Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais1 - Glasgow  (Read 1475 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only
Incall 1hr £100

So after a few positive reviews I thought why not as since anal had been readily available one for the bucket list ...
Comms before had were abut but sketchy but that's down to language and she was always prompt with reply... Textd when arrived in area to be told five minutes only to wait until after time to get full address and flat.. Ok flat and entrance to close.

Greeted at door with Anais in black stringy one piece which leaves nothing to the imagination quite a sexy figure but would agree with previous that fake boobs are a bit wonky but not off putting... She did admit that she was tired and not really a morning person and was still tad tired..Started with some light kissing from her then onto some owo which was ok... She asked how I wanted sex and agree Amal first after some light fingering went straight in and was surprised someone do slight takes it well after wee while cam inside but when removed condom things went down hill... After withdrawing from her condom was covered in crap and it was so off putting... She was apologetic and embarrassed insisting she had had a shower than morning but wonder as she was rushing about ...
After chat tried for rnd 2 but wee fella was playing couldn't get thought out of head and took a while for him to get aroused by her through oral and hand... Some more light kissing and at this point noticed bit of smelly breath which was quite off putting. Eventually tried some more protected sex in missionary and various positions but wasn't really happening ... To be honest just wanted to finish and leave couldn't manage rnd 2 so made my excuses and left

Thought about this review before posting Yes she had quite a sexy figure and has a quirky sense of humour her effort was enthusiastic but Oral to me was average but the hygiene issue put a damper on the meet for me. She was also a bit lethargic so obviously not a morning person did admit she was going back to bed...Wouldn't be interested in a return as personally feel there is better vfm out there...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:01:36 pm by moosehead69 »

JazzMan

YOU couldn't get a hard on, so it was a negative.
Bit unfair on the girl.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:26:51 pm by JazzMan »

moosehead69

Sorry meant to add link .. Thanks

Offline seeker

Bit shittey that mousehead
Not putting a link in  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :music: :bomb:

chico1000

Genuinely sorry you had a bad punt with her.  I did say on a different day it could go pear shit.  Didn't think it would be so literal.
She was squeaky clean on my visits.

moosehead69

YOU couldn't get a hard on, so it was a negative.
Bit unfair on the girl.
Yeah because she killed everything with her hygiene .... Was going fine until then !

moosehead69

Genuinely sorry you had a bad punt with her.  I did say on a different day it could go pear shit.  Didn't think it would be so literal.
She was squeaky clean on my visits.

Best to check properly first .. U live and learn nice enough girl but not for me...

DG

One step forward two steps back with this girl it seems. There's a reason I play it safe and stick to the tried and tested (superstars)  :cool:

RandyF

One step forward two steps back with this girl it seems. There's a reason I play it safe and stick to the tried and tested (superstars)  :cool:

Phewwww Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg!

The big man breathes a sight of relief  :lol: :D  Saved from interfering with the pikey's by a shitey Johnny big man  :dance:  Result.

Saw pic of your arse last night on UKE btw.  Your not a bad looking fella DG, I was quite surprised, had you down as a wee fatty  ;)

SaneOnes

She obviously hadn't taken a dump yet that morning which she should have made sure to do knowing she was going to offer a-levels to the first punter of the day. Dumb dee dumb dumb dumb. At least you had managed a pop just beforehand. If I had pulled out of her arse in the middle of a steaming bumfuck to exercise some creative freedom and found some shit on the condom, that would have been it for me. 

Offline DickDiver

Maybe she was bunged up.  Moosie should've charged for his dynarod services.

Offline seeker

Seems like your a wee bit of a super star yourself these days DG  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
What's randy going on about  :unknown:

Rangerslad

You just pushed her morning shite up into the back of her throat what do you expect her breath to smell like after that  :lol:

Offline Courtney

You just pushed her morning shite up into the back of her throat what do you expect her breath to smell like after that  :lol:

:timeout: ....a bit like an old neddy schoolboy joke that one. :vomit:

mavgoose

Good review moose, honest and appreciated.
A) I never tried anal with her
B) it was later in the day when I visited

I found her perfectly fresh and presentable
I thought her OWO was pretty good

Hey sexy body and Mediterranean looks worked for me.
However, I'm just not 100% on her quirky sense of humour. Whether it'll work again the second time.

P.s., I was doing a girl once from behind - and she farted.
Fck me it was rank. Never seen her again. !!!!!

Rangerslad

:timeout: ....a bit like an old neddy schoolboy joke that one. :vomit:

That's you and that nut Kendra called me a ned recently :( I'm starting to get a complex