Sugar Babies

Author Topic: DollyDreams Frome  (Read 1500 times)

2 review(s) for DollyDreams (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline eggman14

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after a super dull Wednesday at work I was desperate for a punt and living in rural Somerset there are not many options. I really liked the look of Dolly but was put off by this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85283.msg1048451;topicseen#msg1048451

However she had a £100 special on so I took a risk - really glad I did.

Met Dolly at her incall location a council flat in Frome. Its a council flat, so not the height of luxury, but it was clean and homely and discrete. Parked on the road with no issues.

Dolly met me in lingerie and stockings. Pictures are accurate and she has a cute face. Basically she is young, slim and hot with a great bum. She mentioned people had criticised her boobs but I thought they were great. Super pert with lovely nipples (although small).

Dolly was very welcoming and friendly. No awkwardness as all. Her personality is super fun and she obviously loves what she does. From the minute I arrived and was met with a long french kiss we seemed to click and what followed was one of the best hours of my life. Not only does she have a great body, and fun personality she was willing to do everything and anything to please me.

We started with OWO and Dollys technique was excellent. She said she had been sucking cock for 10 years and her experience shows. Perfect pressure and rhythm with deep throat (until she choked) thrown in. Dolly does not allow reverse oral but i played with her pussy with a vibrator. It was so hot I finished round one in her mouth which she swallowed.

After a chat and a nice back massage she was straight back on my cock getting it hard for round two. The sex was unbelievable, I think Dolly came 3 times and we managed every position I knew. She is loud, but I love that so its fine. Throughout she was begging me not to cum as she wanted the second load in her mouth (again this was super hot). So eventually it was off with the jonny for a second pop down her throat.

Overall an amazing punt and I will definitely be returning.

Not sure if Dolly has just improved, or the other review is a fake but it was genuinely the best punt I have ever had. Well worth the risk.

Offline hockogrockle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after a super dull Wednesday at work I was desperate for a punt and living in rural Somerset there are not many options. I really liked the look of Dolly but was put off by this review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85283.msg1048451;topicseen#msg1048451

However she had a £100 special on so I took a risk - really glad I did.

Met Dolly at her incall location a council flat in Frome. Its a council flat, so not the height of luxury, but it was clean and homely and discrete. Parked on the road with no issues.

Dolly met me in lingerie and stockings. Pictures are accurate and she has a cute face. Basically she is young, slim and hot with a great bum. She mentioned people had criticised her boobs but I thought they were great. Super pert with lovely nipples (although small).

Dolly was very welcoming and friendly. No awkwardness as all. Her personality is super fun and she obviously loves what she does. From the minute I arrived and was met with a long french kiss we seemed to click and what followed was one of the best hours of my life. Not only does she have a great body, and fun personality she was willing to do everything and anything to please me.

We started with OWO and Dollys technique was excellent. She said she had been sucking cock for 10 years and her experience shows. Perfect pressure and rhythm with deep throat (until she choked) thrown in. Dolly does not allow reverse oral but i played with her pussy with a vibrator. It was so hot I finished round one in her mouth which she swallowed.

After a chat and a nice back massage she was straight back on my cock getting it hard for round two. The sex was unbelievable, I think Dolly came 3 times and we managed every position I knew. She is loud, but I love that so its fine. Throughout she was begging me not to cum as she wanted the second load in her mouth (again this was super hot). So eventually it was off with the jonny for a second pop down her throat.

Overall an amazing punt and I will definitely be returning.

Not sure if Dolly has just improved, or the other review is a fake but it was genuinely the best punt I have ever had. Well worth the risk.
"Hello Dolly"?