Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIDGETS  (Read 2977 times)

ickydicky

anybody ever fucked a midget?

ickydicky

bigbell

dont think anyone will admit to it :scare:

chico1000

Thrown one!  You must have a story icky please feel free to share.

cockneybstrd

are you looking for a midget or a dwarf?

Offline webpunter

Trying to shag a midget ??  Its not big & it's not clever  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

anybody ever fucked a midget?

As if by majic  the next thread has exactly that...here you go, look forward to your review  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline webpunter

As if by majic  the next thread has exactly that...here you go, look forward to your review  :thumbsup:

You are a bad m-f and are going to be struck by a bolt of lightning  :lol: :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

thats a spastic no a midget. or maybe a midget wae a widget :D

Offline johnjo72

not me either, but helicopter position on my bucket list :sarcastic:

fly fifer

you're all going to the burning fire.  :P

HappyCappy

Whit!?!?  :scare:

Offline Cactus

Apparently a midget is anyone under 4'10", so yeah I have... twice. One was just a pretty short girl who was around the 4'10" mark, but the other was a proper midget, she was pretty damn hot too.

Offline elihd

Offline HawCotter

Rab telt me Wee Burnie wiz Deed!