Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive Sophie reloaded  (Read 3096 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline seeker

External Link/Members Only
So was having a read through some of my old reviews and having a ponder .
Sometimes after a good punt with the excitement still pulsing through the veins
Things seem better than they were as we do the review.
Got to thinking was Sophie really as enjoyable as I remember  :unknown:
Was the service really as good as I thought it was  :unknown:.
So made a booking and off I went .
Coms were good
Arrived at ground zero
Modern clean flat ,very discreet plenty of parking
 ...In through the door 
WoW   :yahoo:
Sophie in heels bra and tiny  black knickers greeted with a slow wet kiss  :angelgirl:
She recognised me from before and we had a wee 5 minutes banter ...
Just looking at her was having a nice effect  :cool:
Her pictures are accurate and recent
The punt was nice and relaxed although full of enthusiasm and energy
I suggested some things and the nice thing was so did she
The punt had a natural rythem pulsating through it
And Sophie introduced me to her" little vibrating friend " which she enjoyed a great deal.
Dfk owo ro and a host of positions were explored  :lol:

This girl is in my top 3 ,size 8 ,toned bod ,Young and absolutely finger licking tasty.
The punt was actually better than the first one as we had met before and we're totally relaxed
Ended up a sweaty pile of arms and legs and smiles and giggles .

Had a shower and another wee laugh, got dressed and left well over my half hour
Already planning my next visit .
Me thinking I shouldn't leave it as long to visit next time  :music:

mavgoose

When was it you last saw her seeker?

Offline seeker

First time in December then again this week ...
2 reviews posted :hi:

mavgoose

First time in December then again this week ...
2 reviews posted :hi:

Another one to add to the list, other positives noted.

Offline seeker

So who's on your to do list .
Mines exuasted only ones left are the overpriced princess  :wackogirl:

Offline S.X. MacHine

On reading a Field Report on AW, I noticed that, in the course of the booking, the intrepid punter and Sophie were joined by 'Innocent Dolly'. Now, that name rings a bell. Was she not the one who did time for blackmailing punters?
I may be wrong. Just a thought.

mavgoose

On reading a Field Report on AW, I noticed that, in the course of the booking, the intrepid punter and Sophie were joined by 'Innocent Dolly'. Now, that name rings a bell. Was she not the one who did time for blackmailing punters?

You are correct, there was a thread warning of the other girls previous incidents, which warned us all to stay away. They tend to travel together.
However, as far as Glasgow visits have went, the feedback has been unanimously positive.

mavgoose

So who's on your to do list .
Mines exuasted only ones left are the overpriced princess  :wackogirl:

Seductive Sophie
Miss Bella / Bella Britain , something like that.
Exotic Delphine
Plus a few others.

Offline seeker

I only went for a punt with  S Sophia

Parked a few streets away and had nothing to identify me
As I do with ALL  punting activities.  :hi:
I think the other incident has been covered in other threads   
But as always lads ....don't think with your dickes .
Always stay safe .and undercover .

JazzMan

I would like to see Sophie.
Not sure if she's still connected to the 'Innocent Dolly' blackmailer of if matters.
External Link/Members Only

Game on

I only went for a punt with  S Sophia

Parked a few streets away and had nothing to identify me
As I do with ALL  punting activities.  :hi:
I think the other incident has been covered in other threads   
But as always lads ....don't think with your dickes .
Always stay safe .and undercover .

So you parked the BMW a couple of streets away.

Offline emptymybaws

I found it quite easy to uncover the real name of dolly and Sophia via a google search, I don't imagine any future blackmailing would be wise  :rolleyes:

chico1000

Might sound controversial but I would see them both. Just be a little extra careful. I have heard some good things about both of them.

Rangerslad

I think innocent dolly is up with her now. I seen Sophie and I reviewed it. I didnt click with her but I wouldn't let that put you off. As far as the blackmail stuff goes it all seems in the past and I never felt unsafe or anything at any time during the punt.

Offline seeker

Both times I've seen her never felt uneasy
Both times it was from a  luxury apartments
Both times really enjoyed myself
And I'll definitely go back next time ...
Might even try Dolly incognito   :cool:

Roger De Her

I would echo everything Seeker days regarding Seductive Sophia - she's a Cracker - friendly, chatty, sexy, cooperative, great body and provides an excellent service - I've seen her about 6/7 times or so, and deffo plan further repeats. A great service provider with an accurate Profile - most feedback I've seen on her is spot on too!

And as for all this scaremongering about her mate, some relevant points:
1. She is Sophia, NOT  Dolly, so don't tar her with someone else's brush - she sometimes tours separately, and is her own woman, independent and deserves to be treated as such
2. Dolly - I've seen her once. Great service, Good Body and Attractive girl, again, in my view, profile is accurate. 
3.Dolly's past is someone else's problem (the victim's /her own/ the Courts', whatever, but) if you want to use her service, do so wisely. If you don't, go elsewhere.
4. I never felt at risk in any way with either lass.

Roj

chico1000

I would echo everything Seeker days regarding Seductive Sophia - she's a Cracker - friendly, chatty, sexy, cooperative, great body and provides an excellent service - I've seen her about 6/7 times or so, and deffo plan further repeats. A great service provider with an accurate Profile - most feedback I've seen on her is spot on too!

And as for all this scaremongering about her mate, some relevant points:
1. She is Sophia, NOT  Dolly, so don't tar her with someone else's brush - she sometimes tours separately, and is her own woman, independent and deserves to be treated as such
2. Dolly - I've seen her once. Great service, Good Body and Attractive girl, again, in my view, profile is accurate. 
3.Dolly's past is someone else's problem (the victim's /her own/ the Courts', whatever, but) if you want to use her service, do so wisely. If you don't, go elsewhere.
4. I never felt at risk in any way with either lass.

Roj

Thanks Roj my sentiments exactly she's done the crime and the time and also Sophia does work on her own a lot of the time.  If someone has a recent dubious experience I would certainly hesitate but that does not seem the feedback I'm getting. As always guys tread carefully.

Offline seeker

Wee dolly won't be "innocent " after I've visited  :P

Sophia as R says is her own women and does tour on her own
And definitely top of three tree as far as Glasgow wgs go  :angelgirl:

As for dolly well she did the crime and did the time so EVERYONE deserves another chance
She was obviously young and silly  :wackogirl:
But always be carefully no matter who you visit .

Roger De Her

HaHa Seeker,  you really think you can corrupt Dolly??  Be fun trying!

....and does this mean you're gonna leave Sexy Emma for me,   he he ...... BTW, I fully understood your "recent" timescaled reference, trust me, I was referring to a similar short period, well under a Munf! My whole street disnae have enough fingers to keep a tally on my Sinning Sessionz with that little Polish Princess!  Just aren't enough hours in the day, tea in china, or Nuggets in my Vaults!

Keep on, Keep up, :coolgirl:

Roj