Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone managed to get a regular to change their services?  (Read 1528 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

I've seen a new girl a few times now & will probably become my regular. However the only negative about her is that she doesn't do OWO. If she did she would be perfect as she lives 10 minutes away from me so meeting her is so convenient. Has anyone had any luck getting a regular to do something they don't normally do?

Mysterion

Have you actually talked about it with her? If her reasons for not doing OWO are health based then things are unlikely to change (unless by market forces). If its a matter of taste (literally or figuratively) you might stand a chance as she becomes comfortable with you that she might.

However, be prepared for her to say no and, if this is an important service to you, to vote with your wallet.

Offline Nagilum

It's as its like a freebie. It would then be unfair on the next punter who may also expect the service.  So yes it happens, but punters will not mention who as its poor form to do so.

Have I had regulars do it - yes.

Just go with the flow and hint you would like her to do it, she can only say no, but the seed has been planted.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:07:12 pm by Nagilum »

andrewpuntz

Have had a few change to OWO, CIM and even swallow once I'm regular.

I've dropped hints before that she's my only partner... that usually gets the ball rolling quicker. :yahoo:

Offline YorkshireLad

Well I've just found out she offered OWO to another punter so i'll ask her for it next time I visit

Offline Nagilum

Well I've just found out she offered OWO to another punter so i'll ask her for it next time I visit

You see, that's what I mean. 

pking_paul

Sorry OP but that is one spot on reply  :thumbsup:

vw

I've seen a new girl a few times now & will probably become my regular. However the only negative about her is that she doesn't do OWO. If she did she would be perfect as she lives 10 minutes away from me so meeting her is so convenient. Has anyone had any luck getting a regular to do something they don't normally do?

Yes, no hard persuasion just chatting and told her what i normally go for, services started happening nearly fell off the bed with one was giving RO and she said stop now I cant do anal after i have cum now fuck my ass meaning anal was suddenly a new option.  She also added OWO to her list.

Another added CIM and facial after 1st visit.

So no real persuasion just subtle what you usually like worked for me.  Think the hard sell would put most people off !

It's as its like a freebie. It would then be unfair on the next punter who may also expect the service.  So yes it happens, but punters will not mention who as its poor form to do so.

Agree, also punting is a selfish game don't want to ruin thing for myself for having a blabber mouth !

Yes she may then remove for everyone becuase someone couldn't keep their ego in check !

OP have fun with the but you did it with someone on forum who told everyone line!

Can see that going south real quickly
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:46:05 pm by vw »

Offline HughJardon

Yes a regular started offering me a service called " The moody bitch" instead of offering me good stuff, she proceeded to winge and moan about her day  :unknown:

No future soirees are planned  :lol:

londinium

Rimming (Giving) is a service that girls will be willing to do with regulars but be reticent to offer to all and sundry, I can understand where there coming with that one.  The great unknown.... :scare:

Offline YorkshireLad

Ok thanks for the advice guys

Offline stevedave

OP have fun with the but you did it with someone on forum who told everyone line!

Heed this advice OP!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yes a regular started offering me a service called " The moody bitch" instead of offering me good stuff, she proceeded to winge and moan about her day  :unknown:

No future soirees are planned  :lol:

That's called WE = Wife Experience, like GFE but with a shit attitude

Offline Nagilum

Yes, no hard persuasion just chatting and told her what i normally go for, services started happening nearly fell off the bed with one was giving RO and she said stop now I cant do anal after i have cum now fuck my ass meaning anal was suddenly a new option.  She also added OWO to her list.

Another added CIM and facial after 1st visit.

So no real persuasion just subtle what you usually like worked for me.  Think the hard sell would put most people off !

Agree, also punting is a selfish game don't want to ruin thing for myself for having a blabber mouth !

Yes she may then remove for everyone becuase someone couldn't keep their ego in check !

What VW said - nicely expanded  :hi:

Online RedKettle

interesting thread - I have a few regulars who do not offer OWO much to my regret.  I have never thought to try and get an exception, I guess I have been too shy and retiring!!

Offline sonyvaio

In my limited experience, then what is on offer does change if you become a regular, things naturally progress if you build up some kind of rapport.

Offline two20

My regular doesn't offer CIM but she's done it with me from the first visit. I always make sure I'm CSI clean when seeing a WG to give me the best possible chance of all services.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yes. To answer the OP's point, it happened to me.
I used to see this WG quite regularly and one day I put a blindfold on her, cuffed her and beat her ass with a riding crop ( as you do). Pushing my luck since she was GFE/vanilla; well, soon after she added 'BDFM (Receiving)' to her 'likes'. I mentioned it once to her. Shrugged her shoulders and giggled.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Regular or irregular or sometimes new, I often manage to receive an unlisted service.

Offline uutarn

Has anyone had any luck getting a regular to do something they don't normally do?
Yes.

Offline cueball

Yes.

Me too and that's as much as I'm willing to divulge.

I don't want to fuck it up for myself.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Yes, I have a regular who now lets me tie her up and blindfold her despite not officially offering BDSM (receiving).  I imagine this is the sort of service that is most likely to be regulars-only, as the reason most WG's don't offer it is entirely due to trust, rather than health risks or whatever.

And no, I'm not saying who she is.  No special service that isn't on a WG's likes-list should ever be divulged, as no other punter has any right to expect or demand that service from her.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

And no, I'm not saying who she is.  No special service that isn't on a WG's likes-list should ever be divulged, as no other punter has any right to expect or demand that service from her.
for some reason gents disagree with you about this after I have visited a lady and had my way with her for discreet services.