Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella of pink ladies  (Read 991 times)

Offline Monster munch

Saw Bella last Saturday night,flat in west end  not the best area,but felt fairly anonymous, Bella answered the door wearing a dress I requested looking lovely,into the bedroom and she undressed to reveal a lovely figure,lay down on the bed Bella started oral with condom which was very good, then on to sex with her on top then me on top to completion. She is half Spanish and half Romanian on her mothers side,all in all a decent half hour with a nice girl

She have adult work usual, her name is Cataleya_sweety_hot
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:53:01 pm by yodelman »

Looking4fun

Of course she's half Spanish, Italian or Hungarian, it's the other half that offers the shit service the Romanian half!
no kissing,covered oral & give me your money I want you out the door asap

Offline toon972

Ow no good to me, she must speak good English to explain her heritage.A little bit more info would be helpful.

Looking4fun

Bs review in my opinion, read tha last sentence stinks of ee touting

Offline toon972

Bs review in my opinion, read tha last sentence stinks of ee touting

Exactly my thoughts.

Looking4fun

Review done by English speaking pimp then edited by ee girl?

Offline Monster munch

no i wrote it on my mobile,god knows what happened with that last sentence but thats not how i intended it to come out! Sorry!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ow no good to me, she must speak good English to explain her heritage.A little bit more info would be helpful.

Don't know about heritage but this from her AW profile -

Town:   Newcastle Upon Tyne
County:   Newcastle upon Tyne
Region:   North East
Nationality:   Romanian

:thumbsdown:

No good touting these on here.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:16:40 am by daviemac »

Offline Monster munch

i did say she is half romanian from her mothers side

Looking4fun

Offline Sar-Major

This review seem a right pile of "Shite" from start to finish IMO  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Graeme82

Saw her earlier this week. Shit experience. She stripped down to everything expect big fluffy slippers, no kissing, couldn't touch tits because they "I have pain" insisted on missionary only. Waste of time and money but then armour weren't replying all day for some reason

Offline Fragilehand

i did say she is half romanian from her mothers side

quality! you must be her dad?? roman pimping runs in the family? :D

Offline Monster munch

I'm only giving my opinion based on my meeting with her,if you think I have some hidden agenda that's you're problem

Looking4fun

Your trying to sell us a review of a Romanian who offers a shit service, your wasting your time! theirs only a few ee girls who offer a good service in this area & shes not one of them

Offline Monster munch

then please enlighten us with your review of her,as you obviously must have seen her yourself

Looking4fun

Saw her earlier this week. Shit experience. She stripped down to everything expect big fluffy slippers, no kissing, couldn't touch tits because they "I have pain" insisted on missionary only. Waste of time and money but then armour weren't replying all day for some reason
I'd believe this every time,she's Romanian with rom traits 

Offline toon972

This is more believable than review.