the beast from the east who used to post here (KFC Kylie) and it's clear from her profile that she's been taking advantage of the double KFC bucket deal !

External Link/Members Only
I've seen plenty more, but before my time here. Kylie/Emily is a great shag and I find her very attractive  :thumbsup: I said before I prefer big girls. Not sure what KFC reference has to do with it?

vw

Sorry I don't understand?

Another thing you don't understand.  This is becoming a long list !   :dash: :dash: :dash:

James999

She used to post on here (a lot) and she used to do so from her local KFC, she was obviously VERY keen on her food.

She posted some pics when she was a size 8, fit as fuck at that point, but later pictures of her (including the ones of her crawling around naked with £20 notes up her arse) were not so appealing  :music:

FootieMadJonny

Another thing you don't understand.  This is becoming a long list !   :dash: :dash: :dash:
You said what do I prefer, a fattie or the forum? They are two completely different things.

FootieMadJonny

She used to post on here (a lot) and she used to do so from her local KFC, she was obviously VERY keen on her food.

She posted some pics when she was a size 8, fit as fuck at that point, but later pictures of her (including the ones of her crawling around naked with £20 notes up her arse) were not so appealing  :music:
Ok fair enough. Strange though as when I spoke to her she said she has gone vegetarian for over a year. I have seen her four times now :thumbsup:

FootieMadJonny

the beast from the east
Also I'm sure Chelmsford is the South East? Definitely a sexy beast  :D

James999

Ok fair enough. Strange though as when I spoke to her she said she has gone vegetarian for over a year. I have seen her four times now

She told loads of lies when she was posting on here as well  :crazy:

FootieMadJonny

She told loads of lies when she was posting on here as well  :crazy:
We went out as a dinner date as part of my first overnight.

vw

Also I'm sure Chelmsford is the South East? Definitely a sexy beast  :D

Its in Essex you dumb twat and essex is in the east.

:crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko:

cockneybstrd

We went out as a dinner date as part of my first overnight.

That must have been expensive...

and essex reviews tend to get put in the East Anglia region so the Beast from the East is correct in those terms
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:38:38 pm by cockneybstrd »