Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: R3tro in Walsall  (Read 3403 times)

watchermike

Hi anyone been in last year? Used to go as couple 3 years ago often, but heard it changed and got better?! 

Offline SpunkyMunky

Depends on the day / time you go - like most clubs.

Some management changes I think in the last year or so - their forum has been cleaned out so ready for fresh contributions. There's some girls way past their best - proper munters. Calendar isn't always updated and pictures usually poor quality.

Jacuzzi is long gone.

watchermike

Used to go with a girl called Holly who worked there some times, remember her? ever had?   Back on the stage again, cant keep off lol

jeanvaljean2000

I was there 3 weeks ago :rolleyes: it was fun. It was a Saturday 5 girls advertised one didn't turn up. It wasn't an orgy type of thing but rather one on one, so queuing long it was. Sandra previously from blue ice and a black girl (alexis I think) were the stars on the night. Other 2 can't remember the names but still shaggable. The ratio was 4 or 5 to 1 but this was a 6 hours party. Some coming and leaving early so plenty of time and opportunity to have a go at all the girls. Oral is always covered. The couple running the show were friendly polite and good hosts. Really enjoyed it :dance: I played with all the girls, very accommodating in more than one way. 2 swinger couples also attended. I didn't engage with them as I was completely drained when they came. I paid £60, came 5 times, shagged 4 girls, used the sauna and chatted to other pervs in attendance. No brainer really. Will definitely be going back.

Offline suttonporksword

It wasn't an orgy type of thing but rather one on one, so queuing long it was.

are you the Yoda of punting?!

watchermike

At R3tro even Yoda would get as many fucks as he wanted lol. No owo now? blimey

Bobby2611

I went a few weeks back to one of the greedy girl nights and there was owo with both girls

jeanvaljean2000

are you the Yoda of punting?!

May the pussy be with you,  young suttonporswork. Now OWO  this time. I asked another regular who told me that often some girls give it and also swingers. That as a general rule house girls don't. Before the fun starts there was an announcement stressing that everything will be protected. The other girls present were Roxy and crystal. Still good  value IMO

Offline davidgood

Hi anyone been in last year? Used to go as couple 3 years ago often, but heard it changed and got better?!

If you have not been for a while I suggest you have a look at my review, as there have been some changes to the daytime programmes.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85766.0

Still a good VFM place IMO

Regards,

davidgood

watchermike

Offline Jerboa

I was there 3 weeks ago :rolleyes: it was fun. It was a Saturday 5 girls advertised one didn't turn up. It wasn't an orgy type of thing but rather one on one, so queuing long it was. Sandra previously from blue ice and a black girl (alexis I think) were the stars on the night. Other 2 can't remember the names but still shaggable. The ratio was 4 or 5 to 1 but this was a 6 hours party. Some coming and leaving early so plenty of time and opportunity to have a go at all the girls. Oral is always covered. The couple running the show were friendly polite and good hosts. Really enjoyed it :dance: I played with all the girls, very accommodating in more than one way. 2 swinger couples also attended. I didn't engage with them as I was completely drained when they came. I paid £60, came 5 times, shagged 4 girls, used the sauna and chatted to other pervs in attendance. No brainer really. Will definitely be going back.

So how was it a one on one? At a sex club? Do you mean that all the blokes were to scared to jump two's or three's up or more, and had a dopey idea that it was one by one? And the girls weren't going to say otherwise.  ;)

Offline naughtyboy1

Me and my GF have been a couple of times since last December and enjoyed it overall. Pretty quiet compared to the Private Club bur a better atmosphere and no scrum! My other 'arf managed to monopolise the couple of BBCs that were there so she was happy!

The only gripe is that before going and during our time there, we were told by the 'management ' that most girls were bi and we only had to ask for some girl on girl  for my missus. This was certainly not the case and it really seems like there's a no girl sex rule on Saturdays at least which was disappointing.

Quite a number of girls there seem to be ex PC girls such as Scarlet and Pandora (old and past sell by date) lol who seem to have either fallen out with or been sacked by Tyla Moore!

Worth a go, but wouldn't hurry back.

jeanvaljean2000

So how was it a one on one? At a sex club? Do you mean that all the blokes were to scared to jump two's or three's up or more, and had a dopey idea that it was one by one? And the girls weren't going to say otherwise.  ;)

No lol. It wasn't like everybody at it at the same time like your typical orgy.  This was like some one shaggin and others waiting in the queue. I only saw a spit roast one and I was at the oral end  and that was with Sandra. May try private club this weekend and see what has changed  :diablo:

Offline davidgood

Because these parties are held over several hours there is not a mad rush with everyone piling in to get some action before time is called. While there will be some guys who are happy to be involved in spit roasting and a bit of groping, and the girls will usually oblige, there are others who prefer a one on one experience and will wait for it.

Regards,

davidgood

jeanvaljean2000

Because these parties are held over several hours there is not a mad rush with everyone piling in to get some action before time is called. While there will be some guys who are happy to be involved in spit roasting and a bit of groping, and the girls will usually oblige, there are others who prefer a one on one experience and will wait for it.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks dave   :) that's exactly what I was trying to say and made even more confusing

Offline Jerboa

Regards,

davidgood

Well if they want one on one they want to go book a girl privately.

Offline piercedtim

Well if they want one on one they want to go book a girl privately.

Why? If the parties are run over several hours and there's time for the guys who go to form a queue and see the girl one at a time, why spend the extra dosh to book a private session? I know that I am certainly less selective in a party scene than I am when booking a girl privately; there are very few girls who I've seen at the sex clubs who I would book privately - assuming they even did private work. And if a guy doesn't mind waiting to see the girl of his choice at a party and no-one then joins in it's not his fault, surely it only becomes a problem if he gets arsey if somebody does try to join them; and I don't think I've ever known that to happen.

Offline Jerboa

Why? If the parties are run over several hours and there's time for the guys who go to form a queue and see the girl one at a time, why spend the extra dosh to book a private session? I know that I am certainly less selective in a party scene than I am when booking a girl privately; there are very few girls who I've seen at the sex clubs who I would book privately - assuming they even did private work. And if a guy doesn't mind waiting to see the girl of his choice at a party and no-one then joins in it's not his fault, surely it only becomes a problem if he gets arsey if somebody does try to join them; and I don't think I've ever known that to happen.

Ummmm, because it's a gangbang party, no a one on one.  :hi: