Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotAngel  (Read 1240 times)

Ming

Anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A 3 year old profile with zero feedback!!!!

Do you really need to ask?????????  :dash:

Ming  :hi:

Ming

or,

There is a negative review below your post......

Are you bothering to do any research or are you just tired of your GCSE homework?

FFS  schools out

Offline ktimm

First of all, 3 years profile with no feedback does not mean that she must be poor.

Also, The review is of another girl and not Diane that's why i asked if anyone had the chance of actually seeing Diane. Also individual tastes can lead to difference of opinions.

Also, with my own personal experience with the Thai water girls, i found them to be generally positive.

Since, I had the time to do the research and read the reviews and founding no conclusive evidence, I posted here to see if any silent punter want to share their feedback?

Dont just jump on conclusions mate. :kiss:

Offline Girthrogers

Well said, I really don't get why some people got ta be so rude, I thought this was a review and discussion site where you can share your experience,s with like minded people. Yet every now and again someone just wants to attack you for just asking a question, if you can't help someone out then just leave it & someone else will get it.

Dodo

Well said, I really don't get why some people got ta be so rude, I thought this was a review and discussion site where you can share your experience,s with like minded people. Yet every now and again someone just wants to attack you for just asking a question, if you can't help someone out then just leave it & someone else will get it.
Don't get all excited and hurt it happens all the time particularly when there appears a reluctance to do a bit of research. You may think it a tad rude but Ming's post does contain a very healthy warning......don't loose sight of that.

BTW what about breaking your review duck  :(
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:57:11 pm by Dodo »

Offline Girthrogers

Offline Girthrogers

I did actually kinda review Jasminee from Walsall but it ended up turning into a discussion instead.

smithie1000

I have no intrest in photoshoped girls unles thay been reveawd by experts on here
+1

Offline BillyBackDoor

A 3 year old profile with zero feedback!!!!

Do you really need to ask?????????  :dash:

Blimey Ming! It's not like you to be so dismissive.

The Water St gang have never really bothered about AW fb.  Katie69's been around about 18months and is still on zero (not counting 3 unconfirmed fb only) despite being a top punt.

So while I agree caution is wise, I'll stay open minded until I hear (or find out) for sure.

Offline Bumbuttass

The Water St gang have never really bothered about AW fb.  Katie69's been around about 18months and is still on zero (not counting 3 unconfirmed fb only) despite being a top punt.

So while I agree caution is wise, I'll stay open minded until I hear (or find out) for sure.

Have to agree with BBD on this one... The group doesn't seem to give a hoot about reviews on AW.

I really like the look of Hot Diane so time permitted; a TOFTT punt should be forthcoming  :hi:

Ming

Blimey Ming! It's not like you to be so dismissive.

I know what you mean Billy, but at least katie has some "feedback only" and a heap of info on here.

Seems to me like the op, despite his assertions, is making very little effort to do any research before asking any questions!

Research on UKP is quite easy...

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:03:25 am by Ming »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Research on UKP is quite easy...

Unless you're researching FSBM.  I'd rather read War and Peace again.

Take your point about the OP not pulling his finger out though.

Dodo

IMHO there is no one more qualified to give an opinion on un-reviewed girls than Mr Ming.......you only need to have a shufty at his reviews to know he is learning the hard way and all credit to him for giving good advice to the OP

Ming

IMHO there is no one more qualified to give an opinion on un-reviewed girls than Mr Ming.......you only need to have a shufty at his reviews to know he is learning the hard way and all credit to him for giving good advice to the OP

I am not sure that is a compliment?

But (maybe) thanks anyway?  :D