Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debbie’s GGGB party at Vanilla Alternative, Tempsford  (Read 5272 times)

Offline davidgood

Although I did a review of Debbie’s party in the Eastern Region last month,  I am reviewing again as this party was the first Debbie was holding at the VA swinger’s hotel/venue. Easy to find and access straight off the AI. Good clean facilities and rooms.

I arrived about mid-day to allow time for a coffee and to meet the girls.

As well as Debbie herself the line-up of regular GGs included Layla and Isla. Plus there was mature swinger Ann from the Midlands and young swinger Maddison who as well as her male partner had brought along her old school friend and bi partner Laylana.  A dark haired young lady who was attending her very first party!!!

Plus there were several couples who had come along to watch but I think only one of the ladies got involved in the gang bang action.

As usual proceedings started with bukkake held in the wet area of the club.

I started by getting worked up by Maddison, and then had some attention from Debbie before moving on to new girl Laylana who finished me off.

After a short rest I was getting horny again and decided to let Ann demonstrate her really deep throat skills. I nearly came again but decided to save myself for the gangbang.

After a break for lunch we all went into the main play room which has a number of beds down each side.

Maddison and Laylana got into some girl on girl action on one of the beds before inviting guys to join them.  They were very popular but I managed to enjoy Maddison doggy style at the edge of the bed which led to a satisfactory conclusion.

Next, I found Debbie kneeling on the bed and getting a sound pounding from one of the guys, so I slipped in front of her so she could enjoy a bit of spit roasting. Her sucking got me hard and when the other guy was finished she climbed up and crouched on me which again led to another satisfactory conclusion.

By now I was well drained so I settled down on the bed next to Maddison and Laylana where one of the curious ladies was watching the action and flashing her stocking tops. We had some interesting conversation but I could not persuade  her to get involved in the action.

By now things were winding down and I should have been getting dressed but as Laylana was free I moved over to her bed so she could give me some more oral while I was able to grope Maddison’s stockinged legs.

When her guy was finished Maddison joined Laylana to give me the pleasure of double bubble oral then as Laylana crouched  over me she took hold of my cock and slipped me into Laylana’s tight young pussy which led to some vigorous cow girl. Unfortunately I was getting floppy and when I dropped out I had to give up and get dressed.

Once again a very enjoyable party and I left happy and satisfied.

As usual I have to give some words of warning.

Firstly Debbie’s parties are by invitation only and you have to be on her mailing list.

Secondly they are very popular and busy, so not suitable for those of you looking for low ratio parties where you can cosy up to one girl for half an hour.

Thirdly at this venue they have a licensed bar so you have to have money to buy drinks but Debbie provides a buffet.

If you are seriously interested in gang bang partying then here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

vt

Love your 'words of warning', David!  ;)

Was tempted again as this isn't too far for me, but sadly, I couldn't make it this time.

I've visited the venue last year on a MILF swinger day, but came away from that disappointed by no action, quite a few couples were playing on their own or had made prior arrangements, but only 2 or 3 ladies taking on strangers and the BBC got in there first every time.

I did think the venue would be excellent for an organised party, plenty of room for lots of bodies...how many would you say attended...5 ladies and how many guys??

Offline happyharry

Thanks David. I attended the previous GG party at St Neots and planned to get to this latest one but work conspired against me so I didn't make it. Like "vt" I'd be interested to get some feedback on ratios. I felt that the last party was on the limits at about 4:1. How did this one compare ?
Did you actually get any action during the post bukakke session ?

Offline davidgood

Love your 'words of warning', David!  ;)

Was tempted again as this isn't too far for me, but sadly, I couldn't make it this time.

I've visited the venue last year on a MILF swinger day, but came away from that disappointed by no action, quite a few couples were playing on their own or had made prior arrangements, but only 2 or 3 ladies taking on strangers and the BBC got in there first every time.

I did think the venue would be excellent for an organised party, plenty of room for lots of bodies...how many would you say attended...5 ladies and how many guys??

VT,

There were actually 6 ladies playing full time including Debbie.

One of the spectator ladies was getting involved a bit during the GB but it was hand and oral rather than full sex.

The spectator lady I was talking to is regular at the MILF Club. Based on what she told me and from what I picked up from other guys I think there is a lot of chat and flirting at their parties but not a lot of action unless you a young stud. So I doubt if I will be going to one of their meetings.

Regards numbers, as I have said before I can't manage to do do detailed head counts and there was also the added complication of a number of guys there with partners who just ended up as spectators.

I am guessing that there were 30 to maybe 40 guys there. But as I have said before these are bound to be high ratio parties being only £60. But if you are an experienced party goer then they are VFM IMO.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Thanks David. I attended the previous GG party at St Neots and planned to get to this latest one but work conspired against me so I didn't make it. Like "vt" I'd be interested to get some feedback on ratios. I felt that the last party was on the limits at about 4:1. How did this one compare ?
Did you actually get any action during the post bukakke session ?
HH,

Please see my reply to VT about numbers/ratios. I suspect these parties are bit busy for you. If you can get down to Sutton then you may find that at least the lunchtime party is less busy but the contribution is £100.

If you look at my review you will see that in the post lunch session  I was able to play with Debbie, Maddison and her chum Laylana. More than enough fun for an old guy like me.

Regards,

davidgood

Regards,

davidgood

Offline happyharry

David. Thanks for the additional info.
 From what I can deduce it looks like the ratio was about 7:1 which would certainly make it a "busy" party. Let's say 6 girls and 35 guys. Given that most ladies will only be entertaining two guys at any one time, then that's 12 guys taken care of which leaves over 20 guys waiting for some action. Now, that wouldn't be so critical in a 3 hour party as guys will pop and take a rest leaving opportunities for the other guys. At Debbie's however, the gang bang element is only for 1 hour (the first hour being a bukakke which I accept gives most guys a chance of unloading) and so there will inevitably be a lot of guys wandering around, holding their dicks, and looking for an orifice to put it in.
That's how it works - some love others don't . I will go to another of Debbie's parties but I suspect that attendance will drop off if they don't get down to something like a 4:1 ratio

vt

I suspect that attendance will drop off if they don't get down to something like a 4:1 ratio

...so is that the organisers plan? Piss guys off with 6:1 ratios so they don't come back, then it self-limits to 4:1??  :wacko:

Seems like a sound business plan!  :rolleyes:

Quite frankly, if it's £60 at 6:1 for an hour's GB, plus the time-wasting (and spunk-draining) bukkake, it doesn't look that great value to me...but I guess as it's a low entry pricepoint they keep finding mugs willing to give it a go.

vt

The spectator lady I was talking to is regular at the MILF Club. Based on what she told me and from what I picked up from other guys I think there is a lot of chat and flirting at their parties but not a lot of action unless you a young stud. So I doubt if I will be going to one of their meetings.

Yep David, I wouldn't bother. White women of a certain age go ga-ga at the sight of BBC...unless you're of that persuasion or suitably buff you probably won't get a look in. The disdain with which older white 'lurchers' were treated with was pretty ugly TBH. Being a bit younger, I wasn't shooed away and got a grope of a boob, but that's all. The club let 40-45 single guys in, but there were only 3 ladies who seemed to be taking on strangers that hadn't been pre-arranged. Let's say there were a lot of guys walking around with cocks in hand.

Offline happyharry

...so is that the organisers plan? Piss guys off with 6:1 ratios so they don't come back, then it self-limits to 4:1??  :wacko:

Seems like a sound business plan!  :rolleyes:

That will be the unintended consequence. Market forces will kick in. Punters will become disillusioned and stay away. Organisers will realise that if they want 40 paying punters, that they will have to provide around 10 girls. Can't blame them for trying to max up their revenues but, I suspect, they are being a bit short sighted. Time will tell
Maybe their trading title should be Greedy, girls parties ?

vt

That will be the unintended consequence. Market forces will kick in. Punters will become disillusioned and stay away. Organisers will realise that if they want 40 paying punters, that they will have to provide around 10 girls. Can't blame them for trying to max up their revenues but, I suspect, they are being a bit short sighted. Time will tell
Maybe their trading title should be Greedy, girls parties ?

Hmm, that does seem to be the operative word!  :rolleyes:

Let's do the maths...

Assuming 36 guys, 6 girls...6:1 ratio...

During the 30 mins bukkake session...each guy gets sucked for a max of 5 mins...so a max of 50 secs with each girl if he meets them all and they all have a cock in their mouths for the entire half-hour, so in reality probably 30 secs with each...the rest of the time he's wanking...or maybe being wanked if some of the girls can multi-task.

During the 60 mins gangbang session...if all girls are spitroasted for the entire hour which would seem unfeasible as there must be quite a bit of time when they need to rest and not have 2 cocks inside them, so each guy could get a maximum of 10 mins oral and 10 mins of shagging, but in reality 7-8 mins of each.

So your £60 has bought you less than 11 mins of oral and less than 8 mins of sex...and if you're unlucky enough to blow your load in the bukkake and can't get wood for the GB, you've probably wanked yourself and paid £60 for the privilege!!  :lol:

Why do guys paint these as good VFM?? Are they hogging the girls whilst other paying punters are just watching & wanking??  :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

I noticed Debby was starting parties at VA, but didn't attend this one, wanted to hear reviews first.
A 6:1 ratio is bad, especially at a 2 hour party, ok 60 quid is on the low side, but as VT says you wouldn't get much action, unless you are popular with the couples. You would think a greedy girls party would attract females and couples that were up for multiple men.

Offline davidgood

I noticed Debby was starting parties at VA, but didn't attend this one, wanted to hear reviews first.
A 6:1 ratio is bad, especially at a 2 hour party, ok 60 quid is on the low side, but as VT says you wouldn't get much action, unless you are popular with the couples. You would think a greedy girls party would attract females and couples that were up for multiple men.

I think there is some confusion creeping in here between Debbie’s GG parties and the MILF Club parties at the VA. While you probably have to be a young stud or BBC to get some action at the MILF Club that is not the case at Debbie’s parties. Everyone that wants to, gets to join in the fun. Even tubby old guys like me.

Those of us who regularly go to sex parties, which actually welcome swinger couples and greedy girls, well know that their attendance can be a bit hit and miss. If they actually turn up then they often leave when they find out how many single guys are there. If they stay they may only play with each other or with a select few. Getting them to join in with all the guys is a bonus for us seasoned party goers.

My experience of Debbie’s lunchtime parties over the past few years is that they are more likely to have genuine swinger ladies turn up and play than many of the other parties I go to. As  was the case at this party with Ann, Maddison and Laylana.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Hmm, that does seem to be the operative word!  :rolleyes:

Let's do the maths...

Assuming 36 guys, 6 girls...6:1 ratio...

During the 30 mins bukkake session...each guy gets sucked for a max of 5 mins...so a max of 50 secs with each girl if he meets them all and they all have a cock in their mouths for the entire half-hour, so in reality probably 30 secs with each...the rest of the time he's wanking...or maybe being wanked if some of the girls can multi-task.

During the 60 mins gangbang session...if all girls are spitroasted for the entire hour which would seem unfeasible as there must be quite a bit of time when they need to rest and not have 2 cocks inside them, so each guy could get a maximum of 10 mins oral and 10 mins of shagging, but in reality 7-8 mins of each.

So your £60 has bought you less than 11 mins of oral and less than 8 mins of sex...and if you're unlucky enough to blow your load in the bukkake and can't get wood for the GB, you've probably wanked yourself and paid £60 for the privilege!!  :lol:

Why do guys paint these as good VFM?? Are they hogging the girls whilst other paying punters are just watching & wanking??  :unknown:

VT, I am sure I have said it before, but even though these parties are near to you I do not recommend you go to them, I do not think they would provide what you are looking for.

I like them as most of the ladies/girls are British, are enthusiastic and subject to the theme dress to please me. I know my limits these days and rather than try and sample all the girls I concentrate on those that most interest me so leave satisfied.

For those looking for something more laid back and less frantic there are other parties to go to but the contribution will be higher, like the party I will be at this evening in London.

Regards,

davidgood

vt

As was the case at this party with Ann, Maddison and Laylana.

Reading between the lines, these ladies aren't true swingers either and must also be on Debbie's payroll...just they're too far gone to put on the website and get called in when the ratios look like they're going to skyrocket.

Sounds like the VA MILFs were too stuck up to join in this party...too much competition from the paid ladies, too many 'lurchers' and probably not enough BBC, as they won't pay £60 when they can get it for free!  :rolleyes:

Let's face it, you've got to pay attractive ladies to fuck old codgers like us...there aren't many unicorns (single attractive young ladies that will take on allcomers for fun) in this business!  :D

I reckon unless Debbie drops the 'Greedy' element and gets the ratios down to sensible levels, she's going to need touts to keep giving positive reviews on UKP to keep the mugs turning up to pay £60 to wank themselves off!  :bomb:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:57:20 pm by vt »

Offline Jerboa

Maybe I've just been spoilt from going to European parties, that are 6 hours long, food a beer included and has genuine greedy swingers.

vt

Maybe I've just been spoilt from going to European parties, that are 6 hours long, food a beer included and has genuine greedy swingers.

There are other options in the UK that do limit numbers and don't take the piss with ratios, but you will have to pay more...but they do offer better VFM in my opinion with a full 120 mins of non-stop hardcore action available if you can manage it. See my unvarnished review for Phoenix.

TLC in Brum was fantastic VFM with 3 hrs for £100 at low ratios, sadly closed due to fire at the venue.

Those Benelux/Germany parties does look mind-blowingly good value though!  :thumbsup: