Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucieBee - Mansfield  (Read 2031 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chandlerhandler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I recently visited the highly rated & often reviewed Luciebee for the first time, I can safely say it won't be my last. Please forgive me if I turn into a fluffy old git during this my first review!

I was in the area & took a chance on getting a same day appointment, after a few attempts at calling (she's a busy girl) I eventually got an answer & we agreed a time that Lucie could squeeze me in. Directions were sent by text & easy to follow, although I was unable to park on her driveway, it was only a short walk from a nearby car park. I was gobsmacked when she opened the door to let me in, she's fucking gorgeous!! Dressed in nice lingerie, complete with stockings & suspenders she looked good enough to eat (which I planned to do anyway) She's quite tall & slim (not skinny) & looked great in her heels, she's got long dark hair, which was curly today, made her look quite Spanish with her dusky skin tone. She's an extremely friendly girl at put me at ease straight away, I'm sure she'd be a great first punt for someone. I had a shower while Lucie made us both a coffee & we got to know a little about each other & then went through to the bedroom.

Once in the room, we were straight onto the bed & on with the action which in this instance was going to be more GFE than a 'MOTC'' type encounter, although I quite like the idea of GN's tie & tease appointments too. DFK was definitely on the menu & Lucie's tongue was straight down my throat, I slowly got her out of her underwear & she ventured south to give me some OWO, which was good but I had to stop her as I wanted a closer look at her pretty little pussy! We swapped places & I was soon sucking & licking away at her clit, as stated elsewhere she is either a Oscar award winning actress or she comes very easily & noisily, she was shouting at me not to stop & holding my head down to make sure I didn't, her legs were quivering & she came for the first time. I wasn't finished though & wanted to go again, this time I got a finger in her nice tight pussy & then a couple more & off she went again, she's a noisy fucker, god knows what the neighbours think, this time she thought she'd squirted but it was only a dribble!!, but she was now soaked & asked if I wanted a condom I said I wanted to wait, as I'm only a one pop man nowadays (but I think Lucie may try & change that next time I go) So we got into 69 with her sat on my face, fuck me I was in heaven, was going to risk a finger up the arse but I thought I'd read where she wasn't keen, so I left the chocolate starfish alone this time. Eventually after 5 - 10mins of mutual pleasure & a face full of fanny fat, she offered me the condom again & this time I couldn't resist, on it went & in I went, First in doggy, then cowgirl & missionary with plenty of DFK to finish. Phew!!

After a clean up we lay on the bed for 5 minutes chatting before time was up & I had to leave.

In Summary
1. Good looking girl with a great figure, nicely tanned & well presented ( if that's the right phrase)
2. Extremely friendly girl, lovely personality.
3. Great DFK, OWO, Reverse Oral an d she goes like a train!!!
4. I'd definitely recommend & can't wait to return, well worth the £120 per hour

GolfNut

Excellent first review CH  :thumbsup:

Not much to say really other than I'm green with envy and everything you've said is absolutely spot on. GFE par excellence!

The queue gets bigger  :unknown:

Offline chandlerhandler

Excellent first review CH  :thumbsup:

Not much to say really other than I'm green with envy and everything you've said is absolutely spot on. GFE par excellence!

The queue gets bigger  :unknown:

Cheers GN, yours and other punters reviews enticed me to Lucie, as stated I'll be going back pretty soon

Offline dboy74

Great review  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to sampling Lucie on her Brum tour and this review as definitely wetted the appetite  ;)

Offline scott1601

Great review,

I'm book in with Lucie next week based on reviews on here and this one reassures me it was the right decision

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Awesome review man - thanks for the name check !!
LB is great - had her at mine the other day. Finished off with her on the sofa in lounge with the sky remote wedged up her cunt. Whilst I was on the poppers I looked at her and thought that's a novel way to get Sky Sports. I'm a right cunt me.

Offline chandlerhandler

LB is great - had her at mine the other day. Finished off with her on the sofa in lounge with the sky remote wedged up her cunt. Whilst I was on the poppers I looked at her and thought that's a novel way to get Sky Sports. I'm a right cunt me.

Cheers mate, I'd still be licking that remote now if I were you, got to be something trapped behind those buttons!!

sirbonkalot

Don't tell Sky as i'm sure they will want to charge an extra monthly fee for that !!! though its probably well worth it !!!

sirbonkalot

Great Review, Lucy with curly hair  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: I've only seen her with straight hair and she was gorgeous then, i've really got a thing for long curly hair, i will need to make a special request for next time i meet her  :P :P :P :P

Offline dboy74

Hopefully she did not end up on your Planner afterwards  :D

Offline chandlerhandler

Apologies for bumping my own thread, but I've been for another hour with LucieBee again Wednesday this week & rather than start a new review, I thought I'd just add to this one.

Just as good service as before, no slacking or resting on her laurels by Lucie even though she's been getting plenty of good reviews from every Tom, Dick & Harry!! Was greeted like a long lost friend, although I can't remember any friends I've got appearing from behind the door in a pair of high heels & a dress that didn't cover her knickerless arse & fanny! What a sight to behold, I wanted to grab her there & then, but I needed a shower because I was filthy & I'm sure she didn't want mauling by my grubby mits!

Quick shower & then straight into the bedroom where Lucie laid, legs akimbo! After a quick kisss & cuddle it was straight down to action, like previously very much GFE, which suits me fine. I love licking pussy & it seems to hit the right spot with Lucie, at one point I thought she was gonna rip my knob off, her grip was that tight when she was cumming! Then, later on, whilst I'd got her in pinned down in a 69, holding her legs back under my arms & my legs over her head, like a wrestling move from World of Sport (some of our older readers may remember, those Saturday afternoons!!) I was licking her clit whilst fingering her furiously & fearing for my cock in case she bit it off!!!  All this interspersed with plenty of deep OW with those dark sexy eyes staring straight at me! Then it was time to turn over & fuck, we just banged away in missionary, I love the slapping sound when your banging into a sopping wet shaved fanny, sadly (for me) it didn't take me long to cum, but I filled the bag, in fact Lucie commented on the quantity of spunk!!

Time was up but as I was the last appointment of the day, she wasn't in a rush so we just chatted for 10-15mins & then both got dressed & went on our ways. Quite strange to see a WG in her civvies, she looked like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!!

Another one here, that will definitley be returning in the near future

GolfNut

Tut Tut. RodJaneFreddy won't like you bumping your own review CH.  :sarcastic:

Glad you had a great time again.

I'm sick as a parrot as she's under the weather with hayfever and had to cancel my booking today.

TheNewSeeker

. . . I thought I'd just add to this one. . .

Fully support this approach; add a new review if a) you have anything significantly different to report or b) there has been a long gap since a WG's last review.  :drinks:

Offline chandlerhandler

Life on the edge, that's me!!!  ;)

rodjaneandfreddy

Glad you had a great time again.

I'm sick as a parrot as she's under the weather with hayfever and had to cancel my booking today.

Their was another ex punter not that long ago that spent all day flexing his muscles and building his own sexual prowess up so much he actually believed it himself  , bet he regrets that now from what I have read about it.
It's a review site not a fluffy 'girls love me muscle flexing site' , may upset a few,not the intention but if it does it does.

GolfNut

Their was another ex punter not that long ago that spent all day flexing his muscles and building his own sexual prowess up so much he actually believed it himself  , bet he regrets that now from what I have read about it.
It's a review site not a fluffy 'girls love me muscle flexing site' , may upset a few,not the intention but if it does it does.

Wish I knew what the fuck MeMyselfandIrene was talking about.

Might help if you knew the difference between There and Their, Off and Of, Too and To. You seem to constantly interchange them at will.

Correct use of the English language is really not your strong point is it Irene??  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 02:11:07 pm by GolfNut »

rodjaneandfreddy

Wish I knew what the fuck MeMyselfandIrene was talking about.

Might help if you knew the difference between There and Their, Off and Of, Too and To. You seem to constantly interchange them at will.

Correct use of the English language is really not your strong point is it Irene??  :sarcastic:

Well that's me well and truly put in my place with a comeback of such magnitude, well played and edited too..... :drinks: lol