Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A - Glasgow  (Read 1699 times)

13 review(s) for G_A_B_R_I_E_L_L_A (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onetwentyfour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost

£130 for an hour.

Communications

Good communication, via email and text, all prompt replies.

Venue

Flat situated in city centre, down by the waterfront.  Nice, clean tidy flat. Good free parking available outside. Shower offered.

Appearance

Description on AW correct, pics accurate - not photoshoped. Very pretty face, and cracking fit body.

Greeted at door wearing requested outfit, looking stunning. Nice lingerie set on underneath.

Services

Everything I wanted on her likes list provided with no problems. Nice chat beforehand to ascertain what I was after. Fantastic GFE, DFK, OWO, great tie and tease play. Sex in various positions, finished inside.

Gorgeours girl
Fantastic DFK
Lovely personality
Great perky tits

Dislikes

Zero.

Conclusion

Recommended, and will def return.

chico1000

Just got a PM from Randy F he told me he's also visited G recently and boy he's seen the light.  He told me that he was feeling a bit low cause his best pal  Fagbreath has departed and he decided to visit G to cheer himself up and see what the fuss was about.  It was a bit more than tie and tease I think he mentioned he got pegged 14 inch and whipped about a bit.  Anyway the session had such an effect on him he's wanting to apologise to everyone to all the abuse he's been handing out.  He's going to send personal apology messages to Auldie, Mav, Taz, DG etc.  He is no longer going to be a racist ageist whore hating twat. He says there is still no truth in the rumour that he is Lucy Long Legs or a previous boyfriend of other well known Glasgow  prossies.  He says he was bullied at school but getting buggered released some demons.  He is now so contrite he is donating £1000 to SAAFE and a further £1000 to Fluffy Punters Club for them to buy cava, flowers and chocs for visits to their favourite prossies.
I was dumbfound but I am sure we should all warmly congratulate him in this transformation.  He promised to do reviews and Ive promised to take him out for dinner if he can sit on a seat.

Offline auldie63

Just got a PM from Randy F he told me he's also visited G recently and boy he's seen the light.  He told me that he was feeling a bit low cause his best pal  Fagbreath has departed and he decided to visit G to cheer himself up and see what the fuss was about.  It was a bit more than tie and tease I think he mentioned he got pegged 14 inch and whipped about a bit.  Anyway the session had such an effect on him he's wanting to apologise to everyone to all the abuse he's been handing out.  He's going to send personal apology messages to Auldie, Mav, Taz, DG etc.  He is no longer going to be a racist ageist whore hating twat. He says there is still no truth in the rumour that he is Lucy Long Legs or a previous boyfriend of other well known Glasgow  prossies.  He says he was bullied at school but getting buggered released some demons.  He is now so contrite he is donating £1000 to SAAFE and a further £1000 to Fluffy Punters Club for them to buy cava, flowers and chocs for visits to their favourite prossies.
I was dumbfound but I am sure we should all warmly congratulate him in this transformation.  He promised to do reviews and Ive promised to take him out for dinner if he can sit on a seat.
When I wiz a wean if ye tried pish like this after midday the fool wiz YOU ya numbnut.
Nice try mind ye but you're better trying something which at least would be remotely possible.
I am a believer in the multiverse but I doubt if there are even any possible alternative existances where this would happen.

DG

Top review of a top girl; love the reference to her 'perky tits'  :cool:

ickydicky

love perky titls  :lol: and  stiff nips :P

mavgoose

I believed that.....

Until line 3.
 :dash:

RandyF

. He says there is still no truth in the rumour that he is Lucy Long Legs

Chico your being slightly selective in your tale telling from that now defunct ridiculous site of trolls, weed sellers, and screwballs.

There were claims I was Lucy Longlegs on there yes...but alas they also claimed that Auldie63 (ahh bless him!) was Lucy, and even more bizarrely the UKP site owner was also Glasgow skank Lucy Longlegs :lol:  :D  The accuser was a French speaking Glasgow hoor....  :hi:  :bomb: