Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Hot Blonde  (Read 1071 times)

Sprinter100

External Link/Members Only

[Link corrected by admin]

First time reviewer here. With the help of the forum I have been trying to make something of the lack of quality in the Coventry scene. Unfortunately my first review is not an example of me following any kind of strategy but more a TOFTT type punt which didn't go too well.

I had liked the look of the profile for a while and thought the £50 for a h/h a worthwhile speculative investment.

Comms - initially ok via text but once in the area I was put off for 15 minutes which should have set the alarm bells ringing.

The place - seedy terrace.

The initial charade - the woman who answered the door was not the girl in the pics, but could have been her mum. I thought this must just be a maid showing me to the room, but no actually she thought it was ok to suggest that she would be performing the service and all would be well. I disagreed on this point and was on the verge of walking when she suggested there was another girl. I agreed to at least say hello, and when she appeared it turned out to be Amanda. However, this was not the smooth skinned, exotically clad Amanda of the pics, but her rough skinned jogging suit, fag smelling twin sister.  Of course I should have walked, but the urge was upon me and I consented to part with the hard earned.

The deed - it turned out my enthusiasm was waning as she discarded her lounge wear and went to work on a covered BJ. The whole thing was extremely lack lustre. She is quite short, and not unattractive, but the lack of effort on her part and the earlier fiasco had spoilt things. I had no interest in exploring any more exotic services that might be on offer. After missionary, I persuaded her into some heels and actually enjoyed the experience of taking her from behind, standing against a mirror. In this way things came to an end, and I left in haste.

One to be avoided but there are other successes which I shall report on in due course.

Sprinter100

Sorry realised I haven't copied the correct link and not sure how to do it on my phone, hope someone can post up the right link!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You've posted the IPhone equivalent link, which won't work for most users.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sprinter100

Yes sorry, thanks for posting the correct link

Offline EL1M1N8OR

[Link corrected by admin]

First time reviewer here. With the help of the forum I have been trying to make something of the lack of quality in the Coventry scene. Unfortunately my first review is not an example of me following any kind of strategy but more a TOFTT type punt which didn't go too well.

I had liked the look of the profile for a while and thought the £50 for a h/h a worthwhile speculative investment.

Comms - initially ok via text but once in the area I was put off for 15 minutes which should have set the alarm bells ringing.

The place - seedy terrace.

The initial charade - the woman who answered the door was not the girl in the pics, but could have been her mum. I thought this must just be a maid showing me to the room, but no actually she thought it was ok to suggest that she would be performing the service and all would be well. I disagreed on this point and was on the verge of walking when she suggested there was another girl. I agreed to at least say hello, and when she appeared it turned out to be Amanda. However, this was not the smooth skinned, exotically clad Amanda of the pics, but her rough skinned jogging suit, fag smelling twin sister.  Of course I should have walked, but the urge was upon me and I consented to part with the hard earned.

The deed - it turned out my enthusiasm was waning as she discarded her lounge wear and went to work on a covered BJ. The whole thing was extremely lack lustre. She is quite short, and not unattractive, but the lack of effort on her part and the earlier fiasco had spoilt things. I had no interest in exploring any more exotic services that might be on offer. After missionary, I persuaded her into some heels and actually enjoyed the experience of taking her from behind, standing against a mirror. In this way things came to an end, and I left in haste.

One to be avoided but there are other successes which I shall report on in due course.

She is in Aberdeen just now.  The price made me curious.. And just as suspicious.  I was in the city centre when I text, I was actually in the coffee shop scanning for a brass.  Said I would be at her postcode in 20 minutes and I would call when I'm there to get he flat number.  Got there, luckly it was a 5 minute walk from the coffee shop, called 3 times with no answer.  Gut instinct took over and I thought fuck it... bail. 
The last thing I asked was "Are your photos real?"  Maybe that's why she never answered.  Thought if she made contact after I left then maybe she is genuine.  Still no word.

Gut instinct 1 - Fake profile 0

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Here is her link if anyone Local does some research