Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess-Slut bee of ~ {*Teen Angels*} ~ BB alert  (Read 967 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
BB'er think she duos too with another  Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only   :thumbsdown:
Hidden Image/Members Only
According to Cleveland of the show Family Guy

"I don't know what a hollaback girl is, but I have to imagine it's a foul, disease ridden thing, that wears to much makeup to cover up the fact that it's a 47 year old fish-dog."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:50:29 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline ds1836

Why the fuck do they do it  :thumbsdown:
It's like playing Russian roulette  :bomb:

I don't even fuck non-wg's without suiting up, so there's absolutely no way I'd go anywhere near anything that sees 20+ blokes in a week :wacko:

bristolqwerty

Why the fuck do they do it  :thumbsdown:
It's like playing Russian roulette  :bomb:

I don't even fuck non-wg's without suiting up, so there's absolutely no way I'd go anywhere near anything that sees 20+ blokes in a week :wacko:
Some people have little or no responsibility as they then probably f**k someone  else straight after.  :dash:

vw

CuteAsFuck is in the group also not advertising that though.

Not a good group to align with really !

External Link/Members Only

Shame they don't think of these things, who would want their name too be tainted !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:04:22 pm by vw »

bristolqwerty

CuteAsFuck is in the group also not advertising that though.

Not a good group to align with really !

External Link/Members Only

Shame they don't think of these things, who would want their name too be tainted !
:D :D :D  funny you should mention it  :D :D :D I've just emailed her as I'm in a hotel next week.  Not many "teen angels" in that group CUTEASFUCK apart methinks....... :scare:  I see she is "duoing" with IndigoRose and one other.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:29:35 pm by bristolqwerty »

vw

:D :D :D  funny you should mention it  :D :D :D I've just emailed her as I'm in a hotel next week.  Not much "teen angels in that group CUTEASFUCK apart methinks....... :scare:  I see she is "duoing" with IndigoRose and one other.

Yes not a good group to be linked with, maybe let her know who she is advertised with !

bristolqwerty

Yes not a good group to be linked with, maybe let her know who she is advertised with !
If it gets me more  :kissgirl: from her then I'll do it. Apparently she can rock the top cowgirl style  :yahoo:

vw

If it gets me more  :kissgirl: from her then I'll do it. Apparently she can rock the top cowgirl style  :yahoo:

And OWO, CIM