Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornymell  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Girthrogers

Can anyone tell me anything bout Hornymell from Round rd Birmingham. Looks really meaty nice big round ass...any reviews?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Benson50

Can anyone tell me anything bout Hornymell from Round rd Birmingham. Looks really meaty nice big round ass...any reviews?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A bit of info on an old thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41972.msg558982;topicseen#msg558982

Benson50

don't go there - she does smell down below,  and always seems to have mates round her house,  which i thought was off putting,  (been twice but won't go again)

This is less positive from the thread below
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71757.msg907350;topicseen#msg907350

I think it's the same hornymell
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:13:22 pm by Benson50 »

Offline Girthrogers

Thanks chaps. I think I'll give her a go. Keep hearing bout this lildevil but she has no profile pic, I love a big ass and she supposedly has a big one...any one care to elaborate!

Offline BustaNut

I saw Mel a quite a few years back. There's two things i remember from that punt; Firstly her fanny was probably the smelliest I've ever had in all my time  :vomit: (still to this day) punting - and I've been punting since circa 2003!!
Secondly, there were around 4 or 5 people downstairs having a very loud chat when she took me up to the bedroom and someone was washing a car on her drive (husband IIRC)!!!!  :scare: :scare:

As for Lil, I've personally not had the pleasure, but she comes highly recommended by Ming, Dodo and Stapler  :D :lol:

In all seriousness though, wait for a pic of lil to appear before you make a booking with her.............she's not everyone's cup of tea.

Offline Girthrogers

Thanks For the heads up Busta, I love licking pussy but if it's not to nice down there then maybe I'll pass. Jury,s still out on lildevil!

:hi:

Dodo

Thanks For the heads up Busta, I love licking pussy but if it's not to nice down there then maybe I'll pass. Jury,s still out on lildevil!

:hi:

Lil's pussy is pristine and tight  :P

Offline Girthrogers

Would love to see some pics, wouldn't even need to have a head shot. She has some good reviews I know but I hate going in blind.

smithie1000

Would love to see some pics, wouldn't even need to have a head shot. She has some good reviews I know but I hate going in blind.
Fuck me, you got a lot to learn my son  :lol: :lol: :lol:

smithie1000

Offline BillyBackDoor

I've heard her looks are stunning.

Thinking about it, you may well wish you'd gone in blind.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 12:59:17 am by BillyBackDoor »