Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it safe to email pics?  (Read 777 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Pics showing a boner in various poses, the cum shot, wanking etc.
Got messaged by a lady on the Fetlife site. Said found my profile interesting and would like to get to know me. So after a few back and forth messages via the site, exchanged email addresses.
So far only sent her normal stuff. Like in a pub having a beer, walking in the park. So I asked her if like to see some naughty stuff. To which she replied "yes please".

Now not so sure? What if after sending a dick-pic, she starts asking for money. Then gets nasty with threats of reporting me to police for sending indecent pics when don't get any. Can I be traced through gmail? Or any other email address? Got my suspicions? She's making a few excuses as to why can't meet. Said she needs time to get herself ready to meet as nervous.

For now I'll go with the flow.See how progresses. And NOTsend any incriminating evidence.

vw

:unknown:

Unnecessary nonsense or did you initiate it?

Offline cueball

Sounds a load of old bollocks to me.

A meet sounds highly unlikely, the excuses are already flowing.

Might just be a puff who wants to throw one over the knuckle on your dick pics.

Whatever it is, I'd say you're having the piss taken out of you.

Tell em you'll show em the more graphic pics face to face.

Hey presto, I'd lay money you don't ear from em again.

cockneybstrd

I would send her/him some photos of some diesel locomotives cant get more fucking filthy than that...

if on the very small chance its a bird she is probably a right fucking heffer who is desperate too lose weight before meeting you...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:22:04 pm by cockneybstrd »

Henry 1X

Sounds a load of old bollocks to me.

A meet sounds highly unlikely, the excuses are already flowing.

Might just be a puff who wants to throw one over the knuckle on your dick pics.

Whatever it is, I'd say you're having the piss taken out of you.

Tell em you'll show em the more graphic pics face to face.

Hey presto, I'd lay money you don't ear from em again.

Speaking of "euphemisms"  :lol: ? (see NIK's thread)

Offline cueball

Speaking of "euphemisms"  :lol: ? (see NIK's thread)

I did say I were a euphemism offender  :D

James999

Sure, send him some pics of your cock to wank over, you should get along well when you meet, you seem equally sad and deluded  :hi:

vw

Maybe send her a photo of your meet up badge

Well, I messaged her back asking just where can I get this so called badge? But after a day, no response. I also asked the same question to the site help team. As yet they have to reply.

So has anyone here heard of this online meet-up badge? Or is she leading up to some sort of scam?   :unknown:

Seems you attract some nuts prossies dieseldriver !

Henry 1X

I did say I were a euphemism offender  :D

I like a man who admits things  :hi: :drinks:

Henry 1X

Back to the topic (for once  :lol:)

Is it safe to send pics by PM on UKE ?

Offline cueball

Why on earth would you want to send a prossie a picture of any part of you.

vw

Is it needed for booking ?

If so would refuse personally, prossie asking for pictures is seriously unprofessional what's here AW link so I can blacklist to prevent time wasting ?

James999

Who has asked for them? or have you not made that bit up yet?

Henry 1X

Why on earth would you want to send a prossie a picture of any part of you.

Because she asked, and was offering a free half hour for the best pic she got  :)

vw

Because she asked, and was offering a free half hour for the best pic she got  :)

sounds dangerous to me.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39451.0

Is it a new profile or established member ?

EDIT

Now you have show who it is, just an attention seeker who i still wouldn't trust what ever her fan boys say !

Is your life ruined worth half an hour with a prossie ?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:28:19 pm by vw »

Henry 1X

sounds dangerous to me.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39451.0

Is it a new profile or established member ?

EDIT

Now you have show who it is, just an attention seeker who i still wouldn't trust what ever her fan boys say !

Is your life ruined worth half an hour with a prossie ?

I totally agree with you VW.  :drinks:

Offline cueball

I'd be very sceptical over that one.

don't bother coming back over here and telling us of your free punt, it'll be as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

No such thing as a free lunch at this game.

Do us all a favour and put her link up, we'll have a handle on another manipulator then.

Henry 1X

don't bother coming back over here and telling us of your free punt, it'll be as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

Do us all a favour and put her link up, we'll have a handle on another manipulator then.

I already put a link up  :angry:

vw

Crook knights,  fanboy magnet of the north east sure loads of white knights will ride in an proclaim that their queen is wonderful !

Do you have the link to her request for pictures ?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:37:47 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

I already put a link up  :angry:

Something strange about you, why would she want a pic of you? You've met her before?

To clarify my reasons for not doing a review of a now old meeting, I'll try to post a link as I now believe (from doing more reading on here) that this will automatically link to her other reviews so that you can all see who I'm on about and why I think there's little or nothing I can add to what has already been said. Please bear with me if I fail to do this, as it's a steep learning curve for me trying to absorb all the information that I was given for my reading list by more experienced members of the forum, and also finding out how to posts links etc.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was lucky enough (not too fluffy, I hope?) to see Brooke when she was still something of a hidden gem and before the waiting time to see her got to the ridiculous state it has reached today.
I am also concerned that anything I say could be out of date enough to not be relevant now. It seems to me that there is a possibility that her own success has gone to her head, and that she has now got a bit too big for her own boots, and it's possible that her standards have slipped too. Some of the things she has on her AW profile suggest this possibility to me, and she's all over UKE too. Why she should be wasting time on there doing shameless self promotion when she is so difficult to book anyway is beyond me. She would do better to spend more time doing her main job and seeing more punters to cut down her waiting list than making her own comments following one of her media entries there, I suspect mainly to make the comments list longer.

External Link/Members Only

All of this makes me think that she has changed so much that it would be pointless, and maybe counter productive, for me to write a review of the way she was when I saw her.
I certainly will not be paying the prices she's charging for her London tour in September  :scare:.

Henry 1X

Crook knights,  fanboy magnet of the north east sure loads of white knights will ride in an proclaim that their queen is wonderful !

I already said that it's a long time since I seen her, and think she has probably got too big for her boots recently, so I hope you're not accusing me of being one of her fanboys, VW ?

Henry 1X

Something strange about you, why would she want a pic of you? You've met her before?

Not me. She was asking for pics of other guys on UKE.
Why do you think "there's something strange about me", cue ?

vw

I already said that it's a long time since I seen her, and think she has probably got too big for her boots recently, so I hope you're not accusing me of being one of her fanboys, VW ?

No was thinking her fanboys would ride in and attack us for saying its wrong to criticise this photo collecting, is she a magpie they collect shit ? 

Where is the link to her requesting this ?  Cannot see it myself !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:44:50 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Not me. She was asking for pics of other guys on UKE.
Why do you think "there's something strange about me", cue ?

I thought you stated she'd asked you for a pic, then you state you've seen her?

I take she didn't actually ask you for a pic then?

Henry 1X

No was thinking her fanboys would ride in and attack us for saying its wrong to criticise this photo collecting, is she a magpie they collect shit ?

No idea if she's a magpie these days. I can't be arsed to wait that long to see any pro$$ie  :angry:

vw

Well admin answered that

Pathetic white-knight fluffy now turned on the same prossie he's been obsessed about for YEARS.
Banned for life on UKP & UKE.

Alwaty though that Yorkie was a sad cunt obsessive, every post on uke was worshipping her.

Obviously she has found out what a cunt he is !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:51:12 pm by vw »