Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and Switch? - Thai Young Blackpool  (Read 530 times)

Offline Marquis

Just looked at this page on A/W
External Link/Members Only

I'm pretty sure that 2 of the profile pics (the ones where the girl is wearing stockings) are of the recently retired Blackpool Thai Girl AKA Nikita. This 'new' lass describes herself as being 24 years old, probably some 15 years younger than Nikita.

Approach with caution.

Offline cueball

Agreed, look at her feedback,, especially from the two no longer active members, both posted within two minutes of each other and I'd say written by the same hand.

Definitely tread carefully here.

I'd bin altogether but that's just me.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:56:01 am by cueball »

vw

Far east prossies are always bait and switch in 20 years have given up with the Oriental punts never had a non bait, more deceptive than Romaninans in terms of photos !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:50:51 am by vw »

Offline Marquis

It's a pity because Nikita was a top girl. Some of my best punts ever were with her, and she was consistently excellent for a number of years.

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one has been in my HL for a while but something always stopped me seeing her, I did notice a change in the pics a month or so back along with some other profile information.
Phone number has changed compared to the number she e-mailed me last year but i'm sure she was also under the name Amy whereas she now calls herself Lily.

Fairly safe to assume it's now a different girl using the same profile which I guess saves some time setting up a new profile from scratch however it's not as if they wanted to jump on the back of a wealth of positive feedback from the retiring girl, in fact an old profile with little or no feedback always puts me off

Offline Marquis

This one has been in my HL for a while but something always stopped me seeing her, I did notice a change in the pics a month or so back along with some other profile information.
Phone number has changed compared to the number she e-mailed me last year but i'm sure she was also under the name Amy whereas she now calls herself Lily.

Fairly safe to assume it's now a different girl using the same profile which I guess saves some time setting up a new profile from scratch however it's not as if they wanted to jump on the back of a wealth of positive feedback from the retiring girl, in fact an old profile with little or no feedback always puts me off

Also very unusual to work the old B&S trick using photos of an older girl than the one you are currently promoting! However, Nikita had - no doubt still has - a stunning body that many 18 year olds would be proud of (sorry if I seem to be getting in to fanboy territory here). I think the lack of feedback for Nikita was more due to her having a number of local regulars and not being so concerned about her A/W client base.

Online Asianfcuker

Just looked at this page on A/W
External Link/Members Only

I'm pretty sure that 2 of the profile pics (the ones where the girl is wearing stockings) are of the recently retired Blackpool Thai Girl AKA Nikita. This 'new' lass describes herself as being 24 years old, probably some 15 years younger than Nikita.

Approach with caution.

Yes I have to agree, 2 different girls look at the hair length on the last photo, it touches her thong also 2 different bedrooms.

From memory Nikita changed her punting phone no. and when i emailed her to say a 24yr old on Awork was using her old mob No. she replied that she had gave it to the 24yr old which I presume maybe Thai Young Backpool.

My last punt was reported and was very poor, not up to the Nikita standard we know and love.

AF