Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Splits - Maidenhead - 90 minute incall and Squirt Fest  (Read 7009 times)

14 review(s) for Squirting MissSplitz (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

External Link/Members Only

Booked a 90 minute session at published rates.

This was my third visit.
I outlined a starting scenario for this meet in an email.......with a list of rules to be obeyed.  ;)
All totally accepted and encouraged in a prompt, Sexy, Flirty reply  :drinks:

Upon entry, I found Shannon knelt submissively before me - arse in the air, head down, arms outstretched. Blindfolded.
After about 20mins mercilessly teasing her - this involved a couple of dice, a game of 'keep still', some varying playful punishment,
very inappropriate touching, probing, feeling, spanking, slapping........it was time for her (my) reward  :P

Dragging her by her collar to the bedroom, ripping and tearing at her lingerie I commanded her to lean over the bed.
She bent forward across the bed.....her legs wide apart, her face down, her arse in the air exposing her holes.
Despite relentlessly using the Doxy on her pussy in our foreplay, I had refused to let her cum.

I applied the mac, removed her bejewelled butt plug, spat into the crack of her arse, watched in dribble down to lube up her bumhole and slowly inserted my cock.

What followed was an hour of arse fucking, face fucking, pussy fucking, DP and Doxy in all positions.
Then it was time to make her Gush......some gentle fingering to locate her g-spot followed by some vigorous full on finger fucking had her squirting and gushing all over my hand. Proper leg shaking, pussy convulsion squirts saturating the bed.
I still had not removed the blindfold..... :cool:
I alternated between ass fucking with her doxy on her clit. Pussy fucking with her legs over my shoulders, face fucking with her head over the edge of the bed and fingering her as she lifted her hips to grind into my hand ......she gushed and squirted like this 5 times and begged to taste it each time. She did a lot of begging.....

Finally she took a filthy CIM/Facial/Swallow after deep rimming me and playing with my balls whilst I wanked and watched her in the full length mirror by the bed.

HotAsFuck

Already planning my next visit  :hi:

Offline Private Parts

Excellent Cisco. What a well thought out punt and such a gent! Expect nothing less these days.  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Excellent Cisco. What a well thought out punt and such a gent! Expect nothing less these days.  :hi:

Thanks PP  :drinks:

Of course, all of this is done in the context of a roleplay...a fantasy both ways that can occur when you have a trusting connection.... :hi:

I can assure you I am a totally respectful guy.....
I am only interested in fun times, Adult fun with hot open-minded girls.... :P
If its mutual fun with Girls who thoroughly enjoy thier jobs, then those tend to be the REALLY memorable punts.......like this one was!  :hi:

KenniLingus

Great review. I saw her yesterday and had quite a similar experience although I do like to switch it about and... I'll leave it for my review later!

schmoe1

Obviously you can't tell all but was the venue in the town centre or somewhere more strung out?

KenniLingus

just followed my satnav. I'm not familiar with the area

Offline HappyandLucky

Cisco, cheers for the review  sounds like a great punt. My only concern would be if she was not a reg, who would let you take her blindfolded from behind. Not that you ever would but how would she know about the condom if also tied? Would like to give her a go but thinking of the potential risks.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Well....the girls in this business obviously talk to each other to assess whether or not a punter is 'trustworthy'
I guess the fact that I have 161 all positive AW fb's and am relatively well respected on UKP helps - particularly my reviews of this type with LittleKatie and Lindsey last year....

Maybe they can see I am not a Skanky Rapist Nut Job Axe Murderer type. But that trust takes time to build.

I think the 'Fucked by a Stranger' thing is potentially very dangerous for a WG and carries a potentially high element of risk.
In each case I email a scenario and then its up to them.....when you meet someone this way for the first time it is HIGHLY EROTIC...for both parties!
I was lucky they felt comfortable enough with my comms that they agreed.....
You should approach them and not be dissappointed if they decline.
She is a Hot girl if you make a connection....
Also, despite the way these reviews are written, they are within the context of a Roleplay - A fantasy.....
I am polite and TOTALLY RESPECTFUL at all times.   BEFORE DURING AND AFTER......

Offline ciscoxxx69

Well....the girls in this business obviously talk to each other to assess whether or not a punter is 'trustworthy'
I guess the fact that I have 161 all positive AW fb's and am relatively well respected on UKP helps - particularly my reviews of this type with LittleKatie and Lindsey last year....

Maybe they can see I am not a Skanky Rapist Nut Job Axe Murderer type. But that trust takes time to build.

I think the 'Fucked by a Stranger' thing is potentially very dangerous for a WG and carries a potentially high element of risk.
In each case I email a scenario and then its up to them.....when you meet someone this way for the first time it is HIGHLY EROTIC...for both parties!
I was lucky they felt comfortable enough with my comms that they agreed.....
You should approach them and not be dissappointed if they decline.
She is a Hot girl if you make a connection....
Also, despite the way these reviews are written, they are within the context of a Roleplay - A fantasy.....
I am polite and TOTALLY RESPECTFUL at all times.   BEFORE DURING AND AFTER......

And.....for the avoidance of doubt.....I am not, nor (to the best of my knowldge) are ANY of the Girls I meet, into BB sex with anyone....!
......and certainly neither is MissSplits!!!!

Offline HappyandLucky

Thanks Cisco, some good advice from you  :drinks:

KenniLingus

I concur Cisco - Miss Splits and Katie are the cleanest girls about, and trust is earned. Typically the blindfold wouldn't occur on a first meet.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I concur Cisco - Miss Splits and Katie are the cleanest girls about, and trust is earned. Typically the blindfold wouldn't occur on a first meet.

Did you break her bath?  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Not Guilty M'lud!
No Bathroom antics.......just a COMPLETE change of bedding.....  :wacko:
#MattressDrenchedToo  :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

duely added to the HL!

Thanks for the review

KenniLingus

It was intact after I left! ;)

By the way I used it twice during my visit. I got very dirty in between my showers! :)

KenniLingus

Oh yeah a change of bed linen required after too. The bed was drenched. I was drenched. the pads for my electro stem machine were drenched. She was drenched. It was a proper squirt fest!

Offline Zeusthedoc

out of interest - have the prices changed since this review?

Offline rogerclone

Would love to see Miss Splits based on these fine reviews!

Looks like her AW page is down...anyone know the mobile number?

Rog

Offline Steely Dan

Rog
This page should help.
External Link/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

Rog

I think she may have retired..... :unknown: as no longer on AW from what I can see.... :(

oring123

some wg go on holiday or just have a pool of regulars so in effect have retired to new punters .