Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Fairy (Tinkerbell)  (Read 2428 times)

11 review(s) for Little fairy 4.11 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

BigShyBloke

My first review...  External Link/Members Only

Date & Time:
1/4/16 12pm

Venue:
Outcall at my home

The girl
Height: 4'11"
Dress: Size 6
Breasts: B cup? Beautifully pert with sweet pink nips
Hair: Long and dirty blonde, sexy
Face: So pretty
Miscellaneous: None

Duration:
1 hr

Cost:
£120

Services offered:
PSE, Protected A levels, CIM, COF, Protected Sex, OWO, Filming

How legitimate:
110% !

Communication:
10/10

The meeting:
She was a bit late due to traffic on the car park that is the M4, but she kept me up to date all the way and it just added to the excitement.  I'm not going into too much detail about the actual encounter - see services offered (and very much enjoyed) above - suffice it to say this girl is going places.  She would give me this 'look' every now and again and slightly bite her lower lip, and it was such a naughty, devilish look - it drove me wild!  Seriously hot!  She's so petite and slim, and really 'flexible' too.  She's actually english too so no difficulties whatsoever with communicating what we both wanted, and she can hold a conversation with ease, evidenced by the fact that we had a good ol' chinwag with each other afterwards whilst sipping on a cuppa each with some chocolate digestives.  She's lovely to chat with.

Conclusion:
BEST PUNT EVER! Seriously.

Score:
11/10

Would I return:
YES

Will I return:
FUCK YES

Value for money:
If I could book her again tomorrow, I would be on Adultwork right now sending the booking request.

tonibell99

Wow! This girl has just gone to the top of my hotlist  :wacko:

Offline HughJardon

Yes very hot, but has she got what her name suggests ?

Shame about lack of incall

BigShyBloke

Sorry, that went right over my head - what does her name suggest??

I do agree about the lack of incall too, would make things much easier...

What I will say though is that she's just so genuine and pleasant all round (at least she was during our time together - I saw someone on the other thread complaining that she seemed 'moody' and clock watched, but that wasn't my experience - far from it!).  She's doing a 'party' tomorrow (6th) too, and you don't do stuff like that unless you genuinely enjoy it, I think anyway.

Offline HughJardon

Sorry, that went right over my head - what does her name suggest??

That she has a little fairy or tight Vag  :wacko:
Either way I'l be visiting this girl, may even try out Summer Mae

BigShyBloke

Oh, right of course...  :blush:

Well, yes, I can confirm that actually - very tight.  Indeed, this was actually a comment that slipped out from my lips to her when I first started exploring  :thumbsup:

She's very petite all around you see, and it kinda lends itself to all proportions  ;)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:10:01 pm by BigShyBloke »

Offline foreverhung

Well, yes, I can confirm that actually - very tight.
She's very petite all around you see, and it kinda lends itself to all proportions  ;)

Stop it man, Stop it!!!!  :drinks:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Dubmaan

Has anyone seen her lately?

She states that she likes anal but won't guarantee it! I was wondering if anyone has done anal with her?

Gatchaman

Not seen her myself, but the most recent review is from 8th August - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107007.0 and mentions that "she took an anal pounding".

Welcome to the forum, btw.

Offline iverthickone

I saw her a month ago, and did a review.

She was defo in the top 5 girls I have ever seen.  She didn't do anal with me but it was our first 1 to 1 meet, and tbh, we didn't have the time anyway with the other fun and games we had!  Also most girsl won't do anal with me  :(

She did mention that her tastes have changed on watersports and anal, and she wasn't enjoying them as much now, but that may change again.

np500

Unlike you iverthickone, I've never been turned down ! the ups and downs of punting, some times average opens doors amongst other things, when I saw her ( see review for date ) she had forgotten her lube but did't hesitate to use her saliva to get me in, can't fault her, I also found her really nice girl and definitely on my to see again list.