Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Petite sensual Julia E2  (Read 1812 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SURLEY SERVICE, PREFERENCES NOT AS DESCRIBED AND UNADVERTISED EXTRA CHARGES FROM A YOUNG, ATTRACTIVE, PETITE GIRL

Services requested and confirmed by text CIM, (unadvertised extra charge in the room), deep throat (“depends how big you are”) French kissing, hand relief, body to body massage with oil (“I do not have any oil”), oral without (“only if you are clean”), penetration (doggy), role play (“what do you mean by role play?”), prostate massage (“I don’t do this”), Uniform.

My TOFTT approach is to specify all services advertised that I want at the point of booking and reconfirm in the room before handing over the cash. Today it saved me £100.

I booked by phone and text. She gave the excuse for the mismatch between the text confirmation and the services described in the room that a maid handles the calls.

It is the same flat as Noella – I was initially encouraged by this as Noella delivers on all services including uniform and swallow.

My booking text reads
“BOOKING REQUEST Hi Julia we spoke earlier. Can you let me know if you would provide the following services, any extra charges and, if so, when available for an hour in the next few days? SERVICES CIM, deepthroat, French kissing, hand relief, body to body massage with oil, oral without, penetration (doggy), role play, spanking, prostate massage, uniform (schoolgirl, maid or nurse) £100 OK? Dave”

Her reply was
“Yes no extra, my address E3 6**…….Let me know what time and how long for….”

In the room she is petite, pretty and well presented in a short skirt and top, if a little too much make up, but there are no smiles and she is immediately on edge when I ask to confirm services. I have summarised the conversation above but the combination of surley service, unadvertised extra charges, services advertised then declined was a rule out for me.

Dave

Offline The_Don

My TOFTT approach is to specify all services advertised that I want at the point of booking and reconfirm in the room before handing over the cash. Today it saved me £100.

More power to you sir  :thumbsup:

Offline collector

Thanks for the warning.
Noelia/Natalia should not be working there anymore as she is outcalls only now External Link/Members Only.
Any chance you saw this one inside the flat? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

It is a while since I saw Noella for sure. I did not see anyone else while I was there. 

Dave

Offline The_Don

It is a while since I saw Noella for sure. I did not see anyone else while I was there. 

Dave

I've punted Noella, a few timed and in pasting. I know of 4 other W/G, that shared the flat.

ramrodronnie

Thanks for your Review mrhappypants. And the heads up on this one.  :thumbsup: Black Listed!

Expl1cit

Good find, I've been looking for a petite polish girl for my next punt!

Shame it didnt go to plan for you but for me personally my standards are a lot lower haha so i'm not fully deterred by the comments although agree a neg is worthy if services listed are not actually on offer.

Will post my review later in the week if the planned meet happens.

Offline mrbluerunner

Thanks for the review - was considering.

mrhappypants

Good find, I've been looking for a petite polish girl for my next punt!

Shame it didnt go to plan for you but for me personally my standards are a lot lower haha so i'm not fully deterred by the comments although agree a neg is worthy if services listed are not actually on offer.

Will post my review later in the week if the planned meet happens.
Thanks Float. ...  I will follow your review with interest.  If you are more vanilla it could work out.

Dave

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear, thanks for sharing.

mrhappypants

The photos, dress size, location and hair colour on the profile have changed.  I am not sure if the profile has changed hands.  Does anyone know more?

Dave
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 07:05:31 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline HighlyMotivated

I saw her in the last week, petite Polish girl, rose tattoo on her midriff and text alongside the back of her neck

Friendly, good fuck, FK, all positions, but I'd have to give her a Neutral because she only allowed 1 cum in half an hour despite stating otherwise in her profile. Yeah I should have checked before actually jizzing, but still a cunt move on her part.

Offline barnstorm123

The profile is bollocks. I was going to book her earlier this week. Asked about facial only to be told it was £20 extra. Can't be arsed with WGs like that, you never know where you stand until your bollock naked with your cock in your hand an at that point you stop thinking straight so end up forking out good money for a miserable pop just because you're already in the room.

mrhappypants

I saw her in the last week, petite Polish girl, rose tattoo on her midriff and text alongside the back of her neck

Friendly, good fuck, FK, all positions, but I'd have to give her a Neutral because she only allowed 1 cum in half an hour despite stating otherwise in her profile. Yeah I should have checked before actually jizzing, but still a cunt move on her part.

HM could you comment on her attitude, timekeeping, blowjob, hygiene, kissing and responsiveness to requests please?  Apart from the 1 pop limit how would you rate the service?

If you can write a review others will be interested as you appear to be the only one who has stayed.

Thanks

Dave

James999

The Polish love their "Extras" they must get taught it at school, as despite often speaking little English at every opportunity they ask for additional £20 payments  :wacko:

Offline SamLP

The Polish love their "Extras" they must get taught it at school, as despite often speaking little English at every opportunity they ask for additional £20 payments  :wacko:

Curious to know how you know that. Which Polish girls have you seen?

Offline HighlyMotivated

HM could you comment on her attitude, timekeeping, blowjob, hygiene, kissing and responsiveness to requests please?  Apart from the 1 pop limit how would you rate the service?

If you can write a review others will be interested as you appear to be the only one who has stayed.

Thanks

Dave

Have posted a review mate

Offline HighlyMotivated

James999... 10,000 posts, 0 reviews. Can you just not be arsed or what?

Mendra

James999 - keeping it all to chest?